Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #151  
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
NonaB,
what's up girl? What's shakin? Obviously shopping till you drop, oh yeah babe, did you leave any clothes in the stores? LOL Woowho, exotic entertainment, I am not touching that with a ten foot pole, all I gotta say is, you have any one dollar bills left. Holla! Dollar Dollar Bill ya'll!! I guess after you had so much fun, taking the BF to dinner and to the movies was a good move. Hope he enjoyed it. The next time you decide to go out try Ruby Tuesday's and order there Typhoon shrimp, off the hook, and if you are doing WW, the points are not very high either. Then you played hookie, boy was that fun, hope you are all recouped now.
Ags, there wasn't any pun intended on that ten foot pole comment, was there? I usually look for free off the other ladies, unless the guy is doing something spectacular that deserves my dollars. Anyway, the BF did enjoy the dinner & movie. I've been to Ruby Tuesday's only once, so I have to try the Typhoon shrimp next time I go. I absolutely love seafood (shrimp, fish, lobster in particular). Playing hookie from work was well deserved, and I'm sitting here day two from it still needing some time off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuomiSara View Post
On a really good positive for me, Ive worn trousers today that were way too tight last time I tried them on. Just thought Id try them and wore them out the door!
Good for you Sara. I can't wait to be able to say the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZee View Post
My positive -- well, the house is shuttered, the gallery is stocked, I am going through my final paperwork tonight and will finish packing in the morning for my trip. Wish me luck and safety and happiness. Thank you to everyone. Much love. C.J.
CJ, I'm wishing you all the luck, safety, and happiness in the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
Not much...since I just balanced my checkbook and made a hundred $$$$ mistake...in the banks favor....I have never been in the red Not feeling very positive right now....but I will once I get to the bank tomorrow and figure things out!!!! Trying to stay positive.
Jac, what a really messed up position to be in. I've been there numerous times before whether it's been my fault or the banks. Luckily, I stay on top of things now, because no one has money to throw away on NSFs. Hope you get everything straighten out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
I swear I'm gonna paint the toilet seat bright red and put a big arrow pointing down towards the bowl with a sign that reads, "Wee Wee Here!!!"
Later - Learn
Learn, I think would be a good move. This had me ROTFL!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #152  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Smile

Good Mornting as Madea would say,

You guys crack me up. Learn, with the big red toilet, just put a bulls eye there darlin', and Nona, no pun intended, I did not even realize it until I just read your post.

Shia, Greatful to know you are feeling better and not letting it get you down, on the other hand Jac, I feel your pain but I am sure you will get it straighten out.

Bite, have a safe and enjoyable trip. Congrats to your sister and her new husband!!!

CJ, we will see you later and be good.

Dgram, Maria,Main, Lady, TPL, Dream just to name a few. I am sending a bundle of love to each of you. Dolphin girl, sure do miss you too, I guess the restaurant is really keeping you busy. I hope you have nothing but success.

Well my positive thought for me today is....It is hump day and I am riding it like a PRO. Sweet Lord, the work week is almost over. PTL!!!

See ya cowgirls later, meet at the O K corale.

Aggie
Old 06-24-2009, 06:23 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone --

I'm sitting in the Ft. Lauderdale airport, they have wireless internet throughout the airport! I have done well so far today, I've eaten my fruit and some walnuts. I also bought one of those little chicken snack wraps at McDonalds with no sauce, it was 190 calories but that's okay, plus I only ate half the torilla.

I won't get into Westchester until 11:20 p.m. tonight -- that's the schedule It is a direct flight though, so that's good. Take care everyone!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:06 AM   #154  

Good thursday morning ladies,
I am going to skip to the chase this morning, cause I have already done this once and when I went to submit my post the site went done with a database error.

Jacque- I hope things went in your favor at the bank and your account is all straightened out.

Shia- Are you feeling better? You go girl for pushing thru and hitting the gym anyway!

nonabee- Playin' Hookie: Part Two! O.K. girl back to work.

