3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 300+ Club

Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is......Part Four

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #61
Eyes on the Prize

S/C/G: 350/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hello positive people!

nonabee: only 2 more weeks of class - that is awesome and I bet you are a star student

betty: I admire your ability to say NO! even when cooking all that sweet stuff! You should really be patting yourself on the back for that one!

learn: Glad you were finally able to get ahold of your friend! And a clean house = a happy learn

uclr: It's great that you are getting to where things are second nature - awesome feeling. I am starting to get there, too.. it doesn't take as much thinking about meals, etc. as before. I just do it.

NOOCH: OMG girl.. you made it to Twosville!!! (there's a Onederland.. why can't we have a Twosville to travel through on our way there?) You are so inspiring! I can't wait to join you there! Here's a little celebration for you:

Tracy: 2 more pounds!!! Get it girl... work it!

My positives: Gettin the house in order today and taking the day off from exercise. That's about it right now.

Talk later, people - keep rollin along!

Current Mini-Goal Progress:

1st mini goal: Below 300, Achieved 12/2/2009
2nd mini goal: 279, Achieved 3/15/2010
3rd mini goal: 250 (100 lbs lost)
1 for every 10 lbs. lost:

Last edited by HotWings : 08-02-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: OMG I forgot Tracy
Old 08-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #62

S/C/G: 270/206/150

Height: 5-4

You ladies rock, and keep me coming back for more.

It is beautiful day in the neighborhood... With all the rain we've been getting it is nice to see the sunshine again. I was wondering if it still exhisted.
Way to go on that loss you are now officially in the 200 zone. Keep up the great work and soon you will be in the 100 zone.

My positive for today is that I can now bend over and not say OUCH OUCH OUCH. and also the kids have gone away for the night and its only hubby and I tonight so it will a nice quiet evening with lots of dirty tv happening. LOL

have a great one ladies.

WELLNESS IS NOT A RACE, IT IS A JOURNEY
Old 08-02-2009, 05:06 PM   #63
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Smile

Chica's, It's Howdy doee Time,

Woooohooo we got some newbies in the house!!!!! First shout outs go to the new folks in town, so here we go.......

Moomin,
I will call you Moo for short, of course you can join in. We are here for everyone and that includes YOU!!! We love to keep each other lifted up and encouraged and to make sure everyone finds their positive cause there always is one. So.... WELCOME MOO!! Four pounds vanished into thin air, don't you just love that when that happens. Keep it up girlie.

Dcap,
And here is a big WELCOME just for you as well..Get comfortable and stay a while and let's get to know each other. Now that is alright when the body is keepin' you in check, you can't go wrong that way.!!!!!

Nooch,
Good job on the SELF-CONTROL!!! I am proud of you too!!!! By the way, if I have not ever told you before, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Now to the newest accomplishment of yours, out of the 300's, you did it, you did it, you did it, and I told you that you would. Girl, I am dancing a jig for you as we speak and my kids and hubby are looking at me just shaking their heads, They have not got a clue.

Nona,
Is is the HOUSE!!!! Girl you are almost done, now kick that class in the butt and ACE IT GIRL and I know that you will, why cause you are NONA B!!!! Missed ya while you were gone and glad you will be back soon.

Betty,
what can I say- U ROCK!!!!!!

Learn,
Hey there baby girl, It sounds like you are right on track CHOO CHOO!!! No matter of the detours life throws your way, you always manage to stay on track, in the right road and making any adjustments neccessary. You are the Queen, the Rock and I so admire you. Extremely happy you talked to your friend. Love you babe and I will continue to keep them in prayer.

uclr,
Now itis just natural for you, I think they call that second nature. You are doing absolutely great!!!

Tracy,
You had me scared there for awhile-I was about to PM you when I looked up and there you were. God is so good!!Happy you are back and on track and that Simon is great. Two pounds down, Now that's what I'm talking about.

Looking,
don't you and hubby be getting too frisky, you be having to send more kids out for the night!!!! LOL Glad to you are doing so much better.

Alrightie darlin's
My positive is........I feel good today, health wise and about myself in general and that is saying something for me!!!!! Letting old baggage go, it does not live here anymore. Hot dang that surely makes me feel oh soooo good.

