Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is.....part Two

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: My husband left for NC to attend a funeral and I couldn't join him due to too many obligations here, like my Mom, I have a wedding to photograph saturday, and again my Mom.
    I have two sets of GUARDRAILS UP!!!

Later - Learn
    Yes I know what you mean about Moms....ya gotta love em though!!! Keep those guardrails up!!! You can do it!!!
  • How is eveyone is doing well over here?
    I haven't been posting here,because I haven't anything positive to report. However I just lost 3lbs,after a very big gain. So that is my only good news. I hope it continues!: to everyone!
    Love,
    Tracy
  • Good morning,

Sneaking in a qiuck drive by this morning and I am sooooo way glad that I did. Jac, you have brought me to tears this morning, good tears. I could not be prouder of you than if you were my own daughter, you have grown in so many ways and I am so happy for you. You are taking your life's journey to new heights and I am watching in amazement and awe of you. Therefore one of my positive things about me today is.......you have boosted my spirits and I believe I can SOAR!!!!! Thank you, friend.

Learn,
    My sweetheart, I am here for you. I am sorry that you are overwhelmed today my all you have to do and missing your darling husband, but and there is a but, I know you, you will not let this overtake or over power you, becasue you are a STRONG, POWERFUL, DETERMINED, LOVING AND CARING WOMAN, WHO IS FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE. SO SMILE, PUT THAT HEAD UP AND DO WHAT YOU DO, WHAT, I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT YOU CAN DO, NEGATIVIES CAN NOT HOLD YOU DOWN, YOU LOOK AT NEGATIVES AND LAUGH AND SAY I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR. REMEMBER NEIGHBOR, I HAVE GOT YOUR BACK AND WILL BE HERE FOR YOU TILL THE COWS COME HOME AND KNOW THAT IS A REAL LONG TIME CAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE COWS. LOL LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND.

Sam.
    Hope that is okay to call you Sam, I have a tendency to shorten everyone's name. Hot diggity dang dang, last day for exams, no kids, and starting vacation, walking punds away, what more could you ask for, ugh, maybe a ton of cash. LOL I can dream right. Have a super day.

My other positive thing about me today is............I am going to exercise this weekend. Yeah, you heard right, me. I am going out to buy a bike, one customized for me with a seat large enough to emcompass my tushie. WOW!!! I am even considering a 3 wheeler and you dolls know why, so I cannot fall off, I have vowed no more falls for me so I am taking preventive precautions. LOL Who cares if I look like a 56 year old on a kids tri-cycle. LOL I will be safe. Hot dang!!

Tracy,
    Hot diggity dog, THREE POUNDS, you are the woman. Now missy, Tracy you have a positive every single day wheter you know it or not, so I am going to tell you just what that is, EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP, IS THE BIGGEST POSITIVE ANY ONE OF US CAN HAVE AND SECONDLY, YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN UP, YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUERER, YOU ARE STRONG AND YOU ARE HERE AND EVERY DAY THAT YOU ARE HERE IS A SUCCESS AND DO NOT LET ANYONE, NOT ANYONE TELL YOU ANYTHING DIFFERENT. SO WEHTER YOU THINK IT IS TOO SMALL TO TALK ABOUT, I AM TELLING YOU IT IS NOT, YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME, TO ALL OF US. WHEN YOU COME HERE THAT IS A POSITIVE ALL BY ITSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING US SMILE, NOW ISN'T THAT HELPING OTHERS, ISN'T THAT POSITIVE. SO DON'T STAY AWAY PLEASE COME AND MAKE MY DAY. AIN'T GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA GIRL. SMOOOCHIES FROM ME TO YOU.

AGS

Okay sweet taters, will check back in a little later. Learn, your red cape is on the way my SUPERWOMAN, and don't your forget it.

Hugs and smoochies,
    The Agster
  • I have come to the realization that my weight loss isn't going to happen overnight and I am ok with that. It is going to be a day by day process and I am going to stick to it!
  • Lauren,
    How right you are and how bright for realizing it and then being okay with it. It really is the best choice.

Wow ladies, I am post 500, what a way to end this Part Two. I will be putting up part three shortly and I will see you there. For all who do not know, once we reach 500 posts, the thread is closed and another is started to take is place, so do not worry, this is not the end Part Three is on the up rising. Please be sure all of todays post before going to part three. Even though it is closed and you cannot post here, you can still read them.

Love ya and see ya soon.

Ags