3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Positive Uplifting Notification: One positive thing about me today (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/167510-positive-uplifting-notification-one-positive-thing-about-me-today.html)

colormerd47 03-23-2009 01:52 PM

Positive Uplifting Notification: One positive thing about me today

Hi Ladies,
I thought this might be a really cool way to build our self esteem and stay positive about all the of STUFF in our lives that may slow us down in life and on this journey we are on together. Just say one postive thing about yourself or something positive that you have done today. It does not have to be about weight, it does not have to be a big thing, but it can, or sjust some small thing, they all count. Whatever you want, let's focus on the positive and accomplish something together.

Okay, here is my positive thing for the day. I was able to reach out and help some else in need and it made a difference to them and it made a difference to me. :)

colormerd47 03-23-2009 02:07 PM

One more positive thing for me today is........

OH OH OH,
I have one more positive thing, I have my mind right today, I had a healthy breakfast with mult-grain cherrios and 2% milk. Woooha, no fried stuff today.:carrot::carrot:

Hugs Aggie

miles2go 03-23-2009 03:40 PM

I had lunch (a small tomato-basil panini and coffee) with a friend I haven't seen for a very long time...his treat! Great idea to focus on a positive instead of a negative, and I needed that today.

Ratkitten 03-23-2009 03:45 PM

I am wearing a new shirt today and have gotten 2 compliments :)

Hugs,
Ratkity

miles2go 03-23-2009 04:13 PM

That always makes you feel good, ratkitten; so does being able to lend a helping hand to someone who needs it. I worked as a paramedic for years and that was the most rewarding part of the job.

futuresurferchick 03-23-2009 07:28 PM

I went to kickboxing and I got through a really intense workout! :D

futuresurferchick 03-23-2009 07:29 PM

I also went and paid half the balance for my lower body lift/breast augmentation surgery which is almost a MONTH away now!!! :)

Thighs Be Gone 03-23-2009 07:30 PM

I bought a totally cute sundress today in my favorite color and it looks nice on me. I plan to wear it with hubby Friday night.

LitaScarlett 03-23-2009 07:38 PM

I signed up to take the one class I have left to finish my Bachelor's degree and made all healthy meals.

dgramie 03-23-2009 07:46 PM

Had a huge salad for dinner and it tasted great and satified me!

colormerd47 03-23-2009 08:09 PM

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,
Well done, and you all feel a little uplifted:carrot:. This is great, we must keep this going.

Miles, the lunch sounded great and it got even better when it was shared by a long lost friend;). Is this promising or what? You go girl. Your jobs sounds so interesting, always helping folks. Comforting others, gives me goose bumps, what a great feeling.:grouphug:

Ratkity, made you feel like a million bucks, didn't it. You go girl!:dancer:

Surferchick, that was empowering, kickboxing, go for it kiddo. Wow, and only 1/2 half to go ugh? Are you siked or what!!:broc::broc:

Thighs, not only did you do something to make you feel good and you look good too, but hubby will be excited also:flame:. Have a great Friday night.

Lita, one class to go, I know you feel great and you will do great and made all healthy meals. :bravo::cheer2::cheer3: You are focused and right on track.

Can I get a Woot Woot to all the of you wonderful ladies in the house.I think it is time for a group :grouphug: I will be back to check in later and I know you will be back tomorrow with a new POSITIVE UPLIFT!!! Way to go:dance::dance:

Aggie

dolfingirl2000 03-23-2009 08:46 PM

I like this thread! :) One positive thing about me today is that I stayed OP as far as my eating goes. Yay! :broc:

colormerd47 03-23-2009 09:58 PM

dgramie,
You really did great today and you liked it, not only did you like, it satisfied you:carrot:. You are making great choices for yourself and it is going to payoff bigtime. Looking at your ticker, you have almost reached you goal. Way to go, chickie.:dance::dance:

dolfin,
Great job staying on point, I am going to take lessons:: from you and dgramie:dancer:. Look a there, you did something else positive without even knowing it, you set a good example.:bravo:

Great Job ladies, you all are great:hug:

Aggie

gothik butterfly 03-23-2009 10:13 PM

hi everyone :)

one positive thing for me today was planning a grill out and gaming party for a friends birthday. this will be the first big get together of the year and I miss my friends!!! I'm so excited!

colormerd47 03-23-2009 11:19 PM

One question for you gothik, are we all invited? LOL Didn't doing that just pump you up and make you feel great? Hope you guys have BIG fun. I glad you are excited.

Aggie