Old 09-02-2007, 04:35 PM   #1  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default 300+ thats me for now at least

Hello all i'm simon some of you may know me some may not. i'm a previous 300+ 3fc'er who got down too 226. and then well its went to pot i picked up a string of annoying painfull and long time out shouler injuries playing silly sports. i gained 40lb in 4 months after having 3 cortisone shots 4 weeks apart. and then i started uni and well i get drunk everyday and ate rubbish food. when i say drunk i mean very very very drunk crawling along the floor covered in your own vomit at 5am drunk.

still thats what freshers fortnight is for right? well 28 pounds after that and alot of money i'm sarting to not fit my clothes properly. luckily having come down through the sizes i still had some clothes laying around (big mistake!)

a mistake in that when yoru clothes start to get tight you become self concious about them being tight when you sit down you pull your top or tshirt to the front to make it look a bit baggy? anyone know that feeling? well its moments like this most people think wow i put on so much lets get back in the gym! not me i just rummaged through a bag for the old clothes and wow look they fit great and i dont' look to fat in them they hang really well. Cue, another 20lbs and so on.

all the time i was hampered by my i've done it before attitude i went from 322 down to 226 i can do it again easy! (yea right) so here i am again from 322 (23st in english or there abouts) now looking back at my struggle before it wasn't easy you just kinda forget so i'm back looking for support i'm hoping to get down to 226ish or less within 14 months for a graduation photo

Sy
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 PM   #2  
I CAN DO THIS!!

S/C/G: 360.6/335.4/140

Height: 5'7½"

Welcome back, Simon!

You've taken the first step.. coming here. Everyone here is extremely supportive and you know you can do this.

Good luck on your new journey!
gina1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:38 PM   #3  

Welcome back! You've done it once, and you know you can do it again, even if it's not exactly "easy". You've got lots of back up.
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Welcome back Simon! You know you've got the willpower, having done it before, so have fun getting back to your happy size.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:40 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 350/350/190

Height: 6'1

Hi Sy!
I'm at 320 or there-abouts! I'd love to pretend I just woke up one day and I was this way buuuuut........ oh well LOL You have done it before and can battle it back again It's awesome that you've started again so sending you best wishes
Rach
designerella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:00 AM   #6  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Welcome Sy! It is good to hear that your sense of humor is intact! I know what you mean about your clothes getting too tight and having to play fabric acrobatics. I guess one lesson for next time is to get rid of those bigger clothes so that if your weight starts to creep back up you won't have any options but the gym.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:02 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Si As everybody has said, you have lost the weight before and you can do it again. I lost 100 lbs, most of which was last year. This year I have lost about 21 lbs more, and apart from that I've just been maintaining (losing lbs, gaining lbs, losing lbs) I really have to keep on losing though. I know you had your injury, and then the fun of college crept in, do you think this time around when you lose the weight you'll be able to keep it off? It's so difficult but I hope this time as the lbs comeoff they will stay off

Hugs,

Ammi

Last edited by AmmiUK; 09-05-2007 at 09:02 AM.
AmmiUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:50 PM   #8  
The Story Re-Written

S/C/G: 384/227/180-235

Height: 6ft 4in

I just wanted to say, I love your sig about Britishness. Has me laughing.

Story
TheStorySoFar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #9  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

a nice little update i'm now only 7.75lbs over the big 3. thats right in 8lbs time i'm offically 299! woohoo. whats more i'm starting to get the hunger for the fight back. tomorrow i'm treking on dartmoor and i'm also sticking rigidly to the atkins plan. i'm in the second week now and enjoying having my cereal back for breakfast dont' get me wrong bacon and eggs is great but it sits very heavy on the stomarch.
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote