300+ Weekly Thread #1203

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Rat- sorry your sick. Take care and take that extra day to get well
  • We had a beautiful day today. Morning started with rain! Which is great to wash away all the nasties that hide in the snow. Then the afternoon was cool with a bright sun! Very spring weather. The kids are looking forward to riding thier bikes to school this week! Me too saves some gas money! And I get some exercise. Taxes are almost done so I can carry on with my spring purge. I tell ya clutter DOES make you struggle with the lbs! Every season my home becomes more stream lined. I find the more stable I feel about myself the less I depend on "stuff". Especially now the kids are older I dont fear "not having" for them as much as I did when they were under 5 yrs. I usually feel blue each Feb. Must be a weather thing. I also find after a mild dose of depression the home front does not look the way I like. Not badly neglected. But just needs a deep clean like moving the furniture and doing a proper dusting and wall washing, both those fingerprints do a horid number on the paint. Grocery shopping went well today. I spend more time than ever working on making the meal plan more "clean" than ever. I am really enjoying the book Eat Clean by Tosca cant remember her last name (book is in the car). Now I should be off to get out the kids rainboots and hopefully by hiding the snow boots the snow wont come back! HAve a fab evening my friends! Hugs!
  • Debi - I love your new pic! You are simply elegant!
  • Julia - I'm looking forward to donating to Harvesters next week!
  • deb, love the new avatar!!

Hugs,
    Rat
  • Hi all,

Well, I think (hope) I pulled my head out of my...rear. I got more than 11,000 steps today, and will exceed the number of calories I need to burn to lose weight. I still have hope to get under 300 by sometime in April. I have planned ahead for the week.

Debi - wow, you are gorgeous!!!!

Rat - sorry you are sick

That's it from me tonight.

Angie
  • Hi chickies!

Debi, love the new avatar. Very pretty lady, you are!

Ratkity, feel better soon.

Angie, glad to hear you got yourself together and pulled your head out.

Julia, hope the snow stays away. We're still having threats of it.

Tomorrow will be day 14 of staying OP but didn't see much of a drop in lbs. Just one for the week. O well, maybe next week will be better.
    Have a great night!
  • Stop, Join Us On Thread 1204