Old 05-30-2007, 04:41 PM   #1  
Support Our Troops

S/C/G: 338/319/250

Height: 5'5

Default Hello from a NEWBIE!!

So, today is my first day here and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Angela, I am 26. Happily married for almost 3 yrs. I have 2 boys Anthony,7,and Alex,2. Also, my husband has 2 girls Madison,3, and Kaydance,2. Who live with their mother! I am a SAHM. My husband is currently in Iraq and will be there for another 12-15 months. He has been there for almost 3 months. I decided to loose as much weight as I can while he is gone. He makes me feel good about myself which makes me have no motivation to loose any weight lol. I posted my pics in the pics blog.
I hope to meet some people and get some motivation.

Last edited by Angela0806; 05-30-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Angela0806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:49 PM   #2  
JustJenny

S/C/G: [url=http://www.3fatchicks.com

Height: 5'4

Smile

Hello Angela,
My name is Jennifer, im also new as of today on here
after many years of bouncing back and forth with my weight this time i figure it would be great to sign on here and make some friends who understand the struggle along the way.
I wish you best of luck with your weight loss...
and God bless your husband for what he is doing and bless you and your family for the strength to get through the months!
Look foward to keepin in touch to see how we are doing!!!
JustJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:56 PM   #3  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Angela - Welcome to 3FC!! This is a great place for support. The 300+ chat thread can move fast, but don't be intimidated to jump in. You don't have to do personals and you don't have to remember everyone - please just feel free to join in.

It must be really tough for you to have four children to take care of with your DH off in Iraq. Not only must you be constantly worried about his safety, you probably don't get a lot of time to yourself. When you start, even small changes can make a big difference. Do you have a specific plan you are following?
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #4  
Support Our Troops

well thanks for the replies! I need to clarify I only take care of my 2 boys. My step-daughters live with their mom. But, no I am just counting calories and walking as much as my lazy legs will let me every single day.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Angela and Jenny! This is a great place, and we really understand the challenges you're dealing with weight wise. Though it must be hard to have your husband gone for so long!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:54 PM   #6  

Welcome! You certainly have your hands full. It must be hard to have your husband away for so long.
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:09 PM   #7  
Support Our Troops

YEAH it really is hard, I miss him so much. But, this weight loss is giving me something to keep my mind off of it!! Thanks Girls.