Old 10-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #1  
a FATabulous girl

S/C/G: 470/392/180

Height: 5 ft 8 in

Unhappy Broken and Melting down

*screams* I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I can not breathe! I am going insane.... I can not even bend over and pick my 5 month old son up without being out breath!!! God help me because I am losing it....
christymourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by christymourning View Post
*screams* I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I can not breathe! I am going insane.... I can not even bend over and pick my 5 month old son up without being out breath!!! God help me because I am losing it....

I think you mean you can't live like this anymore or you can't continue to make changes? I'm not sure, but whatever it is you sound so upset. YOU'RE NOT ALONE WE TOTALLY ARE HERE FOR YOU! I want to stress that as it is important that you know that.

Please talk to us, we do care. It will be okay and I mean that. Maybe not okay this second or today, but it WILL be. I have been out of breath too and feeling the same way. Little by little I'm here now and hey I'm not anywhere CLOSE to my goal lol, but I am stronger and you CAN do this, we all can.
Jacquie668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #3  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Take a deep breath- perhaps you need to just let some things go (such as chores around the house) or have someone come help you out for a while as you sound very stressed out.

If you need to cry it out I'd do that as well...

Last edited by beerab; 10-29-2009 at 02:12 PM.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/155/140

Oh honey, u will be okay!!! U are just super stressed right now but the moment shall pass, just look how far u have come already. U don't want to go back there and start over. We are all here for u anytime u need us!!!
Jokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #5  
Each day is a victory!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/145

Height: 5'2"

You sound so overwhelmed, I agree with beerab, I good cry does wonders...sometimes a good primal scream too! You are not alone in this. You have the power to succeed in anything you put your mind to, we are here for you girl!!
KaCee J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #6  
a FATabulous girl

S/C/G: 470/392/180

Height: 5 ft 8 in

I think, No, I know, today was my boiling point. I can not continue to sit in my own self pitty. I have neglected myself for so long... for too long. I give everything that I am to my husband, my family, friends but not to myself. It's hard for me to say no to anyone! *sigh* I know that it is me who puts the food into my own mouth but its like everyone around me is seeing me with a loaded gun and yet they ignore me! I am going grocery shopping tomorrow, I'm making a list of good choices and limiting my intake of sugars and salts. I need to empty the house of all the crap! I'm going to do this ladies! I will not let anyone bring me down anymore! This is my life and I need to take control! Thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart!!!! I mean it! You are all such wonderful people!
christymourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:27 AM   #7  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Getting angry with myself has been a good motivator for me in the past. It gave me fuel to make the changes I needed to make, or to go get the help I needed. You sound like you're so ready!

Having a good support system is also important. I'm glad a lot of people are here for you to count on. People at home are so used to the way you've been, and it'll be hard for them to accept the way you're going to be, even if it's what's best for you and them. Your changes will force them to change too. Please let them worry about how they're going to react to your changes and don't lose heart...no matter what!

Your life is meant for you to live it! Go Christy!
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #8  

Height: 5'7"

please continue to post with us and let us know how your doing. We really do care! Its so hard to be your own person when you spend all your time caring for others. YOU have to care for yourself so you can care for the others!!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

I can only echo the wonderful comments you've already received. I would add something that has stuck with me one of these wonderful people told me when I was at a similar point:

We take care of the things we love - love yourself.

Please join us in the weekly thread as Debbie suggested - the support is unconditional - a hug or a kick in the seat.
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 367/353/170

Height: 5'10

Hang in there and I will say a prayer for you!! Sounds like you have lots of stress and need an out! We are here for you this is the greatest support group with the nicest people you are definitely knocking on the right door by being here. Take care and tomorrow is a brand new day for baby steps in a forward direction
Noellem87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #11  

Height: 5'6"

Time for a deep breath!! Oh..and a hug

I was thinking I can totally relate to your saying you can't bend over to pick up your baby, but for me it was I couldn't bend over to tie my shoes or pick anything up without completely cutting off my air supply!

Its good to get angry! Let it OUT! That is what I did..and then started putting myself at the top of my list of priorities. Afterall, if you don't care for yourself you won't be around for all those that you love. My aunt put everyone else first...even perfect strangers who needed her help. She was such a giving person...and I love her dearly...and MISS her. She died at 60 YO after neglecting her diabetes situation and ended up having a heart attack due to nearly completely blocked arteries. I will say that I think of her whenever I think I cannot put myself FIRST.

Post here as often as you can. The people are wonderful. I don't post like I should or used to, but I do come and read. It helps to have some support!

Hang in there........
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #12  

Just take it one day at a time. If that's too overwhelming, take it one hour at a time. You can do this. You CAN do this!
pegdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 320/314/155

I think I can understand your frustration. It's how I am feeling today. I don't have a good support structure. I am trying to establish myself here slowly (as I am shy). I am feeling down today, but we can't give up, right. We can do this.
Gallifreyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:47 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

I was like that a few days ago that is why I have been away from the board I had a total meltdown and I about gave up then I thought of Annie and went back and read her story and I know I can do this. Girl hang in there look how far you have come.
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:31 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Hang in there..and let us know how you are doing...you can do this!
azcyn is offline   Reply With Quote