3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 300+ Club

300+ And Ready to Try Again #1105

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 10:27 AM   #46

Height: 5'6"

Good morning my chickies...

Annie - Girlfriend, you are doing wonderfully!! I am so happy for you!! Keep at it!!

Catherine - I do the same thing when I am having company. I go into overdrive. I hope you do relax and enjoy the party though. Its for you afterall!

Kayley - Make sure you are eating enough. That is so important. Logically, you would think less is better for weight loss, but it is not. Keep at it!!

Xena - I echo the others. Bring your own robe. Like Catherine said, a nice silk one that is easily packed and probably MUCH more luxurious than the spa robes. You deserve it!!

Kymberly - You go girl!! How exciting to be so close to ONEderland!! That is just terrific!!

Donna - Thanks re: my tests. It was a relief really and kind of refocused me if that makes sense. Like I am headed in the right direction. Now, if we can get my thyroid working as it should life will be good. I hope your ebay stuff comes soon. I hate waiting when I win an auction.

Heather - This photo looks like the younger sister of your old avatar. Hope that makes sense. You look fabulous. Wow!

Valerie - Good for you getting on Gabe again. I told my hubby that I wanted riding lessons when I get down to a more horse friendly weight. It is a dream of mine.

Sharon - Don't worry about the slip up. We all have them. The walk on the beach sounds so wonderful right about now. I am green with envy!!

Ammi - Hope all is going well with you kiddo!

Melissa - When I switched scales, my new one was higher too. I was bummed, but I got over it. Don't let it get you down!!

Well, thats about it from me. Stayed OP yesterday and today is off to a great start as well. Hope you all have a wonderful OP day and here is a bit of to keep you on track. to you all!!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:50 PM   #47

S/C/G: 407/392/175

Height: 5'5

Gooood morning, ladies!!! Today's off to a good start. Had my lunch (since I woke up so late...too late to justify breakfast!), and have had two snacks. It's looking like it's going to rain, so I'm going to do the dishes, and watch a movie that's due back this evening, and then off to the gym for my cardio day. I'll pop back in here later to do some personals.

Old 05-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #48

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Xena: I am with everyone else. Call them and ask. You can ease your mind and perhaps buy yourself a wonderful new robe for the occasion! You deserve it.

Patti: Thanks hun.

Kymberly: Good luck getting out of the 2's soon!

Missy: So sorry that your weight wasn't what you thought. At least you have a true starting point right now! Hugs.

Sharon: Have fun at your Mom and Dad's house. Great job on all that walking.

Donna: I hope you get your DVD's soon.

Catherine: Hugs. Hang in there. Pretty soon this will all be a memory. Take a deeeeeeeep breath and now slowly breath out. Hugs.

Petty: Great job staying op.

Well, I am doing well besides being so darn tired. I hope and pray for my CPAP machine today! Hope you are all having wonderful op days.

Blessings all,
Annie
Old 05-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #49

Annie - I hope you are able to get some rest! And look at you, girl! You've already almost MADE your May exercise goal!!! WOW!

Old 05-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #50

Not much going on here. I started to feel sort of sick again but I think I am in the clear now. Just still trying to rest and drink lots of water. I hope all of you had a good day!

LISA~Thanks so much. And yeah it really does suck to get sick off of a salad! Hope you got all of that work done. And how is your leg/ankle? Hope that it all is healing well.

CATHERINE~I hope everything goes well with your party for Tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. Try not to let the stress become to much if you can.

XENA~I know everyone else already mentioned it but I think bringing your own would work fine. And good luck on your final!

KYMBERLY~Thanks so much. I for sure need some good luck! I hope you get out of the 200s soon! Let us know as soon as you do!

WYLLENN~That has got to be tough with all that work. Hang in there!

KAYLEY~Sounds like you are doing great with all of that exercise!

MELISSA~Oh hun I am so sorry your scale was wrong! That happened to me multiple times. Try not to let it get you down to much. You can do this!

SHARON~Oh walking on the beach sounds wonderful! I am glad you enjoyed it!

DONNA~I will for sure try not to get sick and take my multi vitamin!I hope you get the DVDs soon! I really like her and it is not to complicated for me. I always have a hard time keeping up with workout videos.

