Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 08:32 PM   #301  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Ladies it's me for a quick peek and then I will return just a wee bit later. Had a great productive day at work, brought big bucks into the warehouse and made brownie points. Wow, what a great day. I have to work tomorrow it is inventory in the store so I will be here late. Thanks all of you for missing me, Cakebatter got your messages that you were worried about me to me. She is so amazed how much you guys miss me when I am not here, you all make me feel so special. Thank you. You all are special to me.

Learn, yes you can take him outside, he is in the bedroom right now pouting in, so I will be back later, but you have my permission.

Great job ladies, you all are rocking.

Love ya,
Ags
Old 08-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #302  
Eyes on the Prize

S/C/G: 350/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Devsmama: Girl you really get after that exercise - I bow to you!

betty: Now your neck?!?! When it rains, it pours. But I have to admit.. an hour long massage.. OMG I would so be looking forward to that, even if it was supposed to be for my neck and back. It just sounds so wonderful to me right now! Aunt Flo needs better timing. Or someone to kick her %$&*!. Both would be good.

Ags: Well of course we miss you.. DUH! You are the originator, Mama Ags, the one with the motivating & thoughtful posts!

From now on, no one is allowed to go AWOL. I mean it!

Ladies.. I cannot believe what I did today. I don't know if I have shared it here, but I majorly blew out my knee in high school basketball. So much so, that I could no longer play. Basically, a girl ran into me from the front, shoved my knee backwards and it felt like jello. The docs said it looked like a football injury. WAY back then (yes, I am old lol).. 26 or so years ago (can't count that high).. they could not do nearly as much for knees as they can do now. I basically have lived with the injury.. constantly favoring that knee in everything I have done since then. Well, 2 years ago, I went in to see a joint surgeon, because I just could not take it anymore. My mom went with me. He came in and started talking to my mom about how bad her knee was.. no cartilidge left, bone rubbing on bone, etc. Finally, I said.. that's my knee, not my moms. He was shocked, because he said it looked like a much older knee. Sheesh.. I did not even realize how bad it was, mainly because I have a high tolerance for pain, I guess. Anyway, I got a full knee replacement about 4 months later. I rehabbed and rehabbed that thing, but have never felt comfortable that it was fully strong. I now think it was a head thing mainly - after having dealt with the bad knee for so long. So any exercise has always been low impact. BUT.. today.. omg.. I can't even believe this.. I actually jogged in place during my cardio.. it only felt wonky once the whole time I was jogging!! Girls this is HUGE for me.. it has been AT LEAST 10 (probably more) years since I have even entertained the thought of doing anything with any kind of impact on my knee. So that.. is my VERY long positive.

I am doin it!

Last edited by HotWings; 08-22-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #303  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

hey gals I'm back. thought I'd peep my head back in here! sorry I've been gone so long.. so much been going on lately! but i am blessed that everything is turning out just fine! thank you to those who sent mt private messages I realyl appreciated them and it was nice to know yall were still thinking of me!

my positives!

_ I'm on plan even though It's TOM (<-- a blessing all of it's own) and I'm dieing for a mint oreo blizzard..LOL

-I leave for my new york trip in just 24 days! yeah!

- My nickleback concert is next weekend YEAH!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 AM   #304  

Good Saturday Morning!
I have actually been up for 3 1/2 hours and was reading and responding to some e-mails. So now I know I can give 3FC the attention it deserves. Let's get down to da biznez of personals.

HotWings- Where on earth do you live that is isn't even going to reach the 70's? And how do I get there? It is so terrible hot and humid here with all the tropical crap going on in the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. My electric bill was $596.00 last month and just got this months and it is just about the same.
Hopefully only about one more month of this and the nights may start to cool a little bit. Right now it's only going down to the low to mid 80's at night.
And look at you, running! Way to go, but be careful with that knee.

Shia- What can I say, your awesome when it comes to exercise and staying on plan. I want to be just like you when I grow up.

betty- Now your neck, OMG! I have neck problems and it can be really aggravating when I'm on the computer. I have bifocals and have to tip my head up to see the computer screen out the bottom of my glasses.
As soon as I can afford it I'm going to get new glasses with a second pair made especially for the computer. My neck problem was from a fall down some stairs. Enjoy that massage!

