Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is......Part Four

You're on Page 9 of 33
Go to
  • Dreamer my condolances to you and your co-workers family. That is tragic.
    glad you have found your way back here, hang in there...

My positive for today is that I was offered a job, will be starting in september.
    the cool thing is that 172 people applied and I got it...
    Ladies I hope you are all doing well and taking care of your selves....
    have a great night...
  • DreamerSo sorry to hear about your co-worker. Come back here often for support...any kind of support. We are here for you!!
  • Good friday morning everyone,
    Well yesterday looked like a good day for many of us.

Smileydd- Your right, visiting this thread will lift you up for sure. It's my morning ritual, grab a cup of coffee and get on the computer to visit 3FC. Everyone has some sort of positive that happens to them everyday. Some days you have to reach inside and yank it out and other days it just flows freely. But we want to hear from you, we're here for support and motivation.

Shia- Your the best. I'm so glad that smile came pain free.

Tracy- 45 MINUTES!!! You are kicking butt girl!!!

Ags- You never came back last night so you must have been dead tired. I hope your not over doing it neighbor. Please make your health your number one priority, We need you here on 3FC.

dreamer- Again, I'm so sorry for your lose. And remember we are here for you.

Well my positive(s) for yesterday are... bare with me I'm looking... Hmmmmm! Oh wait...
    I woke up yesterday! There it is. Ladies I have been such a slug lately. All I seem to want to do is sleep and eat. I know my mom and her dementia are wearing me out emotionally, but for some reason my sleep patterns are changing. I use to fall asleep by 9 or 10 o'clock and be up by 3 or 4 o'clock. Now it's maybe asleep by 1am and up by closer to 6am. If there's anyone on this thread who is 50 years old or better, could this be a menopause thing. I am going to be 50 in about 3 weeks. Anyway I do have bloodwork scheduled on 8/21 which I am hoping will show another drop in my cholesterol.
    I have a lot of errands today, one of which is taking my sweet Gizmo to the vet. He has a UTI again. I actually enjoy the 1 hour drive to the vet because it's a true drive out in the country. I have vet's within 5 minutes, but they are idiots and charge extra for their stupidity. Maybe I can keep myself busy enough today that I forget about eating.

That's it for me ladies, I am double clicking my guardrails up and fastening my seat belt, throwing on the shoulder harness and to top it all off I 'm strapping on my helmet. Although waking up is a positive thing, I want more than that. So...

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
  • Quote: for some reason my sleep patterns are changing. I use to fall asleep by 9 or 10 o'clock and be up by 3 or 4 o'clock. Now it's maybe asleep by 1am and up by closer to 6am. If there's anyone on this thread who is 50 years old or better, could this be a menopause thing. I am going to be 50 in about 3 weeks. Anyway I do have bloodwork scheduled on 8/21 which I am hoping will show another drop in my cholesterol.
    I hope your future blood work will help to figure some things out for you. As far as sleeping. When I had the weight on me, I slept like crap. I'm sure it had to do with the fact that I was eating crap and not exercising. I would get in bed at 7:30 and fall asleep for a few hours and wake up and be up all night...OR I would just lay there for hours and then fall asleep for like a half hour and then be up again for hours. Now I stay up a little later since I have the energy and then when I fall asleep, I'm dead to the world!! I used to go weeks or even months on little or no sleep. That has all changed now. I don't know if your sleeping problems have to do with menopause or not, but that has but that was/is my sleeping experience.
  • Im just having a quick drop by and will come back later on to read through everything properly.

My positive though:

Yesterday my friend gave me a tip that one shop had quite a few sale bits left for peanuts! I got another pair of jeans and a top for 5€ each! Jeans size 20 and the top is a 16/18
  • Morning girls!

Dreamer You have my deepest sympathy. Please know that we are here for any kind of support you need, just as Jacque said. We care. Again, I am sorry for your loss. But on the bright side of things, glad you are back.

Sara I love friends who give out shopping tips! Nice job!

JacqueThe more weight I lose the better I sleep.

looking Congrats on getting the job!!

Ags You must be tired. Take your rest and come back to us!

My positive is that even though the crimson tide has invaded my shores, I haven't eaten off plan, not once.
  • Good Morning my sweet taters,
    I am off to work once again and it will be another late night. I have not had time to read any of the posts but the good news and my positive for the day is..... this is my last day in the building for awhile and no more late nights. thank you Jesus, and next week I am on vacation so I will have lots of time to talk and share with all of you. I see my trooppers are keeping things together, Thanks Learn and Shia. I miss you all and love you much. Tomorrow is a new day. Congrats on all accomplishments attained. See ya!!!

Love always,
    Ags
  • I did it!!! I got on the scale today and it said

125.5!!!!

I am ready to celebrate!!!

Now that is a positive since one of my goals was to get to 125.5 by my b'day!!! And I feel that it is close enough to consider it a success!!!
  • jacque9999 a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you.....
    That is amazing news. You are an inspiration for me...
  • Good Morning ladies!!!

Dreamer- I'm so sorry for your loss. You and the family of the victims are in my prayers.

Tracy- WOW 45 min on the eliiptical is great! Next week, I'll be breaking it in for the first time.

Looking- Congrats on the job

Jacque- Congrats on the 125

Devs- I've noticed that since I've been working out, I sleep the whole night through. It's been great.

Ags- I'm glad that you're going on vacation. We miss you around here.

My positives are that I got a great workout last night and I was completly on plan all day. I'm going to the gym tonight to talk to a trainer and I plan to squeeze every little bit of info I can get out of her.
  • Hello beautiful ladies !

Congratulations on all the awesome positives !!

My positive for the day... Finally broke the 100 lb lost barrier !! It's party time !!

Last night TGH and I went through all my clothes and weeded out the ones that don't fit anymore. He had to help me as I would have kept everything. I had to promise to toss out anything he deemed as not wearworthy.

Have a great day cats and kittens !!

Leslie
  • Quote: Hello beautiful ladies !

Congratulations on all the awesome positives !!

My positive for the day... Finally broke the 100 lb lost barrier !! It's party time !!

Last night TGH and I went through all my clothes and weeded out the ones that don't fit anymore. He had to help me as I would have kept everything. I had to promise to toss out anything he deemed as not wearworthy.

Have a great day cats and kittens !!

Leslie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • Quote: Hello beautiful ladies !
    My positive for the day... Finally broke the 100 lb lost barrier !! It's party time !! Leslie

Congratulations!!!

:
  • Quote: I did it!!! I got on the scale today and it said

125.5!!!!

I am ready to celebrate!!!

Now that is a positive since one of my goals was to get to 125.5 by my b'day!!! And I feel that it is close enough to consider it a success!!!

CELEBRATE!!!
  • Hi Ladies !

I don't post much here, but like to check in Wow to everyone with the weight losses

I have a positive for today ..

Today my mom was visiting, and commented that I must be doing good with my weight loss because my stomach is not as far out as my chest anymore

Was funny that she said it, because I was thinking that yesterday when I was looking at myself in the mirror.

Made my day