Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
Even though I so wanted to have snacky goodness yesterday, I didn't. And I was rewarded this morning with being UNDER 300 pounds. 299.8
Old 04-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #62  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
Even though I so wanted to have snacky goodness yesterday, I didn't. And I was rewarded this morning with being UNDER 300 pounds. 299.8
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hugs, Rat
Old 04-19-2009, 12:06 AM   #63  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

Cyn-the reason anti-biotics upset our digestive system is that they kill the bad bacteria, and the good bacteria that we need to properly digest our food. When you take anti-biotics, try to eat some yogurt everyday with active cultures. That will help your body replenish the good bacteria it needs. Scientists recently discovered that is what the appendix is actually for, a safe repository of good bacteria to replenish when something goes wrong, but it can take a little while. Yogurt is quicker.

I am really tired from my convention, but it was great. We had about 250 today, including one 3 month old. Putting an infant in a room full of moms and grandmoms, was like putting raw meat in a tiger cage. That kid spent zero time in her stroller. She was passed around like a collection plate. I think the mom appreciated the rest, because I saw her once out in the hotel lobby asleep on a sofa. That baby's eye were so wide taking everything in. Two years ago I would not have been capable of being in a room with so many people, but CBT has really been good for me.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Realist - WOOHOO! Congrats! That is a good feeling to be under 300!!!

I'm surviving the anti-biotics as well. I'm constantly sick, perhaps I'll do yogurt thing...while I don't want to eat dairy, I don't want to be sick 24/7!!!!

Today I'm making a schedule for this week. Going to print it out and try my best to get everything done on it. Goals and things...boot camp! lol I figure no matter how much I whine or cry, I'll get through this week and be better off for it.

I remember when I did my juice feast...how excited I was. Now I'm starting to feel that again.

I hope everyone is well! *HUGS*
Old 04-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #65  

Height: 5'7"

realist- WAY TO GO!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Yay! I weighed myself ONE MORE time before I ban myself from the scale until next Sunday...my little boot camp starts tomorrow. Anyhow, I'm down 2 pounds, so I'm getting there and changing my attitude because of all of you fab ladies out there. You all are wonderful...*HUGS HUGS HUGS*

I did need a kick in the bum and well I need to focus this week on changing my attitude back to ROCKING and moving toward my goals.

I hope everyone is well!
Old 04-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 357/see tracker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everybody

I'm having a bad week as far as exercise and eating go, but a good week in regards to the restaurant and my home life. We've been so busy with cleaning the restaurant and meeting with contractors and the Coca~Cola rep that we've been eating out a lot this week and I only was only able to go to the gym on Monday and Tuesday this week. Obviously it showed on the scale, but i was still bummed out and surprised. Luckily it's school vacation in Fall River this week so I will have lots of time in the morning to go to the gym before we start doing our business things. So I'm planning on catching up on my exercise minutes for the month this week.

I can't believe how tough everyone is having it right now. I am thinking of you all and hoping that you're all going to be feeling better soon. Zelma I'm counting your brother in that even though he doesn't post here.

Okay, I have to take a shower. I've been goofing off since I got out of work today and I just realized that I smell. I'm very paranoid about how I smell after a girl told me that I had BO when I was 10. I didn't even know what that was. It was right around the time that I was starting to develop so that's fine, you know, but 30 years later I'm still freaked out about it. The things that make a mark on us...
Old 04-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Happy Sunday all,

Today was my weigh in day. I do weigh every day but Sundays are my recording the weight days. I am down 5 pounds since last Sunday but, still up 2 from my tracker weight. I am not going to change it unless it stays up by next Sunday too. I think most of the gain was TOM.

After church Joel and I came home and had leftover bb q from yesterday. We sat out on the porch in the back yard and ate. It was lovely. I just got back from a bike ride. WE have been riding pretty much daily as the weather permits. It is supposed to be in the 70's this week then more rain/snow later on in the week.

Angie: No offense taken. I honestly value all of you gals and what you have to say. I do think it over and realize at times I act like a spoiled child. Woo hoo to you on getting under 300!!! I am so darn happy for you. Way to go.

Cyn: So sorry that you are having such a rough go of it lately. Hugs.

Carol: Nope, I didn't think you were preaching, just sharing your feelings and outlook. That is what this place is all about and like I told Angie, I do appreciate it very much. Hugs.

CAtherine: So happy that you were able to enjoy the convention. That is awesome and an amazing accomplishment. I know first hand how hard it is to put yourself out there even just out of your home sometimes to meet others. Way to go.

Jacquie: Congrats to you hon on the -2! That is great.

Vicki: Sounds like you have been very busy getting ready to open your new restaurant. Hugs.

Well, I guess that is about it for now. Hope you are all enjoying the day.

Blessings,
Annie
Old 04-20-2009, 04:31 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Ooooh Annie you sex kitten!!!!! LOVE the new avatar!!! So glad you're enjoying bike riding together. Wish I could ride, do you know if you can buy adult trainer/stabiliser wheels???lolxxxxxxx
Got woken up late last night & early this morning, my other little boy has been sick & had 'accidents', I'm worn out. I might catch a nap on the settee. TOM has come again! only a week after last one finished, this menopause, or peri-menopause is driving me nuts! My poor family are getting fed up with my moods & I'm struggling with food, really good for a few days then upset & eating cr*p.
Dolfin, how long now before you can open up & get customers? Wish I was closer, I'd come try some of you food. Do you have any menu ideas or special signature dishes?xxxxxx
Well I'm off for a lie down, (settee) poor hubby is in bed after doing 12 hour shifts with an hour's driving each way, he'll be doing this for the next 3 weeks, all week!! It's crazy, they were laying off a few weeks ago, it looks like there might be a light at the end of the tunnel (financial/work).
xxxxsharon
ps Zelma any news yet?xxxxx

Last edited by voodoo1; 04-20-2009 at 04:33 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

SToP!!

New week, new thread!
Closed Thread