Ags- O.K. now you said you'd be back a wee bit later and poof you never showed up. You must have been dog tired! Now you said I could take your DH outside, tell him to grab a stick from the whipping tree, cause I'm gonna whip him a new attitude. Does he know what an impact you have on this thread? You are the Matriarch of the positive thread. You are to this thread what Miss Ellie was to the South Fork Ranch on Dallas. Or even more important the Victoria Barkley (Barbara Stanwyck) of the Barkley Ranch in Big Valley. Need I go on? I will, if he doesn't get the picture.

Maria- Your craving Mint Oreo Blizzard and I'm craving Fried Ice Cream. Hey I'm so glad things are getting better and everything is turning out fine.

O.K. now it's my turn.
I had a horrible day yesterday. It started with not being able to have coffee due to some lab work I had to have at 8 am. I got to the DR.'s office and of course I always get the new kid who can't find my vein. O.K. third times a charm, girly! Then they wanted me to pee in a cup, which by the way it's way too small as far as I'm concerned. Well 6 glasses of water later and no luck, no pee. There was a McDonald's next door so they suggested I go get a cup O' Joe, so I did. I got a large iced coffee and out of frustration I also ordered a bacon, egg and cheese McGriddle and hash brown. This was devastating because I gave up fast food when I made my lifestyle change and I caved. I gave into my frustrations of the whole situation. Why couldn't they make my appointment at 4 in the morning I would have been able to give them a 3 gallon sample. I went home an hour later and they got no Pee OUTTA ME!!! From there I went home and I ate and I ate and I ate. Then I felt so sluggish that all I did was lay around and watch TV. UGH!!! O.K. I'm gonna find a positive out of this I know it. Think Learn think!!!

Oooo, Oooo, here it is. They got their blood and maybe it will tell the doctor what's going on with me. I puffed up with water retention back on Aug. 6th and that usually means TOM 5-7 days later. Well here it is 16 days later and no TOM, but the water retention is still with me. My ankles are so swollen along with the rest of my body. The scale has been up 8-9 pounds since this all started. I truly believe it's menopause because I'm also really moody and irritable. That's a warning to all my 3FC friends, "Don't cross me right now." or as David Banner use to say on the Incredible Hulk, "Don't make me angry, you won't like it when I'm angry."

Today is a new day and I got a plan to whip my butt back on track today. That's my positive for today.

Ladies have a great day and I'll check back with ya'll later.

GUARDRAILS UP! SEATBELTS ON! SHOULDER HARNESS IN PLACE! CRASH HELMET STRAPPED ON TIGHT! BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUP AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

Later - Learn
Old 08-22-2009, 07:54 AM   #305  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Learn -- your day yesterday sounded just awful... hugs . You opened those guardrails for a millisecond, and out you tumbled, but today ... today is different and new and happy. I’m so proud of you. And I just love your ending line:

GUARDRAILS UP! SEATBELTS ON! SHOULDER HARNESS IN PLACE! CRASH HELMET STRAPPED ON TIGHT! BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUP AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

Fungirl -- everyone can be creative in their life. You don't have to be an artist to be creative. It’s like losing weight and being beautiful ... 90% of it is mental. Believe it and do it! (at least, that’s what I keep telling myself!) Also -- you lost TWO WHOLE POUNDS! That’s fabulous. Never say that’s “only 2 pounds”. ONLY??? Are you kidding me. I have to fight for every ounce. Two pounds sounds like heaven to me.

All you girls that have Blackberries and PalmPilots and iPhones and whatever -- I’ve got to get into the 21st century! The first time I got a cell phone was only about 4 years ago. My (now) fiance insisted I get one, I never had one before even though I used to work for the phone company, haha! I still don’t text (when did that become a verb?), I just make phone calls, although I do love the bluetooth in my car so that phone calls come over my car speakers. “Bluetooth” is such a cool name.

So if I get a smartphone, which one is best?

Shia -- your baby is in high school? OMG! I miss you, too, when you don't post. You are my rock star. I know that no matter what happens in your life that you will come back to your health.

Hi Rena -- awwww, take care of your neck! Relax! Have a wonderful massage!

