Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 08:30 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Peeps - I ventured out a bit into the weather yesterday - I just knew the stores had something I couldn't live without. All exchanging done - coupons used and came home with two loads of stuff all for less than $20.

Learn - so did you enjoy yourself once you got there? We have a Ruby Tuesday's close but always forget about going there.

Ags - so glad you've enjoyed the spirit of the season. I bet Mali was fun! Walker, our 4 yo grandson had so much fun playing on the floor with GG. DH commented after they left he was surprised how agile and how hard I played with him. He wanted to exercise with me so I did push ups with him on my back - not sure who will have the memory longer but I suspect it will be a memorable one for DH and I.

Debbie - glad your house is back in order. We didn't put a tree up this year but did decorate everything else. Normally we take it down on Christmas day also. We'll leave everything until after my family celebration on the 1st.

Yesterday was a better food day for me - I was able to reel in the snacking and portion control problems I've been having. I'm trying my best to get a cold or sinusy thing. Need to get to the gym today and start to sweat it out - not to mention start working on getting this holiday weight off. I'm not liking the scale one bit - oh wait - I'm in control of that - I'm certainly not feeling as good as normal with all of the carbs and sugar intake recently.

Be warm - be well.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:33 AM   #137  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

Hi Ags,live,&everyone!
I haven't been around&missed all of you. I hope everyone had a great Christmas! My pos. is that i am back &stay. I plan to start exercising too!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #138  

Height: 5'7"

I didnt do as well yesterday as planned with my eating. SO my positive for today is that my notebook is open and points are being counted.I will get this puffiness gone!! Meals are planned and I will eat accordingly.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #139  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hi everybody,

I have one question? Did anyone get my Christmas cards????? I sent them before Christmas. I got Learns, Carol's, Nona's and Hottie's and I sent them to Learn, Carol, CJ, Hottie and Nona. No one got them from me, I am so sad, and where are they????

Well our tree is still up and my house is still full and I am loving it. I have eaten fairly well. Now it is back to the grindstone.

Learn, now the count down for New Year's, okay!!!!!!! I am so sorry you have not recivd my card yet, your and Carol's were the first two I sent out. Hopefully you will get it before next year.

Caorl, you are an adventureous women. Go for it!!!!! You always do.

Dgram, you are so organized, wish I were more like you. Yes thee notebook is out and now mine is too, let's do this.

Tracy, what a smile you put on my face, thank you for coming back home to us.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:27 PM   #140  

Ags - no card from you yet - it will get here - don't stew over it.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Ags -- I think you and I sent the cards about the same day, and no one has received mine either. So don't fret. CJ
Old 12-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #142  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZee View Post
Hi Ags -- I think you and I sent the cards about the same day, and no one has received mine either. So don't fret. CJ
CJ, I got yours 2 days before christmas!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
CJ, I got yours 2 days before christmas!
Ack! I knew that! Sorry! But I know not everyone has received mine. Learn, you're in Florida and that's probably why you got it early.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #144  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZee View Post
Learn, you're in Florida and that's probably why you got it early.
What? I'm in Florida!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #145  

I got mine a day or two before Christmas too CJ.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #146  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey maybe the mailman heard them playing their music and liked them so much he decided to keep them. Hope you all get them before next Christmas..................wait on it. LOL LOL
Old 12-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #147  

It will be worth the wait!
Old 12-28-2009, 04:50 AM   #148  

Good Monday!
Wow, it looks like the positive thread is waking back up again. Whole lot of chit chat going on here yesterday. Maybe we're all waking up from our turkey coma's! LOL!!!
Let me get to the most important part of this wonderful thread, the personals.

gggirls- I had a very nice time at Ruby Tuesdays. One of the other manager's fiance' sat next to me and it turned out he and I were the only two who have lived in the area for most of our lives, so we sat and reminised about all the changes that have taken place here. Were you able to get to the gym as planned yesterday? I too am trying to stop the sugar and carbs things.

Tracy- Welcome back! So glad you have returned to us. How was your holiday?

dgramie- I am doing the same thing, planning my meals. Worked on my healthy grocery list last night and will shop today.

Ags- The card will get here as soon as the pony express can make it. I'm sure all that nasty weather and flight delays have had something to do with it.

CJ- How was your christmas?

Well I had a O.K. yesterday. Kinda blew it on breakfast with the sneeking of two slices of bacon from my son's plate. Even after I told the waitress he didn't want the bacon that was included with his french toast, she brought it anyway. Oh, but it was so good! I miss bacon!
The rest of my day was spent relaxing and doing an occasional load of laundry.

That is it for now, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and remember...

This is for you Ags!!!

Later - Learn
Old 12-28-2009, 07:06 AM   #149  

Back to my beloved routine today - I need a POP day - I feel sluggish and bloated. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday but I will tonight!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #150  

Hey Ags - my mailbox was singing today - well worth the wait - thank you!
Closed Thread