Old 08-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #16  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

LOL...I think the regular Bachelor show, (with skinny chicks) is degrading to women! Any woman (fat or skinny) who would throw themselves at a man, (any man) is a few bricks short of a load and has absolutely no self worth. Some women are just so needy it makes me ill.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #17  
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbarbie25 View Post
i totally agree i have never felt a man shortage in my area ....now the quality of men is a whole different topic ...
i think they picked a bunch of chicks who are not wrapped tight in the first place
I completely agree! Also, it's pretty apparent that getting to be on the teevee is a lot more important than self respect to a lot of people.
nooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 283/253/154

Height: 5ft 6

well our shows are always miles behind in ireland 3 season behind in biggest looser etc so no sign of this show yet (thank god)
paradisep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 367/353/170

Height: 5'10

Honest... I hate this show and It was exactly as mocking and rediculous as I thought it would be. There are plus sized models and larger celebrities in our culture who bring some sense of integrity to the situation. This show just took us back to grade school in mentality and stripped away any pride or self esteem that a really large person might have. Those people look rediculous and knowing that the audience is either laughing or grossed out instead of compassionate and concerned is just sickening to me. I wish they would take it off immediately.
Noellem87 is offline   Reply With Quote