Ags -- we so miss you so much and worry about you when you’re not checking in. Even just a little drive-by is okay, although we really love those great buoyant beautiful shout-outs that make us all feel so warm and cozy and special .

Nooch -- I read your thoughtful post from yesterday and like how you talked to yourself saying "I know that one day where I am over by 500 calories cannot undo three months of weight loss". That makes sense, thanks.

HotWings
-- you are getting stronger and more confident every day. As you continue to lose weight, you won’t even think about that knee anymore. I know you’re careful and will take it slow. I must tell you that discovering the jogging I'm doing on the treadmill has been great for me. I love it! I feel good, I can get my heart rate up where it should be, etc. In my car accident I also injured my groin (actually, I didn't know women had groins until I injured mine, LOL), so it's hard for me to take long strides without pain. I think that's why it's hard for me to walk fast, but jogging is little short fast steps and I can do that! Happy happy!

Oh, I meant to ask you -- if you are following Tom Venuto’s plan, do you eat 5 meals a day? How has that worked for you if you do it? I'm going to try it today.

Maria -- welcome back! Glad you’re okay! Everytime you post, you’re taking another trip, wow!

My positive ... yesterday I didn’t get much done (that's NOT my positive!) . I didn’t do my cardio. I actually didn’t leave the house all day. Today, all that is changing. I got up early, I am writing to you ladies, I’m going to do my cardio as soon as the gym opens, and I’m going to be productive all day long. Amen.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #306  
Eyes on the Prize

Hi ladies! (lol.. Johnny Bravo!)

maria: I am so jealous of that concert! You are going to have a blast - do let us know if you enjoyed it!

learn: Yesterday was yesterday.. it's gone, forever. You are back on track - that is all that counts! So sorry to hear about your trouble at the docs, though - I hope they figure out all of your water retention! I live in Iowa. It is unseasonably cool here now - usually we are still in the 80s at least in August. I am loving the cool breeze right now! And I love having the windows open.

CJ: I am following his plan for eating - it seems to be working great so far. I don't feel like I have any cravings?? And I am never hungry, unless I have waited too long to eat one of the meals. Sometimes my schedule makes it difficult. There are two things I absolutely need to keep out of the house, though.. pizza & brownies. I suck at trying not to eat those.. and one slice or one brownie seems to lead to another and another. I did blog about my basic plan here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs...my-basic-plan/

About half way through is what I am eating at each meal. I think if you are on the run, you can replace some with good protein shakes? If I remember correctly, that is. Would have to read BFFM again.

For me today: Nothing. Well, I am on plan, but that is my usual positive. LOL Aunt Flo has rained on my weigh-in parade and I need to forget the number I saw on the scale this morning. Maybe a positive will present itself later on.

Lock & load, ladies.. let's kill this food abuse!!
Old 08-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #307  
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

Just checking in - I was hoping I'd be able to will away my sickness but nope, I'm definitely sick.

However, when I woke up from my NyQuil induced hibernation this afternoon A League of Their Own was on and that will be my positive for the day as that is one of my favorite movies ever.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:27 PM   #308  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pooky Pies, What up??

It's me babies, I am here and I really am soooo glad to here. I need peace and loving kind words to soothe my weary spirit and bones. I have worked so hard today that I should not have to work anymore this month. Tonight I am going to relax, put my feet up and have a glass of wine. Now check this out, I don't drink, so this shall prove rather interesting. LOL LOL That will be my positive..........relaxation!!!!

Sounds like all of you have been chugging right along, great jobs to all my little engines that could.

Hey Hottie, that knee things like something I just may need, my doc has been talking about it, and ole scary me, maybe I need to suck in up and get her done. Good for you.

Learn, okay so you had a day of mishaps we all do, at least I know that I do, and now since we cannot change yesterday, we move on to tomorrow and you will jump right back on the wagon. Today is today, and tomorrow is a new day, so look ahead and not back. Every new day is a do over. So there you go. We love you no matter what.

Fun congrats on that awesome great big TWO POUNDS, wish I had had two pounds, but hey I will take what I can and be just be happy that it was down and not up.

