Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I wanted to come in here, and report my inches lost. Not a huge amount, but I'm getting a little smaller, even if it's in the most random places, that I don't really care about! LOL!
Wrist = -.75 in.
Waist/Stomach = -0
Under my stomach pudge...lol. = -3.5 in.
Bust = -1 in.
Thigh = +.5 in. Boo.
Under Arms = -2 in!!! (very happy about this. Weight = love. lol)
Calf = -1 in.
Neck = -.5 in.

Total Lost this month = 8.75 inches! Yay!

Just had to come share that with you all! Andrew did good this month, too, and lost a bunch, too!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:28 PM   #92  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

KAYLEY, WTG on the measurements! That's some serious NSV stuff there!

LISA, I'm thrilled that you were successful at losing some weight, even off the liquid diet. Not only is the progress great, but you've got a great, healthy start on maintenance or wt loss, even after you stop living on liquids. That has to boost your confidence in your long-term success. That's awesome!

Yeah, WYLLENN! FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST! Enjoy it while ya got it.

NANCY, I think quite a few people have written that May was a really rough month, and getting back on the wagon has been tough. You've done it, tho! Line 'em up ladies: Wagooooooons HOoooooooo!

I spent time at the barn today, but think I suffered from too much heat, and maybe too little to eat? I started getting pretty nauseous - unusual for me - so I came home. I'm feeling much better now, out of the heat and after some supper. It's amazing how quickly many of my cravings have subsided. I don't know whether that's because I really have my head in the right place, or because I've been off all the refined sugars & starches for a couple days. Probably both. Anyway, I'm still aware that there's a chocolate pie in the fridge, but it's stopped screaming my name. Whats 'at? Nope. Can't hear a thing.

I don't know how long I'll stick with it, but currently I'm findng motivation by charting my progress daily: weight, successfully OP eating, working out and Goals. I'd like to lose 100 more pounds in the next year. I'm not too hung up on it, because for me goals can be intimidating and self-defeating. I set up reasonable progress points throughout the year, and I'd like to see if I can make them. I put so much pressure on myself to lose weight before the Wedding From ****, that I did the opposite. Now I'm focused back on losing for the joy of it, for the richness it will bring to my life. Like I said, my head is in a good place, so I'll just try to keep it there.

Three down. One to go.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #93  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

We got the trees planted. Himself got a friend to help him dig the holes, and I did the planting. I was so tired that I felt like crying. I went off to the potluck with chilli cheese fries. Frozen fries and cheese wiz was about all I was up to after a day bent over. I just nibbled at the party. I was so tired that I was sick to my stomach. My feet feel better, so that's a plus. I'm catching up on my classwork and taking the day off.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:07 PM   #94  
peace out

S/C/G: 318.4/289/145

Height: 5'2"

Good evening ladies!

Catlover - glad the scale ended up giving you great news! I always underestimate what I think I weigh...lol...it's probably related to the "reverse anorexia" we all discussed a while back!

Kayley - great job with the measurements! I bet the slight increase in your thighs is muscle growth. You are so good with your excercise that you MUST be creating muscle, especially in your legs. Bravo!

Wyllen - Freedom, sweet freedom! Enjoy your time!

Nancy - good job getting back on track and being down 2 pounds!

Lesley - I love your new avatar picture! I am sorry you are feeling badly again. Hope you feel better soon!

A big to everyone else.

Not much new to report here. I have been op pretty much all week, but I seriously do not get enough excercise. I always feel like I move enough through the day but not enough structured excercise. WI tomorrow so we'll see what that brings.

Hope you all had great op days!

Cris
Old 06-07-2007, 08:24 PM   #95  

Hey everyone-

I haven't posted in a while. Things have been so busy here. DH is out of town for two weeks for job training. Its also been a hard week and a half. I have had two family members die. (great/step grandparents) I was pretty close to both. I just can't make it down because of my pets and money for the ticket. But my mom is flying up Saturday so I am happy about that. I haven't seen her in a year and a half so it will be nice. I already warned her not to hound me about losing weight. (we shall see about that!) I have been doing really well with being OP. I haven't had a soda or junk food in forever! I also am going crazy because our scale broke two weeks ago. I will get a new one either next week or the week after. I know I have at least lost 10 pounds. My clothes are getting baggy.

