Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 10:47 AM   #31  

Height: 5'7"

We have already bought the coloring books.I will ask if there is a room nearby. Thanks so much for the advice. I dont know for sure how many kids will be coming. We dont have many on our side.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Hi ladies,

Someone asked about the acai berry recently. I just read on the home page here at 3FC an article about how it is a scam company claiming that Dr Oz, Oprah and Rachel Ray are supporting the product. If you're still interested check out that article and the link to a ripoff report website.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #33  

I just reran the numbers for the wedding and that number was adding in the wedding party and preachers and everyone who will not be seated! I think we will be fine with the number of chairs extra we had planned on using.

Carol gave me a link to the webcam she would be by today.SHe looks GREAT!! I am so proud of her and the amazing job she is doing with her weight loss and keeping everyone motivated!! It was awesome to see my dear friend online!! She is tan and having a blast from what i could tell!!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #34  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hi gang,

Had a couple of no-exercise days (but got back on the wagon today). Yesterday was my birthday and I just got a little thrown off by people wanting to celebrate.

Thanks, Terri, for the encouragement. I think maybe a couple of pounds have finally come off. I can't believe how much harder it is this time around. But I do feel better, generally, when I exercise, so that's enough reason to keep with it, I guess, and maybe when I get up to an hour a day I'll find a few more pounds coming off.

Hope everyone's having a good week.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #35  
BELIEVE!

Hi Ladies!

Thank you for all the Bday wishes for my little guy. We had a nice family birthday celebration! I'll post some pics when I have a little extra time.

It's been a tough week and I'm in a bit of an emotional funk right now. All will be good. I just didn't want it to seem like I've disappeared.

Today was my first weigh in with a gain. I was a tad bummed. I was up 0.8 from last Friday. Not a huge deal. I was down yesterday. The daily fluctuations are to be expected. I have been used to losing so consistently that I have to deal with the bit of slow down. My trainer thinks a lot of my recent difficulty is due to my stress levels. Food and exercise have still been spot on. Only time will tell. If I've learned one thing in this process it's that I have to have patience with it.

I'm beat and think I'll head to bed shortly. Hi and hugs to all!

Barb
Old 02-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #36  

Weigh in was good today. I lost 1.6lbs and I am now out of the 220s. Got my outfit last night for the rehersal dinner. gotta run for now...
Old 02-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #37  
BELIEVE!

Great job DG!!!

I was back down a touch today thankfully. We just went out for dinner and I could have strangled DH. He's got to start thinking one of these days. We went to Outback. I knew before we even got there that I was ordering grilled Chix with veggies. While I was getting the kids settled I heard him ask the server for something but wasn't paying attention. Next thing I know a Bloomin' onion shows up at the table. OK - we all know that is one of the worst foods in America. I just gave him a look and sat there while he ate at least 1/2 of the thing. He acted surprised that I wasn't even going to have one bite. Nope - didn't touch it. Then he had at least a loaf of bread, next was the lettuce wedge with a ton of blue cheese. I did have a few bites of this but tried to get the bites w/ the littlest amt of dressing. Next was the 20oz steak with french fries. Oh and 2 big old cokes. He doesn't seem to care or have a clue that he ate a couple days of calories in one meal. I enjoyed every bite of my healthy dinner.

It's so frustrating and difficult to have my spouse on such different pages than I am. Argh.

I had a great morning at the gym today. My trainer wasn't able to make it but I had my chart to follow my same workout. It was a good one and I was at the gym for nearly 2 hours. Loved it!

My little one napped today, big one refused, but I told him I was watching "mommy tv" and he had to play quietly. I actually curled up on the couch and watched a couple shows. I haven't done that in forever and it was NICE!

I'm pretty much just rambling now. I hope everyone is having a happy and healthy Saturday.

Catch ya later!
Old 02-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #38  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Congrats to all of you wonderful ladies. For all that stayed on the wagon good job, for those that fell off, it okay, just get right back on and keep it moving. You all are great and the best will always show thru. Have a great day.

Aggie
Old 02-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #39  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

YAY DG!

Thanks for the cheerleading, Aggie.

WTG at Outback, Barb.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #40  
BELIEVE!

I survived dinner out at PF Changs tonight. Geesh my hubby certainly wanted to test (or sabotage) me this weekend. I did NOT give in to the temptations!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!

New week, new thread!
Closed Thread