You go CJ, that sounds like a plan baby, proclaim and it shall be yours. You know you ROCK, don't you? Now Cj, I need a good story. Hot Wings kept me laughing while you were gone, and she is funny. You should tell the new ladies your Octopus story. LOL LOL

Hottie, your positive was that you still came here and shared with us, remember it does not always have to huge, all the little things count. Oh my, I love the lock and load, gotta keep that one!!!!

Nooch, look at you, not feeling well and still coming to check on us, I'll be keepin you in my prayers for a speedy recovery, Enjoy your movie!!!!

I have another positive this evening, and that is my hubby has not complained once about me being on the computer!!! And he had dinner ready for me when I came in the door from work. Now I am going to be nice and go spend some time with him.

Love you babies,
Hugs, love and blessings,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-22-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:52 AM   #309  

Good Morning Ladies,
I know, what am I doing? No fancy fonts, no fancy colors. I'm very tired, I have been up for several hours with worry that what I did yesterday was the right choice. As most of you know I care for my mother who suffers from dementia.
It's a horrible disease that no one should have to experience weather it be the person with the disease or the family member caring for the person with the disease. Most of the time my mom is fairly lucid, but can't remember current things. Sometimes she doesn't even know me. She's also depressed about herself and her condition. She knows that something is wrong with her, but it's out of her control. Yesterday I got a phone call from my cousin, my mother's niece, that my mom's sister passed away. Well I held the bad news from my mom, discussed the news with my sister and asked her to not say anything until I talked to my brother when he came home, he lives next door. Well, because of my mom's fragile state of mind and depression, along with the fact that she hasn't mentioned her sisters name in I don't know how long, we decided not to tell her. Her sister lived in Michigan and she hadn't seen her in probably 8 or 9 years. We are just afraid that this will send mom into a deeper depression and she will totally give up all together on living. I am just hoping I did the right thing by not telling her.
I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna skip personals today. Nothing against you ladies, just not into it this morning.
I am fine OP wise, I didn't let this send me to the refrigerator or pantry. I actually ate less yesterday than I have been eating lately. I had made myself a menu yesterday morning and stuck to it.
Today is a new day and although I can't make it to church this morning I am going to turn on the TV at 8 am and watch Ed Young Ministries on USA Network. He great, I feel like he knows how to speak to me on my level.
Ladies have a wonderful day and don't forget to keep those guardrails up!

Later - Learn

Last edited by learningtoliveagain; 08-23-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #310  
Eyes on the Prize

Hi bootylicious babes!

nooch: Nyquil induced hibernation - I have been there! I hope you are feeling a bit better today

Ags: Getting my knee done was a really good decision - I am just now feeling a lot stronger with it, but there is no way I would be lifting weights or jogging right now if I had not gotten it done. If your doc says to get it done, you should seriously consider it! It takes time to get back to "normal", but I am SO glad I did it.

learn: We all have those days, where we just don't feel like it. I'm so sorry about your aunt and that is a tough, tough decision regarding your mom. You have to do what you think is best and remember that it wasn't just you making the decision.. you are sharing it with others. If your mom has not mentioned her for years, she probably would not know who that was anyway... and it would cause unnecessary stress for her. In this situation, you need to just keep moving on and put it behind you, however hard that may be. Remember, though.. we are here for you!

For me: Yesterday, I didn't have what I thought was a good positive to post. But honestly, I was just pissed at Aunt Flo. I cleaned my mom & dad's house yesterday so they would have a nice, sparkly place to come home to from their trip. My mom was very, very happy when she got home last night and saw that she would have nothing to clean today. So, I feel really good about that. Today, is my free day - free from exercise & also a "free" meal. Not sure what I will have for it yet.. I am thinking some good ol' fashioned lasagna sounds yummy! Also, I have a Tae Chi video sitting on the shelf. It was one my DH had gotten.. I just may pop that thing in tomorrow for my cardio and see what it's like. Looks interesting! I don't know that it will be good cardio, though? Anyone done any Tae Chi?

Chat at ya later on, chicks!

PS: CJ, what is this I hear about an octopus story?? HMMM???

Last edited by HotWings; 08-23-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:46 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 395/303/264

Height: 5'4

Good morning ladies,

Learning- I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. There was a similar situation in my family and it is a really difficult decision to make but you did what you and your siblings thought was best. We are all here for you. I'll light a candle for you when I go to church.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:06 PM   #312  
~Rena~

S/C/G: 361.4/222.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Smile

Hey girlies...