ANNIE~I am sorry you are so tired. I hope that machine gets to you ASAP!
Old 05-08-2007, 06:48 PM   #51

I think I have a problem...compulsive weighing...eeps.

Loaded a bunch of songs onto Andrew's MP3 player, so I'm all set and ready to go to the gym in about an hour. Hope everyone's having an OP day, and keeping moving!!!

Anyone heard from Ammi? Haven't seen her post in a couple of days...

Old 05-08-2007, 08:22 PM   #52
banned

I just got an email from my CPAP supplier that I am eligible for a new mask, since my last one was in December and my insurance will cover a new one every three months. I notice the current mask leaks a little so I guess I am due for a new one anyway.

I have these drawstring pants that I just bought a month ago, and I put them on yesterday to go to the doctor (I usually put on the lightest and easiest thing possible when I do go), and found I needed to pull the string in a bit more already! I guess the next time I go pants shopping, I better go down a size, unless I want to show the world my undies (not really..ugh, I can't stand that look).
Old 05-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #53

LAnne - Yay for your pants not fitting right! LOL!!! Great NSV, even though you've been having some GREAT SCALE victories as well! Good news about the CPAP mask, too!

Well, it's 8:30, so it's off to the gym with me!

Old 05-08-2007, 09:55 PM   #54

Well, back from the gym, and I'm sweating like crazy! Did 20 minutes on the eliptical, and did almost 3 miles, and then did half a mile on the treadmill, which took me 10 minutes. Feels GOOD! Andrew's home from work early!!! Looks like I'm going to hit my point goal (which I found out is actually 42! That seems SO high) right on. Andrew's going to be just a couple under. So far, I LOVE it!

Making some WW Ziti. Yum. See you chicks in the AM!

Old 05-08-2007, 10:20 PM   #55
Because I deserve it!

S/C/G: 315.4/311/165

Height: 5'11"

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words about the robe. I know I should just bring my own and not worry. I'll try to do that. Thanks again, I knew you guys would understand.

Catherine - Hang in there. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. What a relief it will be for you! I can't wait to celebrate with you when you are all "official"!

Kayley - 42 sounds like alot, but when you consider a point, on average, equates to about 50 calories, you are only talking about a little over 2000 calories for the day. That is not excessive and if I am not mistaken, I think a few of our successful calorie counters started out eating that much and lost well. You may as well eat as much as you can that still allows you to lose weight. For one, it will be easier to stick to. For another, the less you eat to lose, the less you will be able to eat while you are maintaining. You will have trained your body to survive on less calories. Anyway, I am glad you made it to your point goal for today. Much success to you!

mechelle - I am glad you are starting to feel better. Food poisoning really does a number on you, doesn't it?

Annie - I am hoping and praying right along with you!

Had my final tonight. It was a breeze. I am sure I aced it. Yay! Not sure how long before we get our grades. Now I am trying to work with UTD (University of Texas - Dallas) to figure out whether or not I need the 2nd Business Calculus class too. There is some confusion surrounding it. At first I was told no but now I am getting conflicting info. I need to figure it out soon so I can sign up for a summer class. I don't want this to be something to delay my entry in to grad school.

That's it for me. Weigh in is tomorrow. Not sure what to expect.

Take care!

Old 05-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #56

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

heh.

if you guys think I look younger than my last avatar, take a gander over in the 200+ pictures where I posted my REAL before pics...!!!!

okay, it's not even 10 here and I'm going to sleep! I'm exhausted!

My 5 C's of healthy living: Commitment to conscious control, with the understanding that choices have consequences
Old 05-09-2007, 02:06 AM   #57

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Kayley: Ooops! lol. I had my exercise thing backwards. lol. Unfortunately I have done very little exercise this month. Tomorrow I will concure that, hopefully. Congrats on all you are doing hun. Keep up the great work.

Michelle: So hoping you don't get sick again so quickly. Hugs.

LeeAnneC: I loved your pants story. I have one of my own that is a bit like that. I have these pants that are draw string and the string fell out last year. Well, Unfortunately I didn't need the string to hold them up. Guess what, I do now. lol. I have lost the string that came with it but I need to put one in now cause they fall down. lol.

