3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 300+ Club

Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is.....part Two

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #106

S/C/G: 318/234/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone!

What great positives everyone has today (and yesterday!).

You all already know my positive, but I was able to make it official - I am under 300 pounds! WOOHOO!

Hope you all are having a great day!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #107
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Well hello there my rootin' tootin' couwgirls,

Learn, I love you, so I am saying this in love, do not be hard headed girl!!! The doc knows best, so please please listen to him. I am broken up enough for the both of us, Okay!!

CJ, I loved that story, ever thought about writing a book?

Lady, I know just where you are and I am feeling you. Your son, my daughter, but I am taking a lesson from you today. I will sit down and write all of the positives about her each day the she accomplishes and every time she does or says something negative, I will replay the positive in my head. Thank you for sharing, you are helping me at the same time. WTG!! Wishing you the best at your WI!!!

Carol, great news about Gracie, I am sure all of you are so pleased. Give her a treat now. Don't you just always feel better when you are out buying something new I know you will look beautiful You go girl!!

Nona, there is nothing like waking up with your health and being in your righ mind. PTL I am so working on my health.

Main, what a wonderful place to be, under 300, you are the cats meow!!! I want to be just like you, I am so way proud of you Miss Official. WOOT!! WOOT!!:hug :

Shia and Jac, I want to know how you auntie's made out with all the kids? Did they wear you out?

My positive for the day is, I have not given up and will not!! I totally enjoyed my day with most of my girls and DH. We grilled out again and I am loving it! Sat on the front porch this evening with my eldest grandson Marc and told him stories of the old days and spoke of his great great grandfather and great grandfather and he was amazed to know that his great great had lived to be 103. It was a special time.

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THE HAPPIEST MOTHERS DAY EVER. HAVE A FAN TAB U LOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!

LOVE AGS

Last edited by colormerd47 : 05-09-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #108

One thing positive about me today is that I was feeling a little depressed regarding my breakup with my ex boyfriend (I miss him) but when my 2 year old grandson came over today with his daddy (my oldest son) I took my grandson grocery shopping and had a wonderful time spending time with him. Right now he is sleeping and I get to spend Mother's Day with him. How WONDERFUL is that! It is pretty freaking awesome and I feel so much better....and the best part is....I planned the shooping trip because I knew it would make me feel better. My grandson was so well behaved in the store too. No crying, no tantrums but he did eat his way through the whole shopping trip with all the instore samples.

I would show you all his pic but I don't know how to put it in here.

Last edited by canadianwoman : 05-10-2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-10-2009, 01:48 AM   #109

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

i dont have time to really read everyones positive and im SORRY..but im so excited because my positive is that my sister is coming! she will be here in the a.m. all the way from denton (5 hrs) yay i promise to come read and reply to all of your wonderful posts tmorrow or monday love u all!

you'll never be anybody but yourself..
one cyber for every 5 lbs
Old 05-10-2009, 05:39 AM   #110

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
O.K. now that I got that out of the way. Good morning Ladies,
Let's start at the beginning...
CJ- I just love your Octopus Story. I was wondering, if I were to put several of those cups on my head, would the increased blood circulation make me smarter? LOL

ggg- So glad to hear Gracie is doing fine and her tail was saved. I'm sure you'll appreciate her wagging her tail now, huh?
And how about you, a size 16 Woo Hoo Picture in the dress please!

lady- It sounds like your son is making positive moves in life, even if they are small ones. I hope your WI went positively.

nonabee- Better health is why we're all here.

Jacque- You had a positively productive day yesterday, good for you.

Mainah- It was and is a wonderful feeling getting under 300 lbs. isn't it.

Ags- I am following the lift restrictions as much as possible. Yesterday I went to Walmart and was able to bring DH with me so he could lift the 40 lb. dogfood and the 28 lb. catlitter. He even asked me to make a honeydo list for him to work on.
It sounds like you had an awesome day yesterday with the girls and your DH. By the way what did you cook on the grill.