Well I hope you all have a good rest of the week and a good weekend. I will be able to get back on here more regularly after my mom leaves.

Congrats to all who have lost weight or had NSVs! And to those who are having a hard time.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:35 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I got the pool schedule from the YMCA. (That's the gym I belong to), and they have a water aerobics class in the AM from 8-9...I'm thinking about going in the morning, and trying it out. If I can be brave, and wear my bathing suit in PUBLIC. Yikes. We shall see.

Val - Wow. It really does sound like you are ready to shed those pounds! I stopped setting so many goals. Lose so many pounds by a certain date...or exercise this many minutes a month, because when I wouldn't make it, I would get depressed, and do what? EAT. Ugh. I really am glad you are in such a good place. That's how I felt when I started Weight Watchers. That I'm doing this not for what other people think, but just so I'm happier, and can do whatever I want! (And look hot at my wedding, but that's for me, too! LOL!)

Michelle
- I hope you have a good visit with your Mom. Glad to see you stop in!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:00 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 339/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Hey guys just a quick update!! I have been crazy as heck with these 3 kiddo's now that it is summer time! Congrats to everyone with losses!! Just wanted to let you all know I am still alive! (and losing! )
Old 06-07-2007, 10:22 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 300Lbs/297Lbs/200Lbs For now..

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone,

Hope ya don't mind me buttin' in. I'm new to 3FC and am hoping to build a good support system.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:40 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi, I've been stalking and decided finally to get the nerve up to post. I've been posting to the exercise thread because that is my BIGGEST hang up....I hate to exercise, but I'm getting better.
I want to tell you all what a great inspiration you all are to me. To look at the weight you all have lost and you keep going and what a great support system you all are.
So to all of you who have losses this week....CONGRATULATIONS!

Sooner or later I will get to know you all and will jump in with personals.

A little about me, I live in Washington state in a small town. I'm 52, married to a wonderful man who puts up with my many moods
I have a son who just got married last year and he and his wife plan on moving back in with us so they can go to college to get better jobs....lol...wish me luck!

Anyhow, my WI days are Mondays so I will let you know then, how I'm doing.

It's so nice to be here!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:58 PM   #100  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Karlie and Debbie! So glad you both decided to post! Karlie, you are not butting in at all... we are happy to have you here! And it won't be long until both of you feel the friendship bonds with the others here.

Debbie, I see you are also in WA so I will say "Hello Neighbor."

Greetings to everyone else... good to see so many of you staying OP!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:09 PM   #101  

Why thank you

We are all neighboors believe it or not. I'm in Victoria, BC Canada
3 Hour boat ride.
Well not to be out done I will let everyone know about myself. I'm 23, 5'9, and 300lbs on the dot. I live with my BF right on the water. He is my loving soul mate and challenges me, supports me, deals with my crazy moods aswell :P I have two crazy dog's (Chihuahua and a Jack Russell)
I have no children, I am not working right now (By Choice)

I am also looking forward to chatting with all of you
Old 06-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Debbie and Karli = Always good to see new people here!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #103  

Height: 5'8.5"

Wow, Karlie... we sure are neighbors also! Victoria is a gorgeous city!!! Thanks for the intro!! And feel free to just jump right into our threads anywhere!!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #104  

HOLY u look AMAZING.. I have seen a lot of people who have lost a lot of weight but I haven't seen any before or after pics..
CONGRATS!!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 02:16 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Default Hi everyone

Well, I've been reading posts for a couple of days and thought I'd finally say hi to everyone. So hi. My name's Amber and I'm 23. Married to an ooh-rah Semper Fi boy (USMC) named Louis. We have two kitties here with us in Okinawa, Japan and a puppy waiting for us back home with my parents in Nebraska. I'm currently a student (English major) with UMUC Asia and I also work for them in one of the computer labs.

I'm so glad I found 3FC; I'm truly motivated for once and not telling myself "tomorrow" like I usually do. Thanks for that!

I'm very glad to meet everyone. Any posts I've made thus far have been answered by the kindest people out there.
Closed Thread