Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 387/318/145

Height: 5'8"

Hello All I am back,
You know it is nice to go away, but nice to come back home too! Now I just need to make sure with all the stuff to do at home that I keep up on the exercising (walking/biking). Where I live it is pretty hilly and not sure about riding the bike. But I will do it! I have to. I lost this week. I am kind of frustrated as hubby knows that I weigh on Sunday as he weighs on Saturday, and he has not asked me how I did. I think I am going to wait and see if he even asks. I am just in that kind of mood today. I have tried to catch up on everyones posts but not going to do personals today. I do love those of you who have the new avatars!!!! Very attractive! I am going to put a new one up of me maybe tomorrow. I am getting anxious as the 299 mark is getting closer!! It feels like it has taken forever to get where I am now, but hoping to be at -100 before Christmas (hopefully sooner that that). I don't think that is an unrealistic goal that is only another 41 pounds to lose. Now that does not sound like a lot right? Not sure what I need to change, but am going to try and boost up the exercise this week. I will check in again. I am so glad you are all here for me. Penny
Old 07-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #77  

o.k. so I went ahead and updated my avatar today since I had to put in my current weight due to my loss! YEAH!!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #78  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone,

I did pop in and read posts during the week, but somehow I never found the time to do personals. Seems silly though since I was doing a rest week. I spent a lot of time doing just that - resting. I even got really into it towards the end of the week and spent tons of time doing absolutely nothing. Oh, I still did lots of gardening and found time to make jam as well. So starting tomorrow I'll be back to my usual routine. I will try and pop in a little more often. I do hope everyone is doing well though. I'm trying to head to bed early (well in the next 40 mins) to make sure I'm well rested.

Take care all, and hope everyone has a great start to the next week!
Old 07-13-2008, 10:39 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Penny - what a beautiful avatar - thanks for posting

carol
Old 07-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Julia, what's the Shred about?

Carol, sounds like you had a really nice time. How fun to be on the water scooter and feeling so free!!

Ratkity, I think my dizziness could be from a multiple of things. I think maybe my blood sugars went too low, my allergies and still a touch of a cold that has settled in my lungs yet again. I go to the doc on Tuesday and hopefully he will get me straightened out. Who knows, maybe I got my left contact in my right eye and vice versa.
Sounds like you had a great day with the furbabies and freshly mowed yards.

Cyn, definitely put some pics on of the quilt. I admire people who have the patience for doing quilts. I wish I did.

Hi Penny, nice avatar!

Anne, back to the ol grind of routine huh? Just ease back into it....don't overdo.

I want to eat right now.....anything I can get my hands on so I decided to come here and see if anyone has written more since last time I was here. I find so much inspiration from everyone and it usually does the trick.
I'm also watching "Intervention" about an morbidly obese man. That should get me out of the eating mood too, hopefully.
Have a great night and toodles for now
Debbie
Old 07-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Angie: I hope that soon you are able to get out on the "real" bike. It is so fun and liberating to me after soooo many years of being house bound.

Luan: Thanks hun.

Catherine: Thanks for the compliments. Yes, sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder who the person is. Sadly at times I feel very lost in this whole weight loss thing. I need to work through some things on that front. When I am not faced in the mirror with myself, I feel like I look exactly the same as when I was at 510 pounds. I think from the neck down I look pretty much the same.

Debi: woo hoo to you on another -1.4. I hope you get to under 250 very soon, actually I hope that for both of us. lol.

Debbie: I laughed at your bike ride description and I loved it. I wish we could do that some day well, maybe not on the same bike with you on the handle bars of my bike cause I don't think I could safely get us around. lol. I'm not that good yet. Maybe Rat can come with us and she can peddle you around as long as no "evil" kids are in the way. lol. I think your jungle man sounds awesome. It sure would give me pause when I am out in the forest. lol.

Sara: I hope your laptop gets better soon.

Julia: How was the movie?

Carol: Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family on the lake. GOod for you sweetie.

Rat: Isn't the wii fun!!! My DH was sore for a day or two after he played for about 3 hours straight. lol.

Bernice: hugs to you on that stupid ole headache.

Cyn: the cards you make sound great.

Penny: i love your new avatar photo. You are so beautiful. I don't think 41 pounds by Christmas is too much but, don't be down on yourself if you just don't make it.

Anne: Glad that you are able to rest up. I rested today too and it was nice.

I spent the day doing nothing after church pretty much except laying on the hammock with my DH and watering our yards. I am so excited about getting lighter and lighter but the one thing is I don't have the weight to keep myself planted when DH wants to wrestle me or throw me into the sprinkler and hold me there like he did today. He actually picked me up, strong man. lol. I told him to quit it that he would hurt himself. We had a great time just hanging out and luckily it was a warm day so the sprinklers felt good. Also, I don't melt. lol. My hair does get very curly though when it gets wet but that is about all the damage he inflicted.

I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with exercise, water drinking, bootie moving minutes and smiles.

Blessings,
Annie
Old 07-14-2008, 07:03 AM   #82  

Good Morning! I hope everyone is up and moving! I am up but haven't started moving much yet. Feeling kinda lazy, got a lot to do now that I am home and hubby gone for a few days. Been awake since 3:40, you would think I would have bunches done. Gotta get back in to getting up early again since gone on vacation! I just wasn't ready to wake up when the alarm went off to wake hubby as he had to catch an early flight.

Canadians- I thought of you all as My hubby is on his way to Collins-something in Ontario Canada today. He should be home Wednesday. He was not too anxious to go as it means work and all the extra hoopla at the airports!

Well, check back later. Penny
Old 07-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #83  

Hello my Chickies!

My goodness, I didn't want to get up this morning. I know it's because I have an overwhelming project with an impossible deadline to do (along with about 15 other people working on the same thing). It's nice to know I'm not alone in it! hehe. Misery loves company et al.

I shall bbl for more personals. I'm still waking up and drinking tea. I did have to laugh at Debbie's bicycle ride description. All I could think of is that my odometer and little bell would make sitting on the handlebars VERY uncomfortable..hehe.

Debbie, I thought my dizzines was because of dehydration or blood pressure. Both were just fine during my last episode and coincided with a front that was coming in.. it's a frustrating symptom to pinpoint the cause!

Hugs and Luv,
Ratkity
Old 07-14-2008, 08:23 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!!! New week, new thread!!!

Last edited by Heather; 07-14-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Closed Thread