Canadian- It's amazing how a child can make your heart smile isn't it? Glad you enjoyed your day with your grandson.

bite- Have a great time with your sister.

My positive is yesterday I woke up feeling kinda yucky and still do I still stayed on track with my eating, got a little swim time in (more relaxing & floating time), and today I plan on taking my mom out for mother's day breakfast. My son left my mother's day present in front of my computer last night. I have been craving chocolate lately, so he left me a card with a Snicker's candy bar stuffed inside the envelope. Later today we'll go put flowers on my DH's mother's grave. This is my DH first mother's day without his mother. Then DH and son are taking me to lunch.
I hope everyone has an awesome mother's day and a day full of positives.

Later - Learn
Old 05-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #111
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Shia and Jac, I want to know how you auntie's made out with all the kids? Did they wear you out?
Not sure what you are referring to? My nieces and nephew live on the other side of the country and I haven't seen them in almost a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitetoobreakkskin View Post
i dont have time to really read everyones positive and im SORRY..but im so excited because my positive is that my sister is coming! she will be here in the a.m. all the way from denton (5 hrs) yay i promise to come read and reply to all of your wonderful posts tmorrow or monday love u all!
Enjoy your time with your sister...don't worry about us, we will be fine!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtoliveagain View Post
Jacque- You had a positively productive day yesterday, good for you.

My positive is yesterday I woke up feeling kinda yucky and still do I still stayed on track with my eating, got a little swim time in (more relaxing & floating time), and today I plan on taking my mom out for mother's day breakfast. My son left my mother's day present in front of my computer last night. I have been craving chocolate lately, so he left me a card with a Snicker's candy bar stuffed inside the envelope. Later today we'll go put flowers on my DH's mother's grave. This is my DH first mother's day without his mother. Then DH and son are taking me to lunch.
I hope everyone has an awesome mother's day and a day full of positives.
Later - Learn[/color][/size][/font]
Yes it was and I am hoping to have a repeat of it today!!! Thanks!!! Good job staying OP!! It is hard when we don't feel like it to stay on track...you should feel very proud of yourself for doing so.

Also, thanks for the MD wishes...right back at ya!!!! And all the other mother's here too!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #112
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

To all the mothers...

mombouquet5.gif

Canadian - I glad your grandson was able to bring pleasure to your day.

Learning - Your son is so sweet for thinking of your sweet tooth. Encourage your DH to stay as strong strong as possible during times like these. I know how he probably feels. My mom has been gone for 11 yrs now & it still seems just like yesterday.

My positive for today is watching my great niece and nephews overnight while their parents went out last night. I'm such a good aunt!
Old 05-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #113

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you all (who are mothers )..i had a great time with my sister but i wish she could have stayed longer! anywayz-hope you all have a great night

you'll never be anybody but yourself..
one cyber for every 5 lbs
Old 05-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #114
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS!

Just a quick fly by today, my positive is that I released 2lbs this week and that this is the second Mother's Day without my momma whom I miss terribly, but I went to put flowers on her headstone and I didn't cry, but smiled at what we would be doing together today.

The past is over, now let's get it!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #115
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hello, hello, and hello again,

Just running through today to say hello to everyone. It is really busy around my house and it is all good. My positives today are my DGS Malaki (5 mnths) got dedicated to the Lord this morning and then all came to my house my Mom's Day. I have recieved balloons, cards, flowers, a pedicure, and dinner once again. We have been cooking outside since Saturday and it was oh so good. My youngest daughter Jordan prepared grilled chicken, chicken sausage with spinach and white cheddar cheese, bratwurst, toss salad, potato salad, and much more. The day has been then I could have asked for. Oh, the daughter that gave me the pedicure gave them to each of sister's that are mothers as well. Did better than any salon I have ever been too. Kudos to Cake.

Candian, glad your grandson and son brought you so much joy and it took your mind off of Ex. Great re-direct. WTG!!!

Bite, say hello to your sis and enjoy the day.

