Old 08-09-2007, 12:16 AM   #1  
300+ Chick

Thumbs up Update

Hello Ladies,

Just an update on my situation.. One, am back into my scale watching, just can't be apart of my own doctors scale, but am doing my best to have a weekly/monthly weigh in, but it is tough. I weigh myself each time I do my business in the ladies room..since am back into fiber counting...and keeping calories in my mind around 2400 or less.

I did not have the courage to attend my gyn check last month..was nervous and with me, I don't trust new doctors..and can't afford being in the hospital, since am helping my family out.. Nothing is wrong physically..just don't get TOM and from my last visit 2 years ago, all they told me to quit smoking, and exercise and my monthly cycle will come normally..

I had seen my internal ,medical doctor this week for a check up and get my bp meds. I am healthy, my pressure is good 130/84, which now one of my bp meds is low mg..was taken 40 mg and now 20. He was pleased about my weight loss and told him am high fiber. I forgot to asked for a copy of my body fat and water count test that I had taken. I go back in October for my bp check up. My sugar level is good, steady at 109..

If my weight loss is dropping fast..which I have to explain on my next visit and find out what is going on. I know and believe in a healthy weight loss..or maybe it is just me of the scale habit and learn to be patient. I keep my fiber intake 40 and do have a cup of ice cream or a small piece of cake..I keep my food intake 50/50.. So I see what happens..On most days, I move my bowel movements more than once a day, depending on my fiber intake..

That is my update and do change my weight status on my profile when they occur. My mini goal is to be at 300 by next summer. I am on a mission ladies. and do think of all of you.

Enjoy your day,,
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:55 AM   #2  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

I put off my appointment for the gyn too for a long time. Finally I made myself go and got it over with. Shew! Glad to hear you are still around and doing well!!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #3  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

WTG Lillian! Keep it up!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #4  

So glad to hear things are going well! Keep up the good work, and keep up the updates!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #5  

WOW! You are doing great!
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #6  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hey Liliann! Glad to see you again!

PLEASE don't put off seeing your gynecologist! You want to be sure that everything's okay!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote