Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 236/232/208

Height: 5'3"

Wow. It looks like everyone is having a busy week because there's only three pages on this thread. Usually, we make about eight pages of our natter. LOL. I have just finished one of my essays so this is just a quick fly-by, I'm afraid, because I am really tired! I will try my best to answer to personals as soon as possible.

Beth

xx
Old 02-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #47  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Having a great day, cleaning house. DH is off to deliver steel in Theodore AL near Mobile. Feeling divided thankful he's working sad that I wont see him till Thursday. Its quiet around here. DS#1 is off at a weekend youth retreat with church and DH gone. So it is DS#2 & DD. Woke up this am with one on each side of me and the dog and both cats! This is all in a queen size bed. Will probably happen again tonight! Maybe I will sleep on the couch so that I get some time to myself! LOL Hoping wi tomorrow morning shows a reduction. But if I am being honest with myself. I did not work on monitoring my food intake this week. No binging. But just not wise choices. Working hard on getting the water in. Most days is a success. Thinking about my goals for next week!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #48  

Height: 5'7"

I guess my goals for next week will be to SURVIVE!! I am starting to feel panic sitting in.I have everything done and just need to sit back and wait till time to get busy again.
I actually plan on staying OP till the rehersal dinner and then back on plan the next day for breakfast and lunch...dinner will be the receptions and I will be having a few glasses of wine.I NEVER DRINK!!! LOL
I am so happy to be out of the 220s finally. I have less than 50lbs left to lose!!
hugs to all and drink your water!!

Last edited by dgramie; 02-21-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #49  

Hello my sweet chickies (and lurking roosters),

In this past 3 months, I've been in the emotional never-ending carb eating cycle. See intense emotions, eat sugar, feel good, emotions still there, feel bad, then eat more sugar - rinse, repeat. Today, I will try to get back on track! I tried the baby step weaning and it seems that I need a cold turkey approach. My house has been purged of trigger foods.

The good news is yesterday I felt good enough to walk a mile on the treadmill.

I am still considering WLS, but after doing a lot of research, I see that even WLS can be circumvented by bad eating behavior even if there are consequences to bad eating. I've read quite a bit about people who have had WLS and said it "failed" and I am not referring to the ones that had surgical complications. I am going to pursue some head shrinkage to see if I can gain any insights to my carb munching.

Thank you for all being here!
Luv and Hugs,
Ratkitten
Old 02-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi Ratty, glad you are seeking help, sorry you have been so ....'out of sorts'? I hope the 'head Dr' can help you, & yep, I've heard of people having had surgery who liquidise fries, melt chocolate and all kinds of other VILE stuff to get their 'fix' without getting full. How is your bird, I think you mentioned he & your dog had a 'disagreement' of sorts?
Well I'm being good, OP but no exercise yet, TOM keeps 'threatening' so waiting to see, tummy hurts too much to do anything other than walk, thankfully my back is getting better.
How is everyone else? Ammi....hmmm..cough ..cough.. Beth did you get your essays done on time?
xxxxxsharon
Old 02-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies...

I am still sick as a dog!!!!! If it does not get better I am going to the doctor. Hopfully they will give me meds..but I know sometimes they dont want to.

Will check back in tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great sunday!
Old 02-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #52  

Sharon, I've heard stories too, but mostly it's people who just graze constantly. Hrm.. guess what I do? I don't have 3 or 5 small meals as of late, it's all ONE big meal.. hehe. Buford, the bionic birdie, is doing great. He's not happy that he has to be caged when I'm not in the room. All but one feather has returned to his tail. There's a good chance one follicle was damaged during the altercation (sp). I still let the bird do kamikazi runs in the living room when I'm in there. Buffy, my golden, still wants another chance to pluck the bird. My other golden doesn't care. Go figure.

Cyn, I hope you feel better soon!!! I'm afraid I'm beginning the sniffles. I'm hoping it's not a cold, but just allergies. I hate wearing my full face cpap mask at night when my nose is stuffed (for sleep apnea).

Hugs and Luv,
Rat
Old 02-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 236/232/208

Height: 5'3"

Hello all. ((:
Just another quick post again. I'm really busy at the moment with my last essay and I'm back in school tomorrow so I hope to answer more personals when I've got the time. I haven't been very good on my diet because I was too busy with my essays to think about food, let alone make them, so I only survived on Coco Pop Straws! :]

sweetcakes736
That 360 minutes involved serious retail theraphy. ;] Thanks - I like my new avatar. (:

Kayley
No rush with the information. :] I can see that you've had a busy week.

Sharon
No, I am the QUEEN of procrastination. ;] I always leave essays until one or two days before they due and sometimes the essay has to be 10,000 words! I've managed to get two essays done and I'm on the last one now. The essays doesn't have to be in until Tuesday so I will be fine. :]

Beth

xx
Old 02-23-2009, 07:28 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP! But not forever! Pick up the new thread!
Closed Thread