Old 03-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm back....been a long while....

I decided enough is enough and am back on the weight loss wagon. It's been a very long time since I have posted here on 3FC. Both my daughter and I are now doing the weight loss thing together. I asked my family doctor to send us both to a dietician, so she did and we went together to the dietician and she is a wonderful lady. She is getting us to follow the Canadian Food Guide and she put it all into easy terms so that both my daughter and I could understand what we need to do. So far we have been pretty good with it(we started with the new way of eating on Monday March 23rd, the day after both my kids birthday party...LOL). We did have the occasional bad treat(like left over birthday cake, which I gave the rest to my friend and her kids as I didn't want anymore of it in the house). I was at my highest weight just a bit before Xmas and I was at 325 lbs. I am now(this morning) at 305 lbs. The beginning of March(this month) I was at 311 and now am down 6 lbs from that already....I am so happy to see the scale going down. My daughter too is excited at seeing the scale going down for herself too. We are going to make this work. So I hope to be posting her more often now that I am back on the weigh-loss wagon.
KnCmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back, Jen!! Good to see you're doing something that's working!! Congrats!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Welcome welcome! Congrats on your weight loss! Keep it up!
Jacquie668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Thank you ladies. Seeing my daughter following in my footsteps has really made me decide we need to nip this in the bud. I dont' want her to have the struggles I have had, and I want to be here for my kids and myself.
KnCmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:42 AM   #5  
Im naked under my clothes

S/C/G: 196/see ticker/165

Height: 5' 7

congrats on the weight loss and welcome back!
Getting Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #6  

Congratulations on getting back on the wagon and losing 20 lbs so far. You're doing remarkably well. It's good that you're having your daughter do this along with you. Also, welcome back. I haven't been here for quite awhile either. Good luck in your journey.
cdncatlover is offline   Reply With Quote