Learn: My deepest condolences...I know how hard it is taking care of a loved one with dementia. My grandmother lived with us for many years and she eventually got dementia. She used to hid things around the house (like cookies etc), just so people wouldn't eat us "out of house and home". He was stressful for my mom (it was my dad's mom). But she never showed us (the kids how stressed she was). My grandma would accuse my mom of sleeping with everyone every time she would go out, yes even the milkman (funny, because we hadn't had milk delivered EVER in the city). Granny would shuffle around at night forgetting why she got up, misplace her dentures ALWAYS, was paranoid of wrestlers on TV (she thought they were talking to her). One day she had a stroke, she admitted to hospital, she was recovering and about a week before she was supposed to come home she crawled out of bed and broke her hip. They put a pin in it, it was healing then while in the bathroom at the hospital the nurse told her to wait a minute because she had to get something, well with her dementia she forgot instantly and got up and fell again breaking the other hip! Thats when the doc suggested we put her in a home. When she got to the mom my parents went everyday!! She remembered them but not us (we grew up and she still thought we were supposed to be little kids). When my Uncle and his wife would come to visit (they were her favorites before), she didn't know who they were. So....my long story comes to this. Learn, you are an amazing person for taking care of your mom! I have the upmost respect for you and your family!!!! I know how stressful it can be at times. Just remember, you are doing whats best for you mom.. BTW, way too go staying OP during this hard time!!! You are a very strong person!!! Take care sweetie!!!

Ags: Good for you girl!!! RELAXATION!!! You certainly deserve it!!! Hubby must have been happy you spent some quality time with him. And that was sweet that he had supper ready for ya!!! It's sooo important to share your time with him (and us as well...tee hee).

Nooch: UGH!!! I hope I didn't give my cold to you!!! Remember to drink lots of water!!! A leauge of their own, is definatley on my "favorites" list!!! I love chick flicks!!!!

CJ: How was the gym? You must have felt awesome afterwards!!!

Maria: Hope you have an awesome trip to NY!!! Thats one of my places I wanna go (eventually)!!!!

Hot: WOW!!! Thats a great positive!!! Jogging!!! WHOO HOO! Keep it up girl!!!

My positive for today:
I have stayed OP all week!!! TOM is nearing the end (thank god)!!! I slept in till almost 11am!!! (not sure how positive that is lol). My neck feels good but my back is a bit wonky. I think its bruised a bit from all the chiropractor appts. My doc had said there was a bit of bruising (I had to check for myself as well and sure enough its bruised). I'm thinking of taking it easy today. I might do a bit of volunteering for a group I belong to (we fundraise for 12 no-kill shelters in Winnipeg). I made a new board (looks like a science fair type of thing-three foam core boards attached to sit on a table). That way we can show off all the animals that the the different no-kill shelters are adopting out called "Adorable adoptables". Then my fiance will be home this afternoon from the fishing trip BUT he will be gone again tomorrow for 3 weeks!!! My positive with him leaving is that I'm gonna try really hard to lose some more weight so when he comes back he will see a difference. Hmmm....I think thats it ladies!!!

Keep up the awsome work!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Default Summer Biggest Loser Weigh In

For those of you in the summer biggest loser weigh in thread - we'll be doing clean up later this week. If you haven't posted in a couple of weeks it will be deleted. There's lots of moving on down the scale going on - let's keep it going.

Thanks,
Carol
Old 08-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Nooch -- Nyquil just knocks me out, too. I do so understand the Nyquil hibernation. Get well soon, chickie.

Ags -- so good to see you and your bubbly self! Your man is a keeper, wow, making dinner! He cares about you so much, what a sweetheart! But -- see -- you are OUR sweetheart, so we need you sometimes too! Let him know that, ok? You can just be on the computer a little bit.

Learn -- you have been going through far too much lately. I know it’s draining and demoralizing to deal with your Mom.

