Old 05-01-2007, 11:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 484/380/200

Height: 5'8"

Question Have you ever had a fantasy starting with being at your "skinny" size?

Hi guys...ride here...wow - I cannot say how excited I was when I logged on and saw you guys had replied...that is great!!! Just reading your kind words really helped me out!
I had planned on a long "get to know me" type of reply but i gotta be honest here - I just found out something devastating to me....this sounds so stupid/petty when I type it out but I just found out the guy I had a crush on in high school is married with a child!!!
do you ever have a fantasy where you go back in time and yer at yer goal weight, and everyone can't believe its you? That would be my fantasy - to have all my high school friends see me at my goal weight....even though i know it was never ever ever going to happen, I always envisioned seeing the guy I was crushing on, and him saying "wow - you look amazing" and we take it from there...haha - oh boy - reading it out loud is just making me shake my head....i was thrown for a loop guys...i guess i always knew but to see it confirmed....yikes....good news - i dont feel like dumping my head in a tub of ice cream!! if anything I've lost my appetite
ok...gotta take some time to work on this...i will do my best to log on again in a couple of days...by that time i should be over the shock...disappointment...jealousy....deep sadness (my fantasy has just gone up in smoke)...talk to you later guys!
luv, ride
Rideabuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #2  

I always think about this. I daydream daily about this very subject. I know my life would have been so much better if i was smaller during my school years. How have you lost your weight so far?
shoogashayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:27 AM   #3  

Those HS crushes linger on forever I think. Maybe because it is a new experience or because of the teenage hormones they make a deep and long-lasting impression! I am very happily married with 3 kids and I know my HS crush, too. But sometimes I think, what if I saw him on the street?

(My personal fanstasy involves being able to walk into Ann Taylor or Chicos or a vintage clothing shop and being able to find something adorable to wear)
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 308/238/164

Height: 5'5.5"

That's how ALL my Fantasies start and end. It's an ALL day thing. I can't say that I fantasy about going back in time...I pretty much hooked up w/ all my crushes at some point in my life. I have no idea how that happened. In high school I THOUGHT I was over weight, but now looking back I wish I were that FAT again. I think I was somewhere between 140-160. It was so long ago....

Why will seeing your high school friends, Never, ever, ever happen? Don't you guys have reunions? Peronally, I've never been. My 20th was a couple of years ago. I still talk to the people that were/are important. If I go back at my goal weight, I'll be the same as high school! That would be saying alot I guess, seeing as now I have 4 kids (in 5 years) and that took a toll on the ole bod, ya know?

I hope your over the shock. You are doing awesomely!! Fantasize about your future. Think of that perfect guy out there that is waiting for you. Imagine the butterflies, and the pure joy....
Dyanm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:02 PM   #5  
Starting is half the task

S/C/G: 330/ticker/160

Height: 5'10

I have those fantasies all the time lol. " Mostly I wish I knew then what I know now.." You know? I would hope that I would have changed many things.
Cokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:07 PM   #6  

I used to dream when I was younger about being thinner...actual dreams of being thin and running into my schoolmates and they were all falling over each other to talk to me...then I would wake up I've been fat all my life - looking back at pix take of me over the years (as I got older I got smarter and hid from the camera, so not many were taken of me through my teen-age years) it makes me so sad...I honestly feel like I've missed out on the first 30 years of my life, like I've wasted it...I also feel like I'm "delayed" in life - I never got too enjoy partying with my friends, never went out to movies with my friends, never had a boyfriend (very embarassed to admit that)...just feel like I missed out on life....so I made a promise to myself that I was not going to live my next thirty years like that..I want to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!! I want to be able to ride an amusement ride, I want to be able to sit a hockey game without thinking I am going to bust the seat...the little things in life a lot of people take for granted :s
Old 05-02-2007, 10:10 PM   #7  

I started my weight loss of 100lbs by going to a doctor who specializes in high protein/low calorie weight loss. This was in 1999. I lost 63 lbs within 11 weeks of joining him. Then I was involved in a serious car crash in Nov/99 that resulted in me falling off the wagon...since then I have been "yo-yoing" my way through life...honestly - I don't know how I didn't put the 100lbs back on....now I've been stuck at this weight for about 2-3 years and I just want to be healthy and able to enjoy life!
Old 05-17-2007, 12:06 AM   #8  
Taste the rainbow

S/C/G: 299/241/175

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by luja View Post
(My personal fanstasy involves being able to walk into Ann Taylor or Chicos or a vintage clothing shop and being able to find something adorable to wear)
That's my fantasy as well. Just to walk into a store and not have to worry if they carry plus sizes. To find a dress or jeans that I like and know that they probably have it in my size.
Skittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:19 PM   #9  
Going around again

S/C/G: 289/249/140

Height: 5'5"

How about a new fantasy?

Your at goal weight, he is married. You meet accidentally in the market. He claims his undying passion for you but you say "oh dear, if only .... but you are married and so it will never be ... " and you each look longingly into each others eyse and with sadness and regret, you turn and walk away.

MoragMunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:07 PM   #10  
Superstar!!!

S/C/G: 314/30/150

Height: 5'5.5

I think my current recurring fantasy is trying on a cute summer dress and not thinking...um, I think I need to wear super control undies if I'm ever gonna wear this. Do you notice how the cutest dresses never look right if you have a big stomach? ahhh I also fantasize what I'll look like in a swimsuit when I'm at my goal weight...ahhh...
shannie1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:48 PM   #11  
Thinking healthy!

S/C/G: 438/436/350

Height: 5'5½"

My fantasy includes many things, , but most prominantly, it involves:

Being able to cross my legs (always wanted to do that!)

Running

Wearing jeans / mini skirt

Wearing a stomach-baring top

Losing 200+ pounds miraculously without sagging skin or a stretch mark in sight!
Amy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:04 PM   #12  
Live in Love.

S/C/G: 365/365/140

Height: 5'5

I myself have never really been "thin"thin.... When I was about 15 or 16 I was 5'5" and weighed 150 pounds and I was considered fat then, and looking back on it I actually looked pretty good. I could actually wear a bikini! Now I dont think I could ever wear one...not because I cant lose weight, just because of the torture Ive put on my skin. I'm glad I live in the time of Nip/tuck-ing!
tehluckster is offline   Reply With Quote