Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #91  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone,

I was going to get to some personals this weekend, but it just ended up being way too busy. School has been fun, but it's messing with my schedule quite a bit. I did keep my eating on plan though, and still managed to get my workouts done. This weekend though we had company for dinner last night, today I worked out, made jam, did homework/reading for tomorrow. And somewhere along the way I just ran out of time.

So the only big news from this week is that I worked out in public. That's big for me really. I used the fitness center at the college on Thursday and Friday. Although my schedule is changing next week and I'll only be able to do it on Friday.

Sigh... I think that's it for me tonight. I've got a few things to do before going to sleep, and running out of time. In the meantime I do hope that all of you are doing well.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:13 AM   #92  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

This weekend was a blurr LOL our old pastors came in and we spent sat with them then found out he was preaching at our old church sunday am....so we went to hear him preach. Wasn't the same.....his preaching was but the way people treated us wasn't the same. While we were in church a tree fell next door and tore down power lines to the building next to the church.....drove home intersections lights were out and limbs were in the roadway. our house is surrounded by trees....in our yard....around the fence line....between us and the next house.....other than limbs in the yard we were ok. We never lost power, cable went out a few times......but this morning I heard the winds passed through here around 64-71 miles an hour! north of us schools are out due to no power was kinda hoping we were out too but no such luck!

I think I will join in on the 300+ challange.......but will wait to weigh in till later in the week!

my wieght has been jumping from 267-277 those stinking 10lbs keep going and coming!!! for the last 3 weeks!!!

Gas prices jumped on thursday in our area the highest I've seen them get is 3.99.........son down south of us said there were places there that were close to $5.00!!! My missionary friend said fuel was $11.00 in Africa.....so seeing it at $4 a gal is ok for them! LOL

I will try to do personals later today
Old 09-15-2008, 07:11 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 387/318/145

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning all!

I am headed to work today but wanted to tell everyone to have a great day! Penny
Old 09-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP STOP STOP!

New week -- new thread!!
Closed Thread