Back to check in on you chica's later. No Maria yet!!! Okay, I'm offically putting out an APB on her and some of the others. Miss you darlin's and know that I love you.

Later gators,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47 : 08-02-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #64

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Good day beautiful ladies !!

Been a couple of busy days, but in a good way. We had a bunch of people over yesterday but instead of ordering out for pizza I made a fabulous lasagna from my diabetic cookbook, as well as a really yummy chocolate chip banana bread from the same book. A win/win situation as we had a great party and I fed them well too.

Great to see all the positives !! You all inspire me !!

My positive for the day... it's a beautiful day here, went for a walk with TGH and going to spend a quiet evening with him as well.

Have a great evening !!!

Leslie
Old 08-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #65
~Rena~

S/C/G: 361.4/222.4/150

Hello all you beautiful ladies...

Learn: WTG about staying OP. Doesn't it feel amazing when you make the right choices. I understand about the dog hair. My fawn pug sheds 365 days a year!!

Uclr: Working out is so addictive! I never thought I would ever hear myself say that! Great work with staying OP

Nooch: 5 lbs!!! Awesome!! Congrats on climbing out of the 300's and into the 200's!!!

Tracy: I'm happy to hear Simon is doing great! My pugs are my fur-kids, and I get sickly worried if anything is wrong with them. Congrats on your 2 lbs loss this week!!!! Keep it up girl!

Bingo: Good luck with getting the house organized! I'm sure you'll feel amazing once thats done with

Looking: Hope you enjoy your evening to yourself!!! Kick back and relax....

Ags: Isn't it amazing how letting go of the extra baggage makes you feel lighter!!!! WTG Ags!!!

Leslie: Its amazing how pre-planning can really help you out!!! Home made food always tastes better anyway (plus YOU know what goes into it).

Now for my positives:
I went to the gym AND the dog park today...my legs feel like they have been weighed down with cement BUT damn thats an awesome feeling! I feel so much stronger and lighter!! When I look in the mirror I can finally see where that pesky fluff (AKA f-a-t) is coming off!!!! I'm so happy I'm tearing a bit!!!

Just wanna give a big "Thank You" to all of you!!! Because of you, I have so much motivation and drive to do this. Usually by now I would have given up and quit! I know we are all in this for the long haul and we will succeed!!!!

Love you all,
Rena

Old 08-03-2009, 03:23 AM   #66

S/C/G: 318.5/Ticker/155

Height: 5.8"

Ags! Good to see you back! Hope your computer continues to behave itself! Very nice to hear that youre feeling good about yourself!

Betty, well done on the exercise! And especially well done on seeing the changes in yourself, I do think that we are often the last ones to see the changes. Its good encouragement to keep going!

Leslie, good job on the cooking! Sounds yummy! Much more tastier than pizza too!

Looking, hope you had a great night!

Bingo, hope you enjoyed your exercise rest day. Its good to rest up once in awhile!

Tracy, well done on the weight loss!

nooch - just

Learn, well done on staying OP! I dont envy you that hoovering!

My positives: Had a very nice weekend with the mother in law who really enjoyed her birthday. I didnt go crazy with the eating, did have some treats but also passed on a lot of them. Had my first ever food hangover! Had a lovely dinner on the Sat night but it was heavier than Im used to eating now and I woke up with a bit of a tummy ache on Sunday! Makes me know my body prefers the healthy stuff!

And I bought 2 new pairs of trousers in a shop I wouldnt normally even look at because the sizes were too small, and come up small. So now I own 2 pairs of size 24 (US 20 I think) jeans! Even better they were in the sale, and it was 2 for 1!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:08 AM   #67

Good Monday Morning Everyone,
Wow, what a great weekend we had! Still a lot of M.I.A.'s (Shia, Jacque, Bunny, LizzyG, bite, Ladynredd, Main, CJ, dgramie), but all in all a good turn-out here on 3FC.