My Mom had dementia too. We kept the doors locked because, if we weren’t watching her all the time, she would go outside and get lost. But, the sad thing was, she was so hurt that she was locked in the house. She knew she was locked in but couldn’t understand why, so when I was sitting with her, I would unlock the door so she could go in and out, and I would have to follow her every second because she would wander off and also wasn’t very steady on her feet so if she fell I wanted her to fall on me. That happened once and I hurt my back really bad, but what can you do? It’s so sad that people with dementia know something’s wrong with them, they just don’t really know what and can’t help themselves. So if they have good days, happy days, that’s all we can ask.

In that light, I believe you made the right decision with your Mom. You are right, you don’t want your Mom to get more depressed, and she had not mentioned her sister in a long time. If you told her, she would know something was wrong and not really even understand what. I cannot tell you how I admire you and your dedication. You are a strong, lovely woman. Hugs to you.

HotWings -- That was so sweet to clean your folk’s house before they returned from their trip. And I will repeat the Octopus story at some point ... I’ve got to go back and find it!

Fungirl -- everyone seems to have a story of dementia in their family. What is the answer? I don’t know, I hope someone is working on it.

Rena -- I cannot believe you are bruised from the chiro! Be careful of yourself, please. Your fiancé is going to be so surprised when he sees you again because you are at that point where losing more weight can become really noticeable.

My positive --
I think I am down 3 lbs this week! (I have a crappy scale that kinda wobbles). But it’s definitely down something, yay!

I have been trying to eat as soon as I get up, and then more frequently. I am aiming for 5 small meals a day, but it is tough. I have only managed to make it 4 (vs. 5) the last few days, but I think eating frequently like this may help keep hunger down and (I hope) jump start my metabolism.

My personal trainer has this machine that measures metabolism and mine is really really bad ... very slow. I have thought it might be low for a long time, but it was actually nice to see I wasn’t imagining it. I will hunt down and find every way on earth to rev up my metabolism! And -- even if I don’t -- sure and steady wins the race!
Old 08-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #315  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hello My darling partners in crime, good crime that is, kickin' fat in the butt, I guess that would be assault to the fullest. But hey guess what, we can't go to jail for it as let's kick all the butt we want and we want alot.:kick butt:

My darling Learn,
You know in your heart that you are only doing what your heart think is best
and if you and your brother and sister are in agreement whatelse is there to consider. I will be praying for you as always, as we all know the big guy is in control. Now rest my love and be at peace.if you need too, I will PM you my number.

Hottie,
now don't go beating yourself up cause it may not have the type of day you wanted or so you thought, but let me tell you this, you had a whoppin of a positive, what you did for your mom and dad was outstanding. You were thinking of others and blessed them which in turn blesses and blessed you. Our positive may not always be about us but about what we can do for others, just like you babies coming here each and every day supporting and encouraging one another and the blessings are passsed on and on and on. You are a POSITIVE FORCE within yourself and Us!!! :che er:

Good Morning Fun,
Hope your day was full of blessings. I love your name FUN.

Rena,
Glad you have been able to stay on point and glad you are starting to feel a wee bit better, be EASY with that back and tell that doc I said to be gentle with my friend or he will have to answer to me.

Carol,
I will be right on top of that I promise, even though my releases are small I will post them anyway.

CJ,
THREE BIG ONES, hot diggity dang dang!!! Now can you lose for me, pretty please, I will be forever in your debt. Now that is a great plan, smaller and more meals a day will definetly keep the hunger away. That rights baby, slow and sure. THE RACE IS YOURS!!!!:runn ing:

Maria, my chica,
So glad to see your face in this place. Enjoy your trip to the BIG APPLE!!!

Nooch,
Please oh please, tell me you are feeling better. Get much rest and drink drink drink. Hugs coming to you just from me. Love ya girl.

As for me, today has been great, Dad and I both missed church this morning due to the fact we were baby sitting, but believe me we got our worship in. Daddy cooked me a wonderful breakfast and a great dinner. We have been chilling listening to Jazz, our favorite, and just enjoying our sweet little Malachi. What a blessed day. So my positive for the day was.............enjoying all the moments of the day, all the small pleasures we tend to take for granted. Taking time to smell the flowers, all of them, not just the roses.: dancer:

Well ladies, it is movie time with the eldest grandson, daughter, daddy, Malley9smallest grandson) and my self Enjoy your evenings!!!!!!

Hug, love and many many blessings,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-23-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Closed Thread