Old 04-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 384/ /180

Height: 5'3

Default Happy Saturday Everyone!

Gosh, I LOVE this Forum. I have been on other forums in the bast, and they just have not done anything for me. People on them would just talk about being new, and you would never see them on there again. This suite feels like a big family to me, and you guys are just the best. If I am feeling down and depressed (which I have been lately) I just log on here and start reading posts and then go walking. You guys are great motivators! My nerves are about shot today and i feel like I am sitting on pins and needles. UGH!! I am waiting to see if my mortgage company is willing to refinace our mortgage and work with us. If not, we will lose our house. They said they could make it work for us, but it all depends on what the payment will be. My fiancee lost his job a while back and was out of work for 6 months which really messed us up. But now we are back on our feet, and honestly, if I didnt have this site to come to when I need motivation and encouragement I would probably be stuffing my face and well, thats a big NO NO So....Thank you guys!

Anyway, back on topic...... I hope everyone has a wonderful and energizing weekend. I am going to clean house today and then do my workout and may even do the Jillian Michaels workout too. Have anyone ever tried Pilates??
Joyathrt is offline   Reply With Quote