Old 08-08-2007, 07:40 PM   #61  

Yay!! Go Peggy!!

Luv,
Ratkity
Old 08-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #62  
Because I deserve it!

S/C/G: 315.4/311/165

Height: 5'11"

Peggy, does the person you are seeing know that you have lost 85 pounds? What a fun suprise if they don't!
Old 08-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #63  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

I am feeling pretty wiped out tonight. It is so hot here. I think it will be my first night using my air conditioner. I haven't wanted to turn it on yet because I hate to pay for the electricity, but tonight I need it! It is actually more humid than hot, but ugh!!!

I went to my second yoga class. The teacher is very nice and she understands my limitations on doing a lot of the moves. It isn't so much that I'm not flexible enough to do things, it is that I can't put things into certain places because there is too much in the way! The one thing I really couldn't do tonight was standing on one leg and holding the leg off the ground with a strap. I am just not there yet with my balance. I am going to try working on it when I remember. She says she practices it while she does her dishes.

Other than that. . . it’s hot! I think I will retreat to the bedroom and read. The dishes can wait til tomorrow. . .
Old 08-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #64  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

Annie - im totally loving it
Old 08-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

I can relate Nancy. It hit 102 @ work today and it was 111 with the humidy. Then after 10hrs I came home and did a 3 mile walk outdoors it was still in the 80's but the humidy was less.

I'm just glad I don't ride metro. Red line was shut during middle of rush hour for a black box wrapped in brown paper that was left on a train. So yeah they blew it up. DC was a mess.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

John -- What a pain! Was it a bomb?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:30 PM   #67  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

It got cold here today. 12 degrees and rain. It is supposed to get down to 8 degrees tonight. In American that means 40's. It was in the high 90's just a few days ago. I have a sore throat. I'll bet everyone is town is going to have one at this rate. It turns cold, and I want to eat. Some kind of primal hibernation thing I guess. Oh well, that's the first day in a couple of months, so I'm not going to beat myself up, and just start over again tomorrow.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyllenn View Post
John -- What a pain! Was it a bomb?
It was harmless was just a cardboard box.

Normally when the bomb squad is called its normally blow what ever it is to kingdom come then ask questions.

We get something like this about every 3 months.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:05 AM   #69  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Just checking in quickly. I have lost some weight, but a majority of it was due to scale error. Who knew putting new batteries in would make it run better?

I've been sick the last couple days. Today was the first day of feeling 'normal'. I have not been exercising AT ALL lately. My legs have been very swollen (water retention rather than from injury), and to top it all off, I broke my #(@*#$ pinky toe on my right foot - yes, that's right, the foot I have the most trouble with. Lucky me. That was Sunday night, and today it finally stopped swelling as much and the bruising was mostly gone. Until about 30 minutes ago when I was chasing my cat and hit it on the vacuum. Argh!

Anyhow, other than that, things are status quo. Congrats to all the losers and all of you who stick with it. Many hugs and well wishes to those who are having difficulties of any kind right now. And as always, welcome to all the new people! Take care!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:44 AM   #70  

Height: 5'6"

Just posted pics of me in the picture section. I took them this AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:03 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Peggy -- Wow, I see a HUGE difference. YOU are so much smaller and your face so much thinner!!!

BTW, right below your post I posted a link to your first pics so people could see for themselves!!!!

you're looking great!!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 11:44 AM   #72  

Hi all you picture posters,

All I can say is WOW! You ladies ROCK! I'm so proud of each of you.

I didn't have a pity party this week, but was on the edge until I saw such success. Just know that I am blind to my own success. I will post pictures of my before and current picts soon. I see all you beautiful ladies and then have this irrational thought that I am not worthy! ugh.. can someone just erase those old tapes??

I was OP yesterday by the skin of my teeth. I did end the day with a double serving of green beans, so that was a plus. My healthy choices were few and far between, but I stayed within my point (calories) range. I managed 10 minutes on the treadmill. My energy is low and I'm tired (Dang that TOM!!). I'm due for a vitamin B12 shot soon, but I am taking all my vitamins!! Just fyi, I have to take a monthly B12 shot due to a partial gastrectomy in 2004 for ulcers.. makes binge eating impossible, but dang it.. I can still pack away calories!!!

Hug and luv to all,
RK
Old 08-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 330/ticker/192

Height: 5'10

Hey everyone, I have an NSV to share. Today was the first day I made it all the way through to the end of the 2 mile WATP. Yay me!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #74  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Peggy – You look great in your progress pics! There is quite a difference all over! You look great!

Heather – I think I was neglectful in saying something about your full body pics – wow!!! You look so great! I would love to see a shot of your arm muscles.

Keep the pics coming everyone! They are such a great inspiration for all of us!

Work is really heating up because my office is moving at the end of the month! There is so much to do and very little time to do it. It is a really long story, but we are moving from the 6th floor of our building down to the 3rd floor. I need to buy new furniture, get movers lined up, pick carpet colors, the whole thing! It is going to be really stressful. We just moved in here 2 years ago, so I feel like I just did all this stuff!

I did have a great NSV though. We have these old monster 21” monitors that are REALLY heavy. I used to hardly be able to lift them at all. Now I can move them without too much difficulty (I wouldn’t want to take them out for a walk, but transporting one from one side of the office to the other isn’t too bad ). I am putting them together in one cubicle so they can be picked up for recycling. I am actually happy to be able to have an excuse to do some more physical stuff at work.

I am also down another pound this week in spite of TOM.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #75  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Just a quick question about those 3FC Journals....

Does anyone look at them? I have an off-site health related Journal, and just wondering if I should move or mirror it over here if it's worth the time? Do you get many comments at all?

Hope everyone is surviving the heat! Its much cooler here today but still scarey humid, so I think I will exercise inside again today.

-muse
Closed Thread