Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 10:41 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

morning ladies...

learningtoliveagain: welcome to the group!

As for me: today is our halloween/hubbys birthday party and all I have done since yesterday was cry. This hormonal thing or whatever it is really sux! HUbby asked why I am crying again..I just think I am really not happy with my life..and I know that only I can change that. I have been having dreams again about my grandma that has passed away. Not sure why..maybe because the holidays are here I dont know. My sons ex-gf is still not talking to us. That really bothers me as well. She doesnt care that we have feelings for this child that has yet to be born. I pray that she will let us see the baby once she has her.

Well I have alot to do to get ready for the party....Have a great day all!
Old 10-31-2009, 10:44 AM   #47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbieber2006 View Post
Welcome to the group Learn..all the ladies here are really nice and helpful so pull up and chair and get comfy and enjoy your stay!
Heather
Thank you Heather!
Old 10-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #48  

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcyn View Post
learningtoliveagain: welcome to the group!

Thank you, Cyn!
Old 10-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I thought I was going to be able to catch up yesterday, but it ended up being sooo busy, getting ready for Halloween, I was unable to! I will be back on Sunday night, and I'll start fresh.

Friends & I are going to see live stage shows of 'Repo! The Genetic Opera', and 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' tonight, so I'm super excited.

I did want to report in that I'm down 4.2 lbs this week! I hope that's not a fluke, due to the fact that I forgot to eat yesterday...and ate lunch at 11am, then went to bed at 4am, and hadn't eaten again. Eeps. We'll see next week, I suppose!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a great Halloween!!
Old 10-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #50  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Hey guys! Down 4 lbs.

Trying to decide between going to a Halloween party tonight or being able to wake up early tomorrow to go to church and light a candle for my grandpa.

I had casual sex the other day and I am trying really hard not to feel guilty, but I feel like I was a bad Christian and I am dealing with a lot of guilt
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hey! Stop! New week, new thread!! Join us there!
Closed Thread