Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 08:49 AM   #31  

Height: 5'7"

Weekend is going along great so far...I did great at the bridal shower for my cousin yesterday and didnt overeat or eat cake. I have stayed away from the homemade peanutbutter eggs i made.
Its great to have my daughter and her husband here for a night and church today. My son and his wife and baby are also going to meet us at church. My youngest is taking off work to be at church.ItS going to be a great day.
HUGS to all and happy EASTER!!
Old 04-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #32  
BELIEVE!

Happy Easter Friends!

It's been a stressful parenting weekend around here. Boy oh boy do we have our hands full wih these two little guys. Other parents make it look so easy.

I've got one to sleep...working on the other one and then I hope to relax for a few minutes before passing out in bed.

Night Gals!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #33  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Georgia--Good thing you know what your triggers are. The worst part about my no-no foods is that I get them when I'm out. I don't have much trouble with keeping things in the house that I shouldn't (except for the things mom asks me to bring home). Sheesh, parents really do get back at some of the very original issues, don't they?

Heather--Wow, good luck for the next three years! And well done for keeping the meeting sane.

DG: Congrats on the shower!

Barb: Hope you're getting some rest yourself.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:37 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP HERE and join us in the next installment!
Closed Thread