Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 06:43 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hi All,

Just a quicky to say I am still around, just been a moody madam lately and not feeling very social. Annie has been visiting her dad but is home again now so should post soon. Sharon has been away at her parents, and she's having one heck of a time getting her Internet up and running. She's OK apart from recovering from a broken toe, and hopefully she will be back to post soon.

I'll try to post tomorrow, I have a zillion emails to try to answer first though. But thanks to all that have missed me and been concerned. Talk to you all soon,

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 08-26-2007, 07:11 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

HEY AMMI!!!

GOOD SEEING YOU!! COME BACK WHEN YOU FEEL GOOD AGAIN!
LORI
Old 08-26-2007, 07:33 PM   #93  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

AMMI, Hiya lady! Thanks for the update. We hate to worry.

CATHERINE, Your MIL is a pickle! I'll never understand how anyone can ignore a gift like that, especially one so special! I'd love any pics you have. That's cool about the primie clothes.

I bought some "WeightControl" oatmeal, banana bread flavored, 6g of fiber, 7g protein. It was passible for breakfast, but I just wasn't that in to it. As desert after dinner, however, it's pretty good!
Old 08-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #94  

yey Ammie is back!
Old 08-26-2007, 09:05 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Sharon broke her toe!!!!!

Sharon, didn't you break something already this year? Ankle? SOmething like that??? Get better!

Ammi -- Thanks for the update!
Old 08-26-2007, 09:57 PM   #96  
Trying Intuitive Eating

S/C/G: 430/ticker/138

Height: 5'5.5

Just flying by tonight quick, but wanted to say I'm thinking of everybody. Thinking particularly of Annie just a few days out from surgery, and hoping all is well. I'm sure there are a million thoughts that accompany such a life changing operation.

Thanks for the zucchini recipe, Catherine...it sounds great. I'm really getting into trying new things, and that one will definitely be added to the list.

Brenda, your pictures of the wedding are lovely. You clearly have a wonderful talent.

I made a scrambled egg mess for my son yesterday, and added SALSA! He liked it so much, he made me make it for him today too.

Thanks so much to all for cheering on my halfway point. It was really appreciated, and made the milestone that much more special.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:03 AM   #97  

STOP!!!!!!

It's a new week and we need a new thread!!!
Closed Thread