Learn, what a thoughtfull son and loving son you have. I know how much you must cherrish him. I miss my mom too, have a great day.

Jac, I thought you were baby sitting them. I must be getting senile. Hope your day was fantastic.

Nona, what a great auntie you are, hope you guys had a blast. Happy day to ya baby girl and be blessed.

Shia, good job on that two pound relaease, Proud of you!!!! I am happy you smiled instead of crying, remembering can good soooo good. I love you girlie. Stay strong.

Love to all and have a wonderful evening,
Ags
Old 05-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #116
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

Hi guys!
Mainah congrats on being under 300 I know it must feel realyl darn great! I was ecstatic the day I got under 300!

Glad you had a great day aggie! sounds like your daughters spoiled you rotten today! and just as it should be!

my positive for today is I got all my grocery shopping done and have all healthy foods in the home once again and me and the hubby got to have a date day we went and saw the new star trek movie and I'm not a scifi fan But I must say it was a good movie!

Current Mini Goal- to get out of the 290's

said good bye to the 320's 1/30/2012

said good by to the 310's 3/28/2012

said good by to the 300's 5/20/2012

I can't loose a 150 lbs but I can loose 10 lbs 15 times! one for every 10 lbs lost!Start date 1/24/2012=weighed in at 325 lbs

2/18/2012 3/28/2012 8/29/2012
Old 05-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #117

Height: 5'7"

HI...my positive is that I lost 1.2lbs, that put me at the 95lbs mark. Its slower coming off but i know I can keep eating like this forever!! We all know that is what it takes to get and keep the weight off for life.
We have had so much rain...we had more overnight.IM so hoping to get the hoe in the garden again today. The weeds are outgrowing the plants for sure!!
Glad everyone had a great day. I had 2 great days and loved being with my family.
hugs to all
Old 05-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #118

S/C/G: 350/224/150

Height: 5'6"

My positive for the day was reading CJ's octopus story and LOLing at work!!!!

Thank you CJ!!!!!

You all rock!

Luv,
Ratkity
Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #119

S/C/G: 285/254/125

Default Positive Thoughts = Positive Actions

Got up this morning and did the 5 mile walk for the first time! I think I'll claim that as my positive for the day. At my weigh-in I lost EXACTLY the amt. of weight I gained last week. Lightened my mood a good deal!

Had the best Mother's Day I've had in years. My oldest son called and we had a short conversation. He even mentioned his stepfather in a positive way without prompting.

My youngest son came and shared lunch with DH, my mother in law, and me. It was the first time my son met my mother in law, who is deaf, and he was very polite, remembering to always face her when speaking so she could lip read. He was also very patient with DH's attempts to teach him how to sign the alphabet. (fingerspelling) Son and I took off for the pool for a while after lunch while DH and his mom stayed inside in the air conditioning. This gave son and I some personal time and he shared some good news -- he is asking his gf to marry him in a couple weeks. When the lease is up on their current apt. in June they are planning to move in with her parents, who have a BIG house and have been suffering from a bit of empty nest syndrome. They are trying to save up to buy their first home and this should enable them to save a couple thousand dollars a month, so it's a worthwhile sacrifice.

I am so proud of this boy! He is so much more together than I was at 25!

I'd better end or I'll end up writing a book. Donna D., Hemet, CA
Old 05-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #120
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hey girls,

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood (raining) and I feel great, positive number one and positive number two Rat and Maria are here. This brought a giantic smile to my face.

D, 1.2 pounds, hot diggity dang dang, 95 pounds, girlfriend you are awesome. WTG!! Hope you get your wish to get into that garden, we do want veggies!!!

Rat, so happy to see ya and I know what you mean, CJ's story almost made me pee on myself and at my age that is not hard. LOL

Donna, 5 miles, I am trying to get there. Kudo's to you for sure. And the weight release you go girl!! Isn't wonderful to see progress in your childrens lives, you must still be smiling.

Well lunch time is over and gotta go, but I will check back in this evening.

Love you much,
Ags
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.