Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 07:00 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

I am pleased to report a loss of .4 this week.I was up 9lbs over the weekend. I never thought I would like thursday as my weigh day but I really do. Its kinda like it gave me time to flush the bad stuff from the weekend out of my body. I am not going to have a bite of food off my plan till the 12th which is our anv 28yrs. We are going out to redlobster but thinking of looking up the points and planning ahead.It just takes to long to undo damage done by cheating.

geo- hope your feeling better today. I can so relate in craving veggies.I have been getting 6-8 servings a day this week.

teri- way to go on getting out of that chair and doing the dvd.

carol- I can truly say im more open about my weight now than I have ever been.Its not as low as I want it but its a heck of alot better than it was 2 yrs ago!

debbie- let us hear more from you.

judy- how are you?

heather- hi

rat- hi and great to see you.
Its turned really cold here!! I think it may take a few days to adjust to the cold weather.
have a great day everyone!

Last edited by dgramie; 12-03-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:03 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Off plan yesterday. I need to remember my rule and write down ALL the food. It keeps me from continuing on!!

But today is a new day!!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #18  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

I got gold star#4 at WW tonight! The : was very good to me. I lost 2.4 lbs and I'm down 21 lbs. Yup. I'm happy. After the carb binge on Sunday I had to really watch my points the rest of the week. I'm sure glad it paid off.

I'm with you DGRAMIE. Thursday is a good WI day. Congrats on your loss.

HEATHER: Don't forget your "write it down" list, tomorrow. When all else fails the pen will keep you careful!

GEORGIA: The grilled steak and braised kale with garlic sound yummy. Can't say I'd enjoy the olives though. I've never met one I liked. Sure hope you're just achey and don't have the flu. (Either kind.)

TERRI: Good for you on the exercise front. Doesn't it make you feel strong to know you didn't put it off?

CAROL: 12 lbs in 3 days? Geez what a shocker that was! Hope you have a BIG Woosh and it goes away quickly.

To every one I missed. Keep up the good work and set a mini-goal for next week. I'm shooting for 1 lb. but I'd be thriiled to see even more weight gone.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #19  

Height: 5'7"

judy- do you use your flex points each week? I have some say they use them all and others say they lose much better when they dont use them. I used 8 today...not as good as I hoped but hubby got the wrong sandwich for me at lunch and it was 4.5 points higher than the one I wanted. I also ate a bit more of the crust on my pot pie tonight than I planned on. It was still a good food day overall!!
Old 12-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #20  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

dgramie, I try not to but I usually end up using a few. This past week I used them all.But once they were gone I reeled myself in and stuck to my given points. In the long run I don't think it matters unless you've plateaued.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:07 AM   #21  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Hi girls. Still feeling achy and very tired tonight, but the flu has not been fully realized. Hoping a very good night's sleep will solve everything.

Sneaky chef tonight...I shredded zucchini and carrots and sauteed them a little before adding them to ground turkey and spaghetti sauce. Served it over whole wheat spaghetti and the boys even asked for seconds!

Eyes droopy, eyelids loosing power, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 12-04-2009, 07:30 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Good Friday Morning - it's a brisk 18 degrees out - too cold for any outdoor exercise for me today.

Judy - I know I didn't eat over 35,000 calories to gain that 12 pounds but it really is a shock to see that kind of damage. You are doing fantastic and seem to have your focus and balance in hand. You're an inspiration to me and I thank you.

Debbie54 - where are you? Did you forget you were going to post everyday? Come out come out wherever you are - miss you.

Georgia - the sneaky chef - I had to laugh as I've done the same thing but I do it with ground turkey instead of beef.

Heather - did everything get written down for your OP day yesterday? Any luck getting to the gym?

Terri - hope your week calms down enough for us to hear from you. I'd like the cold weather we have better if there was some snow on the ground.

Debbie - how was the night with the little one? So happy to hear your motivation is running high - I bet it will carry you through the holidays with flying colors.

Yesterday I had my starting numbers taken for the holiday hustle at the gym - the male trainer took my measurements - I guess I understand him needing to keep it professional but he killed my ego - he seems to think my waist is 6 inches bigger than I do - not a happy time. I had my mammogram and then back to the gym for 75 minutes - 45 minutes of intense cardio and then a session with my trainer - my ear is still killing me and I really just wanted to skip the session. She kept it intense but manageable and I'm glad I worked through it. So it's back to the doc for me this morning - this ear thing needs to get taken care of.

Be well and be warm.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #23  

Yesterday I did NOT write everything down, but mostly because I have no idea how to count some of what I ate -- like the squash casserole a friend made.

I know I went over my calories again, but I didn't mindlessly eat at all.

The beer didn't help, though.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #24  
Freedom awaits us

Default It's been awhile since I've been on here...

Hello to everyone.

It's been quite awhile since I have been on 3 Fat Chicks.

I joined Jenny Craig a week ago and was really surprised on my first week weight loss of 11 lbs.

I know I won't have weight losses like that every week but, damn what a way to start off.

Goal
1. Start at 340 then Lose 10 lbs. x 10 times = 100 lbs.
2. Join a fitness club
3. Set another goal at 240 lbs.

I'm sure I will have more goals to set while I progress on this journey.

All the best from,
Elaine
Old 12-07-2009, 08:21 AM   #25  

STOP!! and go to the next thread!!
Closed Thread