Ags- Surviving hump day Woo Hoo!!! Now I'm all for the cowgirls thing, but I have never seen a cowgirl or cowboy in a corale. Remember "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" I love you neighbor!

CJ- I miss you already. I hope you had a pleasant flight and can check back with us soon.

My positives...

1) Stayed OP

2) Exercised except for my walking. My knees hurt too much.

3) Got $750.00 worth of brand new clothes. All Ralph Lauren and Liz Claiborne. Go ahead ask me how!!!

Got to go, will check back in later.

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
Old 06-25-2009, 08:14 AM   #155  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Jacque- I hope things went in your favor at the bank and your account is all straightened out.
Cost me $38 in NSF and I had to "steal" money from my kids account...just in case...PAYDAY today...of course it's not deposited till today. Went online to check to see if everything was hunky dorey, but of course the bank site was down for maintenance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZee View Post

I won't get into Westchester until 11:20 p.m. tonight -- that's the schedule It is a direct flight though, so that's good. Take care everyone!
Where are you going again? For how long? Anyhooooo...have a great time!!! And don't you LOVE the wireless in airports?
Old 06-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #156  
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

Height: 5'3"

Okay, since the weather here in Chicago has officially caught up with the time of year, I've pulled out all my summer clothes (capris, sandals, etc.). I have a pair of espadrilles I wore to work this morning that have been doing a job on me, and I only had to walk a short distance (a block).

I seriously have to part with the pounds, cause I don't remember feeling like this last year when I wore them. Although, I did wear the other pair I have alot more than these. I'll see how the other ones feel when I wear them soon. I cannot believe how much weight can impact the smallest things! GRRR!!!! Time to get busier than usual!!!! That's my positive.

Learn, how in the world did you get $750 worth of clothes? An even better question than that, how can I be down?
Old 06-25-2009, 09:07 AM   #157  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

My positive is that even though, I am eating more than I should. I am not going.And, I am still keeping up with exercise and drinking water.Thanks Ags,for the compliment,but you are theof rock. And an on earth.Love,Tracy

Last edited by Tracy; 06-25-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #158  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

OK Learn-How? How on earth did you score so big???

Nona-thats another reason to lose the elbees! Shoes!! If you are a shoe-aholic like your sister here, then yeah, we have to drop the poundage.

Ags-I luvs ya dahlin!

CJ-be safe and we will miss you, but have fun

Sorry if I missed anyone else-my eyes are still bugging me a little...

My positive is that I went to the gym last night and worked out hard, when I got back my son came home.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #159  

O.K. nonabee, O.K. Shia,
Here is how I hit the $750.00 clothing jackpot.
I have a friend who for some reason thinks that it is only the best if it cost more. She only buys her clothes at the high-end department stores.
She called me a few days ago and asked me to come over, that she had some clothes she wanted to give me if they fit. I hadn't seen her for a while due to her busy schedule, so I met up with her yesterday. She had clothes hanging all over her spare room. Some were a tad small, some were not my style. I ended up taking 5 pairs of Ralph Lauren dress slacks and 7 Liz Claiborne blouses. And get this...
All these still had the tags on them! She told me she had lost weight and they didn't fit properly anymore. The lowest price on one of these was $68.00, all the rest were priced higher.
So that's my clothing story!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #160  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
Cost me $38 in NSF and I had to "steal" money from my kids account...just in case...PAYDAY today...of course it's not deposited till today. Went online to check to see if everything was hunky dorey, but of course the bank site was down for maintenance.
[/B][/COLOR]
Jacque- I'm so glad they didn't hit you with more. I'm sure you were thinking the worst before you got to the bank.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #161  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Smile

Hey sweetem's,

Everybody is rock 'n rollin' here I see, that's what I'm talkin' about, flying high, just salin'.

Learn, can't we still just meet at the OK corale, just for a place to hang out and shoot the breeze, ha ha ha, I just realized what I said, shoot the breeze. No no, no shooting I promise. LOL LOL
Hot diggity dang dang girl, You hit paydirt, the jackpot, the coo of all coo's. You keep that friend close, one that thinks about you and cares about you and give's real expensive clothes. (LOL) Seriously, what a positive was that, to have a friend like that. You are so blessed.
Good job on all of your positives.