Candi- It doesn't feel like a diet because your not on a diet, you've made a lifestyle change for the better. You want to get healthy and change is what it's all about.

nooch- Congratulations on the 5 lb. lose. That is fantastic!!! Oh and by the way I also have the pleasure of collecting cat hair also. In fact my homestead consists of 2 indoor dogs (1 lab & 1 Shep/Rott mix), 2 indoor cats (because they were declawed when I rescued them), 4 outdoor cats (they come in for a visit and wind up staying, but they must agree to be spayed or neutered), 3 horse's (ages 1, 8 & 27).

Tracy- So glad to hear Simon is better. And congratulations on the 2 lb. lose, glad your back on track.

Bingo- How's that orderly house doing? Hope you enjoyed your day away from exercise. I skip a day once in a while also. We all need to.

look- You sound good, healing well. How were the movies?

Ags- Feeling good, letting go! Alright girlfriend, you got the power and the attitude.

Leslie- Good healthy food, good friends and now quiet times with TGH. Sounds wonderful!

Rena- Your seeing the fruits of your labor. That is the best inspiration there is. Congratulations!!!

Sara- Sounds like a good weekend all in all. Enjoyed a few treats, but didn't go overboard. That's will power baby! And new jeans as well. Woo Hoo!!!

As for me...
Got my exercising in the pool done early and the water was so much more refreshing. I normally make it in the pool about 2 or 3 pm and the water feels like bath water, it's been so hot here. But I was in the pool before 10 am and wow what a difference.
Stayed on plan, but feel like I may have over did it on the sodium, but that will pass soon. Gonna drink extra water today and flush it out.
I am only 4 days away from ordering my bicycle and can't wait. I will post a pic when I get it. I may have to replace the seat with a more toosh sensitive one, but we'll see.
Well ladies that is it for me this morning. I will check back in later. Remember...

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn

Last edited by learningtoliveagain : 08-03-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #68
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

newbies!!!! You will have a "positive" experience in this thread. The ladies here are "positively" wonderful!!! And I am "positive" of that.

My positive this morning is that I had set a goal for myself that if I got into and stayed in the 120s, that I would buy myself a pair of my favorite jeans. They are expensive so I had to wait till I was at an appropriate weight before I would splurge!!!

Since I have been in the 120s for awhile now, I'm going SHOPPING!!!

Have a great day!!!

"When I changed my attitude, I changed my life!!

Lost 22 inches since May 1st 2009
Old 08-03-2009, 11:55 AM   #69
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Good morning to all my lovelies,

Well I am offically back at work and so far so good. For me that is a positive and I am sticking to it.

Leslie, sometimes a quite evening with a speical one or even all alone is just what you need, it seems to make everything right.

Betty, haapy to know that you see a difference in that pesky fluff, I am tearing up a bit with you.

Sara, your trips are always so pleasant to read about and wooohooo on the new trousers.

There's my neighbor, all always on top of things, knowing just how to deal with it all, now kick that sodium in the butt. I can oly imagne how good that pool feels early in the morning, wow but what a dream. Way to go Learn.

Jac, I was just grinning ear to ear rading your post just now. You are smokin' and you deserve to treat yourself to those britches. Have a shop ahloic day!!!!

Okay ladies, will check in a wee bit later to see what's cookin!!!!

Hugs, love, and blessings,
Aggie
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 PM   #70
Eyes on the Prize

Look at all of you gettin down and gettin funky!

Just a quick peek in right now. House is in order and things are on track!

I've decided to cut down our fitness center days to one day per week rather than 3. The reason is it is such a small place and the only thing that I feel really works me out is the elliptical. I need more variety, so its one day per week at the fitness center with the elliptical and the other days I will do fun cardio stuff at home. Had a go at the Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd for my cardio today. I am surprised to say that I was nearly as sweaty at the end as when I do cardio on the elliptical. No real fast pace on Level 1, but workin those large muscle groups really got me goin! So.. it will be cardio on Mon, Wed, Fri.. and weight lifting on Tues, Thurs, Sat.

Sunday I will rest!

Will check back later on

Last edited by HotWings : 08-03-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #71
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Jac, I was just grinning ear to ear rading your post just now. You are smokin' and you deserve to treat yourself to those britches. Have a shop ahloic day!!!!
As soon as I pay the stack of bills on my desk, I am going online and getting me a pair!!!

