3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 300+ Club

300+ Weekly Thread #1203

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 09:10 PM   #31

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Rat - the soup was awesome. Plans changed so I made it on Sunday and we had it tonight - DH had 2 bowls (I could have).
Old 03-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #32
More Tortoise than Hare

S/C/G: 320/317/199

A good day -- I ate OP and got exercise in the garden. I even got out the weed wacker --now there's a workout! Tonight, grilled steaks, artichokes, salad, dry sourdough toast. Simple, but yum.

Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #33
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Well it looks like I am officially up by 2lbs. I'll take it, considering I was up by about 15lbs at one point when the swelling was the worst. Tomorrow is hopefully a big day - I should get cleared to go back to work part time. I'll update tomorrow!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #34
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

carol. its only 3 miles. you'll do amazing! im doing a 5k in may for AIDS research

cyn - it only takes 21 days to break a habit

Last edited by princesspuffypants : 03-25-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #35

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning ladies..

Annie: I have not seem Bernice around! I was thinking of her the other day when everyone was talking about cruises. I hope all is well with her.

Luan: 21 days huh? Let's hope! I have never ever in my adult life gone a week much less 30 days without fast food. So far so good.

As for me: Yesterday the ladies had their taco bell. I didnt even sweat it cause I brought good yummies to eat at work. Next week is a girls birthday in our room. We usually eat take out for lunch but since everyone is trying to be good we decided on a potluck. I told them if they wante dot eat fast food that was fine I would bring my own lunch. But they decided to have the potluck. Now to decide what to bring.

I am back..new goals placed on my heart by the Lord..with Him I will succeed!Living with Gastroparesis has taught me a thing or 2 about life!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #36

S/C/G: 376/see ticker/195

Height: 6'2"

<Slinks in>

You know how sometimes it is easy to do well, while other times you don't even know how to defined well? I am at the latter right now. Was doing well, we went off to spring training (which was FABULOUS), but I have been derailed since. Yesterday I was back to work and ate HIDEOUSLY. If it wasn't tied down, it was inside of me. Ugh, so annoyed. I am up about 7 pounds from before the trip. I fear I will never hit 300. Argh argh argh.

Thought I needed to fess up.

Later,
Angie
Old 03-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #37

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Hey ya'll...

TOM is creeping up again, god I never get a break! However, this time I have birth control/hormone control pills to take. It won't help me this month, but hopefully no more depression for the next months. *crosses fingers*

I've been busy...have so much work to do. A list that is growing haha. I'm going to go visit a nutritionist and a dermatologist soon, but I really needed a doctor break. Also I haven't been exercising, but I haven't been gaining weight. I guess that is something. I'm starting back on things today, but right now I'm fatigued because of TOM approaching.

I hope everyone is well! *HUGS*

Weight Loss Progress: June 08-June 09: -63lbs

Old 03-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #38
Gain Control/Release LBS

S/C/G: 338/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

I am raging!
Not so DH said I look heavier than I ever have.
1st bloated for PMS expected next week.
Actual = I am 23 lbs lighter than I started. But I have been up and down on the 24-35 lbs mark for 6 months. But still I worked hard for that first 23 lbs. And he is sooooooo in the freaking dog house!
Old 03-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #39
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
although they have isolated the affected area to the DC Metro
Neh, I gotta friend who eats enough peanut M&Ms to take up your slack and THEN some ~ and she of course wears a size 0.

(((((((((((((((((Annie))))))))))))))))))))) sounds like you made the right decision, very brave!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #40

S/C/G: 350/224/150

Height: 5'6"

Julia, Julia, Julia! Put down the knife sharpener and focus that energy on something constructive.. like digging a hole big enuff for his body.. hehe. Men are soooooooooo clueless. Growl at him every time you walk past him. Give him the "dagger-eyes". Drop an anvil on his head. He *might* buy a clue by then and figure out he said something hurtful. Then again.. the Y chromosome might interfere again. Just vent here.

Realist, sometimes by admitting I have eaten every peanut M&M in the DC metro area makes me realize that it's time to stop doing it and move on without that crutch. My binges are shorter these days than prior to my coming to 3FC and this thread. Doesn't make me feel any less bad for doing them, but the shorter duration does mean that I haven't slid backwards beyond where I was in 2004.

Hugs to all!
Luv,
Ratkity
Old 03-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #41

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Cyn - approach the fast food challenge a day at a time. 18 (YES 18) months ago I would never have said I could do without fast food. That was a big contributor to me weighing 350 pounds - you can do it.

Julia - I second Rats suggestions - let us know if you need any help - we'll come charging in!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #42
Gain Control/Release LBS

S/C/G: 338/ticker/180

Ha!
Learning new anger release techniques! As well as pay back! I just dropped $100 (of dog house boys money) at the health food store! Ezckiel breads, vegan protein powder, agave, carob powder, natural almond butter& larabars. So there!

AND I am not sharing with him!

Last edited by JuliaDH : 03-25-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #43

S/C/G: 357/see tracker/150

Hi everybody

I'm doing pretty good. I've been exercising okay but I haven't been able to post a lot, although I have been able to sneak in and post my exercise minutes.

Julia--men are boneheads and honestly, mine is just like yours and saying the same rotten things. They just don't realize how hard it really is. I don't think that my bf even realizes that his ****ty comments make me want to go out and eat. Jerk! and that's for your hubby too.

Cyn--good for you giving up fast food for 30 days. When I first started on my diet I gave up fast food and I'm convinced that is one of the reasons that I lost my weight so easily.

I've got to go. My dog wants to go out and my stupid boyfriend won't take them out! Have a good day.

Vicki

Two trackers--the first is to lose 10% of body weight goal, and the second my ultimate goal.
One CHEER for each 10 lbs. lost.
None yet...
Old 03-25-2009, 05:27 PM   #44

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Julia, I'm with the others. You need help to pay back hubby, I'm there!!

Annie, I'm so proud of you for putting yourself first. If something is causing you to have attacks, it's certainly something you don't need in your life.

Carol, I'm also proud of you for making a commitment to do 3 5Ks!! You go girl!!

I'm doing pretty good still even though TOM is here. I don't feel bloated at all. Weight stood still for 2 days but is on the way down again, even if it is small increments....it's still going down!! Food has been OP now for 9 days, getting my water in but no exercise yet, which you all know I still struggle with. I'm definitely getting a bike this summer no matter what!!! I know I will do so much better on exercise once I can go outside and enjoy it.
Hope all are having a great day!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #45
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies! I am officially cleared to go back to work part-time as of Monday. I am also cleared to do PT, and to put weight on my knee as long as it feels comfortable. I am so thrilled to be able to do some exercise, even if it's mostly just strengthening right now!

Debbie, sounds like you're doing great! I can't wait to be able to get outside. I can't ride a bike (never have been able to but especially now with the ankle repair & knee stuff going on), but I love to swim and walk in the park. Here's hoping spring comes sooner rather than later!

Vicki & Julia, I'll help dig the hole! XH was very much like that. Sometimes he'd mean it, but more often than not, he wouldn't have a clue that what he said was hurtful. Julia, if your shopping trip doesn't help, let me know.. we'll come up with something

Okay, I need to get something thawed for dinner. I also need to dig out my work clothes and get them washed and ready to go. I'll try to post more later!
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.