Jac,
happy to hear it was not any worse than that. Things are looking up!!!

Nona,
Keep that chin up and keep on truckin doing what you are doing. Just stay focused and you will be fine. Now put those guardrails up, be sure to lock them and keep it moving. You are strong, beautiful and determined!!!

Tracy, Every now and again we will hit a pot hole, but when you do, you tend to remember just where it was and the next time you dodge it. Just think of this journey as a dodge ball game, somedays you get hit and next time it's a miss, just keep practicing on the misses and watch out for those pot holes, eventually you will know just how and when to manuver around them and them guess what happens? SUCCESS!!! As Learn always says "GUARDRAILS UP"!!!!

Shia,
You are amazing to me, you just keep going and going and going!!! How happy were you to see that amazing son of yours, the perfect end to the perfect day.

Now my positive about me for the day is.......I feel very positive today about my life and all things are looking up. LIFT OFF!!!

Sweetem's I will be back later to check in and check all of you out. WI is tonight, so it will be around 8:00 ish, be praying for me

Later Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-25-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #162  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Well little darlings,

Back from WI and I am up 1.6 lbs., it's gotta be the heat and maybe a little extra sodium I had not counted on. Oh well whatever it was, it is over now, and it is what it is. Tomorrow is a new day, thank you Lord and I will do better tomorrow. Upward and onward.

Where is everyone today????

Smoochies,
Ags
Old 06-26-2009, 04:32 AM   #163  

Good friday morning Ladies,
WOW!!! Where the heck is everyone? It seems like every day we have less and less people on this thread. I don't understand that, cause this is the best thread here on 3FC. Common people, step up to the 3FC plate and serve us up some positive dishes.

Jacque- Again, I'm so glad the NSF charges were only $38.00. I could have been so much worse.

nonabee- Getting busy and psyched into losing some pounds.

Tracy- At least your still getting in your exercise and your aware of your eating, you'll get it under control.

Shia- Working out no matter what. Are you feeling better? How are your eyes?

Ags- My dear neighbor, you gotta watch that sodium just like me. Oh, but the salt taste sooooo good!!!

Well it's me, myself and my owns turn...

Positive List:
1) Stayed OP on my eating, although like Ags I did take in too much sodium. Today will include extra water to flush it outa me.

2) Exercised! I cut my walking down to 15 minutes added some upper body exercises and also did my 400+ crunches. Just trying to shake things up a little bit in the pool.

3) I finally got my first ripe Roma tomato and boy did my son enjoy it. I diced it up and put it on his chicken quesadilla. And my pepper plants are starting to finally show signs of all my hard work. There is probably 10 - 15 green and yellow peppers on my 2 plants. By the way they are soooo tiny and cute.

Well that's all folks. Today I am going to be doing some serious recipe searching. Looking for new things to eat. I haven't lost any weight in probably 2+ months. I just keep juggling this darn water retention and it's starting to get to me, so I gotta try something new.
Have a fantastic friday Ladies and I'll keep my fingers crossed that more of us check in today.

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
Old 06-26-2009, 04:51 AM   #164  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Quote:
Jacque- Again, I'm so glad the NSF charges were only $38.00. I could have been so much worse.
Well it was...there was another NSF charge of $37 bringing the total NSF charges to $69. Don't understand the $37 cause it seems to be on a $30 check that came in AFTER I transferred money into my account. Will go back to the bank again today....

Even thought it has been one of the crappiest weeks yet, my positive for today:

I got about 2 hours of sleep but am still going to boot camp in 40 minutes
Old 06-26-2009, 09:40 AM   #165  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

My positive is when I got weighed today,I was 280.
That means 270's here I come!!
I know it is the exercise.I am doing it everyday,even though'it is still not my favorite thing!]
THANKS LEARN,THE POSITIVE COMMENTS,AND SUPPORT ON THIS THREAD,IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEEP ME GOING!

Last edited by Tracy; 06-26-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Closed Thread