Old 05-06-2010, 12:37 AM   #151  
Just keeping on truckin'

S/C/G: 265/240/114

Height: 5'2

Sakurasky - Those L-desks are torture devices! And I also hear you on pretending to check your phone to get a rest. My campus is built on a mountain, so I do a lot of that!
PinkFlamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:43 AM   #152  
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

S/C/G: 599+/304/250

Height: 5'6

i posted some pics up!
MementoxMori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:01 AM   #153  
Just keeping on truckin'

You are beautiful!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:08 AM   #154  
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

S/C/G: 599+/304/250

Height: 5'6

Thank you!

I'm kind of camera shy except when it comes to taking pics of my makeup lol
MementoxMori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:37 AM   #155  
Just keeping on truckin'

I love makeup too! I actually went to school to get my diploma in make-up, but there aren't a lot of career ops for fat chicks. I don't even do mine that often anymore because I just don't care at this point. Sad but true.

The blue eyeliner looks great with your hair! And your nose ring is cute! I had one until a few months ago when my dog pulled it out and the hole closed up before I found the ring. Debating doing it again, but it HURT!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 334/325/185

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinmintintraining View Post
ain't that the truth!! I found a status comment on facebook the other day that said "Sweating isn't the result of a good workout, it's your body crying from the cruelty it just endured!"

*HOLLERS*
Phat Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:55 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 320/*ticker*/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Sakurasky - Those L-desks are torture devices! And I also hear you on pretending to check your phone to get a rest. My campus is built on a mountain, so I do a lot of that!
LOL I'm glad there's another student here that understands! My campus isn't built on a mountain, but classes are spaces apart from one end of the campus to the other... actually, worse than that, since one is located in these modular trailers across the street from the actual campus.

I usually try to time my arrival at the stoplight so that I don't have to rush across at the last second. The sight of me -running- is not the greatest thing in the world. :P
sakurasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:22 AM   #158  
100% Commited Member

S/C/G: 362/317/140

i loved reading all the responses! almost all of these are crap i go through myself. Id have to agree this is a big one for me! I wont wear a shirt that doesnt come down to my elbows and far enough to cover my (what they call a Gunt..)-->>>
Quote:
Not selecting my shirts by whether the sleeves cover my arms to the elbow (serious bingo-wings), and the waist falls below my belly overhang, technically known as the 'pannus,' I believe.
Also..
I cant wait to
*cross my legs
*not have my upper legs look like stumps while the knee to calve they look not so big
*struggle to pull my jeans over my tummy almost like I would for my butt!
*finaly not be so self conscious to get down with my bf
*walk and NOT have to hold my breath out of fear someone will hear me -out of breath- Which makes breathing worse!!
*Shopping in the Plus size department lookin at the selection of GRANNY CLOTHES by myself and have some skinny chick and her bf right across the isle looking at clothes I WISH I could fit in.
*Not having the urge to always pull and adjust my clothes!
*order food at a restraunt and not feel like a fat cow. also Booths are a no go for me..always ask for a table I love boothes tho. cept for the ones where the seat always feels like its a deflating balloon!
*be seen for me first instead of seeing the fat that surrounds me
*being told I have a pretty face..my friends boyfriend said that to me one time..I wanted to be smart an say "am i suppose to take that as a compliment or an insult?!!?"
*being paranoid people are talking about me..my anxiety builds up and I start to get angry..when in reality, they might not even be talking about me!
*having to wonder if that "friend" that took a picture with me was just trying to make herself look better standing next to a person 3x her size...
*not giving my real weight on drivers license..I remember even when I was 370 lbs I wrote 300 down...cuz I figured they wouldnt believe me if it began with a 2..
*be able to wear a HOODIE! my whole life Ive never fit into one, where it doesnt fit so tight I cant fit anything in the front pocket..I want for once to have a hoodie I can wrap myself up and be all cuddley and warm in!!
*avoiding crowded places..
*trying to sit down slowly into the car so it doesnt look like I just pushed a hydrolic button!
*be able to look down and see my feet an not my belly
*not be paranoid when my boyfriend runs his hand across me not to touch my belly fold (idk why but im super paranoid about that)..sometimes I think he knows but he does it anyway to see what I do..
*fitting into chairs and not breaking them (i remember once, it was a chair that sittin on my friends porch for awhile, well i was sittin on it and with no warning ALL 4 LEGS collapsed beneath me..my friend was like oh that wasnt an old chair, haha YEA RIGHT! I knew she was just trying to make me feel bad the chair looked like it just came from the brady bunch familys house!)
-------
But thats all I can think of right now! Im so glad I found this post, I got a laugh but even better I know Im not crazy for worrying about things like this and wanting the same things as others!
pink1gloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #159  

OMG, I love this thread! I can relate to SO much of it.
beginme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #160  
Do everything in love.

