3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is......Part Four (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/177669-positive-uplifting-notification-one-positive-thing-about-me-today-part-four.html)

colormerd47 09-13-2009 09:24 PM

Okay ladies, start getting ready, only 20 more post and Part Five of Positive Uplifting will be born. So be looking out for it. It maybe as early as tomorrow evening. See you all there.

Good night,
Ags

learningtoliveagain 09-14-2009 05:17 AM

Good Monday Everyone,
Here it is, another new week upon us. Wow I just closed my eyes for a second and last week just flew by.
Do my eyes deceive me? Is that our Shia who hath blessed us with a quick little hello? Oh Shia, oh Shia. we have missed you so.
Shia- How are you darling? We really have missed you. I hope things are going well for you and your son. Please come back soon and spend more time with us.

Oat- I hope you had a great Sunday/Friday! You are so right about not letting food control us. We must show it who's boss!

Ags- Where's my pizza recipe!!! Me want pizza!!!

CJ- I didn't know crock pots left. I love my ! I found a great crock pot recipe website, www.slowandsimple.com. It's not all low cal, but I just to adapt the recipe for me and my eating lifestyle. Someday I'm gonna have to get a new one though, mine is one of those huge ones with the ceramic insert and it's had a crack in it for years. Still works great though. I highly recommend you get one.

As for me, I stayed OP all day. I tried Turkey Kielbasa last night for dinner and totally loved it. I have missed kielbasa so I decided to try the turkey instead of the regular. So far I've tried turkey kielbasa and turkey pepperoni and so far so good.

Well that's it for me girls, I hope everyone has a great day and remember...

Guardrails Up & Looking Up!

Later - Learn

Oatmeal 09-14-2009 06:28 AM

Good Morning Learn and all who will lurk or post!! ...
Last night I had a phone call from hubbies step sister and it was not a good call .. I tell you that was enough to stir up the pot I didnt sleep well an every time I got up I headed for food .. I believe in honesty so posting this to my friends will help me in the long run ...
There are positives in this 5 years ago I would not have even realized that I was looking for food to comfort me .. I am very greatful that I have grown aware that much in the last 5 years ..
Another positive is today is a new day and I will be in control I need to plan a little more and make it happen .. Reality is we are never a finished product we will always be a work in progress!! Progresss is a postive thing also!! :-)
I just want to encourage each of you on your journey in this life to a healthier you that when we fall lets jump up and see what we can do different so we fall alot less...
I appreciate this forum to beable to come and share and be honest so that I can be a strong person each day!!
Hugs & Blessing to each of you!! Oatmeal

Oatmeal 09-14-2009 06:34 AM

Ags,
Would you please send me the Pizza recipe also .. :-) I love recipes so please send any of your favorites !!

Learn , Turkey Pepperoni where did you find that at .. Is it in the meat department or where ? ..

I found a new item I had never seen before called Western Bagel only 110 calories 5 fibers ... I love breads .. :-)
Today a dn tomorrow are my days off so yall might see more of me today and tomorrow...
Hugs of Encouragements !!! Oatmeal

learningtoliveagain 09-14-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oatmeal (Post 2924445)
Ags,
Would you please send me the Pizza recipe also .. :-) I love recipes so please send any of your favorites !!

Learn , Turkey Pepperoni where did you find that at .. Is it in the meat department or where ? ..

I found a new item I had never seen before called Western Bagel only 110 calories 5 fibers ... I love breads .. :-)
Today a dn tomorrow are my days off so yall might see more of me today and tomorrow...
Hugs of Encouragements !!! Oatmeal

Morning Oat,
The turkey pepperoni is in the pre-package deli section. You know where they keep the Oscar Mayer bologna and sliced cheeses. It comes in a pouch and for the most part the package is red and it's made by HORMEL.
I will look for Western Bagels, I eat a bagel every morning for breakfast. It's my only real bread I have each day. My favorite is the Everything Bagel!
I tried to do oatmeal for breakfast, but I just can't get past the texture of it. I was always a cream of wheat lover when I was a kid.
Have a great day and enjoy your day off!

Guardrails Up & Looking Up!!!

Later - Learn

Oatmeal 09-14-2009 07:08 AM

Thanks Learn I plan a trip to Wal Mart today so I will look for that Pepperoni today!! I hope AG sends that Pizza recipe :-) ....
Hope you are having a good morning!!
I will see around later in the day!!
Hugs & Blessings Oatmeal :-) :thanks:

colormerd47 09-14-2009 07:21 AM

Good morings Ladies,

We are approaching the 500 post mark in about 13 more post, so once you see that 500 mark in the right hand corner of the of your post box, that will be the last post here. Go to the Part Five of this Thread, it is already ready and waiting for you. I did it this morning so that it would be ready to go. I will close this thread this evening after work. That means you will still be able to read this one, but just not post here. I do this because if I do not the moderators will close the thread at 500 for us, rather is be me.

Have a fantastic day and I will give you all the pizza recipe this evening.

Have not read your posts yet but will respond this evening, going back to bed now, eyes still half shut.

Love,
Ags