Old 08-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #72

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Hello lovely ladies !!

It's great to see all the positives !! Keep up the great attitudes !

My positive for the day... bought a couple of new workout dvds today for some variety and picked up a couple of workout pieces of clothing. Had to go a size down from what I used to buy... YAY !! Also, just an itty bitty bit more for that 100 lb lost mark.... 2.2 lbs to go.

Have a great day/evening !!

Leslie
Old 08-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #73
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

betty - congratulations on starting to notice it that is the best feeling!

suomi - you rock those new pants

learn - the pool must be amazing on a day like this - it was 102 here today!

jacque - congratulations on the new pants!

ags - thrilled to hear you are doing better - keep rockin

hotwings - that sounds like a great workout!

leslie - 2.2 is so close I can taste it for you! and grats on the new size

my positives for today - people are slowly but surely responding to the sale I am running - YES! So I asked my FIL to help me learn to drive on the highway (I got my license in June but I hadn't ventured onto the highway yet, really limiting where I can go) and he said sure! I have been very, very close with my FIL since the day my husband (then boyfriend) introduced me to his parents in 2004 and even more so since I lost my dad a year and a half ago - he is a father to me without ever saying OH I AM SO GREAT FOR BEING A FATHER FIGURE TO MY POOR FATHERLESS DAUGHTER IN LAW. Anyway, my MIL had been torturing him recently so he taught me to drive on the highway today! And he didn't even complain when I drove straight to the yarn store to pick up a skein of yarn for a floppy summer beret I want to knit! And then he still didn't complain when I hit torrid to exchange something! And then we went for lunch. So I learned to drive on the highway and got to spend time with FIL and he got to get out of the house away from her constant berating him.

have a fantastic evening ladies I will be knitting my beret if the etsy lady ever emails me the pattern!
Old 08-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #74
Eyes on the Prize

Helloooo CHICKS! It is *I* the infamous BINGOWINGS!

No need to stand up and applaud, I just changed my username. Changed it because: A. I do not play bingo. B. While I do have bingo wings, I am trying to rid myself of them in favor of HOT wings. and C. Everytime I see "Bingo" I think of Bingo the Clown. LOL! So there you have it.

betty: Are you letting the air out of your fluff? You are looking quite stunning these days.

Sara: Gotta love the 2 for 1 deal, and way to go on staying away from the treats!!

learn: The pool at 10am.. man that had to feel GREAT!

Jacque: You so deserve those jeans! I wanna see 'em - got a link?

LeslieB: YAY for more workouts! One can never have enough variety on those these days. Such a short way until your 100 lbs gone - we're cheering for you!

nooch: Your FIL sounds like an awesome guy. You are truly blessed to have him! And he is blessed to have YOU I wanna see the beret when you are done!

Ags: You are back at work and gettin back into the swing of things. Shake that booty girl!

Another positive for me today: I went to the kitchen after my workout (it was lunch time) and went to pull out my baked chicken breast & was going to have a nice cool summer salad with it. I was SO hungry. I opened the container I keep them in to see ...... nothing. Zero. NO chicken breasts. Keeping my food made ahead of time has saved me more than once so far. This is the first time I had not planned ahead. I had to defrost the chicken breasts in the microwave, spice them up and bake them. Let me tell you, girls, that had to be one of the longest hours of my life. LOL! It was like one of those movies where someone panics and they show close-ups of all the things around them that they fear the most really fast. *close up of the kids chips* switch *close up of processed bologna* switch *close up of kids candy from the parade a few weeks ago* switch *close up of a DONUT* OMG that was some test of willpower right there. But I am proud to say I removed myself while they were baking and came to 3FC and when the timer went off I jumped for joy. LOL

Keep movin it along !!!

Last edited by HotWings : 08-03-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #75
Woman On A Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWings View Post
Jacque: You so deserve those jeans! I wanna see 'em - got a link?
Lucky Brand is the best!!!

http://www.luckybrand.com/Jeans/wome...?navpos=topNav

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.