Xena: Thanks for the prayers. I didn't get the machine yet. I don't know what the hold up is. I am so tired all the time. WAH Wah Wah. lol okay enough whining now. Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow. Hugs.

I have emailed Ammi this morning and got one from her. She has been really busy in town doing errands and stuff.

Hugs and Blessings to you all,
Annie
Old 05-09-2007, 03:41 AM   #58
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Hi everyone... it's been awhile. A long while. My question for you is how do you find your groove back when you find yourself at square one?

Losing weight sucks. Losing that same weight the second time around sucks more... and by the time you're losing and gaining the same 50lbs 5... 6... who knows how many times it's harder each time to find the drive to get started.

Anyway, I know there aren't any magic tips, but what has helped motivated you to start all over again in the past. Anything that helped you STAY with it longer then previous attempts? I see glimmers of sucess but I can't seem to hold on to them longer then 4-5 months before I back-slide into old habits.

(And yes my #'s on the side there are wrong I'm probably at or near the dreaded 300 mark again)

Half Iron Triathlete as of 7/2010
Training for Ironman Wisconsin!
Old 05-09-2007, 04:26 AM   #59

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi just a quickie, posted some pics of me, thinking how slim I looked in my new size 16 blouse, ummm, not QUITE!!!! Also a pic of our old dog Tiga who now lives with my parents, he's 12 soon & still thinks he's a puppy!
Lanne, WOWEEE you ought to be used as an advert for lap-band surgery!!!! So glad the fill wasn't as bad as you thought!xxxx
Annie, WTG on having baggy pants, lol! Its good but also scary as we get so used to stuff beibg tight!xxxxxx
Ammi, I hope you're ok, I'll look for you on MSN tonight, if you need anything pm, emal or something, you know I'll do what I can.xxxxxx
Vilandra, your puppy has SO MANY toys!! She's so cute!xxxx
Gotta go & exercise now, I've been putting it off for ages now but I'm not half as wheezy as I was, so I'll give it a try & see how I go.
xxxxxxxsharon

Start of Lap-Band Diet (pre/post op)
Old 05-09-2007, 09:08 AM   #60

S/C/G: 380/Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning Ladies!

Sharon: Tiga is so cute! He looks alot like my Brittney...although she has a longer nose, that's where the Lab part of her comes in. Even though he is
12, he definately still looks like a puppy. And those are some sexy pic's of your size 16's!!!

Idealmuse: Back!! I hope you find the answers to your questions here...even though I am in no position to answer them!! It is a stuggle everyday, and I have found that the people here are so wonderful and wise...Even if you don't post, the words of others can help. I wish you luck on starting your new journey to health. (at 45, that's the way I am looking at it!)

Kayley: Ahhh...I thought the points you were counting before were a little off...It is such a great program, I am glad you are doing well. Just remember, every time you lose to the next level (or each time the first 2 numbers of your weight changes), you lose 1 point. You can always do the little "test" again to determine if you need to change your points.

Catherine: I hope you slap on some makeup to cover your hives (or even wear them proudly to remind you what you went through!) and give a great big smile on your beautiful face for your picture!!! I know everything will be fine for you...who wouldn't want such a smart, funny, lovely lady to be a citizen of their country!!! It is just too bad we had to lose you!!! Have a wonderful time at your party because you deserve it!!!

Annie: I hope the CPAP machine comes soon...you will feel so much better when you get it!! Tell Ammi I said "Hi!"

Xena: on the WI!

Michelle: I hope you are still feeling ok!!! Rest,rest,rest!!!

It is a little weird here...Doug has Paramedic refresher at work for the next 2 weeks, which is from 7am-5pm 4 days a week...I am not used to actually being ALONE in the house as he works nights so there is always someone here even if he is sleeping. Yesterday was his first day, and he was wiped out! Poor baby.
No news on my Niece's baby, no Dvd's and no TOM!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRR So frustrating! At least I have more time to finish the baby blanket!!
That's it for this morning...
Have a Great OP Day!

~My 10% Goal~

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.