interesting and kinda gross

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I found this link on another thread here and thought I would share it .

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/1

be sure to look at all the pages...
  • SOME of that food looks gross, SOME looks/sounds wonderful. NONE of it is worth how I look and feel!
  • Oh that was some good entertainment!
  • Speechless
  • Glad you all enjoyed it!! LOL
  • ok, a lot was gross but I'd happily eat
    the bacon/cheese melt
    or (can't decide between the two)
    the bacon explosion
    followed by
    the snickers pie

truly, I could. oh yes, 'I don't eat that kind of stuff any more'

mmmmm bacon
  • while you guys think those foods are gross, I would eat all of them... not at the same time though. But I look at them as delicious...
    I know... I am sick.
  • ewwww. that all looks awful
  • I think I barfed in my mouth a little. I'd imagine the bacon crusted taco would be great for my low carb diet. ugh. also, sorry, not in this club, but was that horrified.
  • How can somebody make and sell that crap??
  • actually.. I want that giant kit kat!
  • Wow... I am speechless.
    All of the food looks disgusting except the deep-fried Mars bar. It's a Scottish thing. :]

Beth

xx
  • Okay, I'll admit, some of it looks gross and all of it looks fattening, but I for sure would try the double bacon hamburger fatty melt, the giant breakfast burrito, the spaghetti meatball on a stick, the whatafarm burger, and maybe a couple more.

The giant KitKat or rice krispie treat would be awsome for a birthday cake.

And I've had, and freak'n LOVE, Chicago deep dish pizza, snickers pie, apple pie with cheddar cheese (ala mode of course), frito pie, king cake and the chocolate covered frozen cheesecake.

And yes, this is why I'm fat!
  • I looked at that site this morning. That stuff did NOT look good at all to me. It probably would have a few months back, but right now the only thing that even sounds good is my simple grilled chicken breast with my penne noodles & carrots/zuccini/broccoli all mixed together. YUMMY!
  • Ew, I thought it all looked interestingly gross lol. I wouldn't eat any of it but that is because I don't eat meat and I don't eat cheese and no dairy. However, I do love fries and onion rings. Now if there was a picture of that, without junk on it, I would have went "yummy!" hehe

That site is inspiration to keep loosing weight! I will pile that into my memory with the cheeseburger in a can and canned bacon! EW!