S/C/G: 420/305.4/145

Height: 5'9"

Ahhhh! Wicker chairs! Who hated over weight people so much that they thought to make chairs out of straw?! The first time I met my crush's family I was invited over to play board games, and to my horror his mom had wicker kitchen chairs. I spent three hours hovering over the chair, kinda squatting while pretending to sit and praying the whole time that I wouldn't obliterate the chair when my legs gave out.

I'm guilty of the cross-campus-trek cellphone-check breather too.

Last edited by ohlove; 05-20-2010 at 12:00 AM.
ohlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #161  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

LOL! wow you guys added some great ones!!!

pink1gloss you had me cracking up! i can't believe I never thought of some of those myself! I too lie on my drivers liscence.. and I also hold my breath when walking so people dont' hear the fat girl panting and breathing loudly! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does that..LOL

also I get super paranoid that people are talking about me to the point I've chewed people out to and it turned out they weren't even talking about me. talk about embarrassing!

And I also get into the car really slowly so it doesn't look lie kit it temporarily became a low rider once I sit in it! LOL!

has any one ever been in a car group of people and you bottomed out and you just knew it was because you were in there! LOL ???

I thought of another one. I went to go visit my friend who had a baby at the hospital and she asked me to sit on the bed next to her and take a picture.. well all of a sudden the bed started deflating.. I was mortified.. she looked at me and said don't' worry it does that every so often when anything sits on top of it I was like yeah right.. cheese
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 334/325/185

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurasky View Post
* I'm a college student, so I'd love to sit in those L-Shaped desks without having to prop a book on my chest to try to hide the fact that my stomach is sitting on top of the desk.
I totally understand. I stopped taking classes because I got tired of picking classes based on whether or not my belly would fit in the L-shape.
Phat Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:40 AM   #163  
account abandoned

I'm only a 19 year old college student but I can relate to so much of these things in this trend & I've had some great giggles, too!

Here is a list of what I'm looking forward to:

x Not having to worry about sleeping in my clothes if I decide to crash at a friend's after a night out because her pyjamas are too small for me!
x Not being the fat friend who looks after the drinks while my friends dance with hot dudes.
x I already have a great sex life .. but it would be good to go into certain positions without being embarrassed and uncomfortable! Also, it would be great to try having sex up against the wall, where the guy holds me. Too embarrassed to do that because I don't want guys lifting me up, due to my weight!
x I want to be able to recieve piggy-back rides, not give them!
x I want to be able to admire nice clothes in the normal section without being paranoid that people are looking at me and think I'm in denial to be shopping in the normal clothes section!
x To be able to eat chocolate or drink a full sugar drink without my father telling me not to have too much or ask : Is that part of your diet? Grr
x Being able to shop in nice shops like Topshop, not Evans!
x I'd like to be able to trim myself down there without being uncomfortable and it's hard because my belly is in the way a little bit! I have to use one hand to hold my belly

That's all I can think of for now
By the way Maria, that YouTube video made me laugh! Hehe.

Beth :]
Bazz Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 270/255/150

Height: 5'6"

When I was little I LOVED to wiggle the extremely loose skin on my great grandmothers arms. It was so floppy and soft and would swing so great. IT was one of the things to look froward to! (i admit Im weird and like the way body parts feel)but now my boys think my jiggly wiggly belly is the greatest thing ever. When we have "tickle time" its the first and last thing they do. Although it doesnt bother me, I am so grateful to my Big Granny for allowing me such a strange preoccupation with her body!! So strange. I wonder now what she thought about it.
ariana419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #165  
account abandoned

ariana419: I totally did that with my maternal grandmother! I absolutely loved the softness and feeling of her saggy arms, hehe. She wasn't overweight but she used to be so it resulted in her having loose skin on her arms! Good times :']
Bazz Major is offline   Reply With Quote