Old 04-17-2007, 06:37 AM   #1  

Default Buddies Needed

Hi,

I want to have some buddies to email with in my weight loss journey. It's really hard to stay motivated on your own. I need to loss at least 100lbs so I have a long way to go. I am a 35 years old mother of two small children. I work fulltime and just as most people are I am very busy. Please email me if you also need a pal. Thanks
tamram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/230/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi there, Im new here too.... If you need a buddie Im here! Drop me a note anytime!
PrimChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:40 AM   #3  
No More Excuses!

Smile

Hi!

I'm new here too! I'm in the same boat as you, I, too, need to lose over a hundred pounds. It's a big goal, and it would be great to share that goal with someone who's on the same journey!

I'd be happy to be pal's with you, - please feel free to write to me whenever you want!

Julie
Sparkles1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:21 PM   #4  

you can email me too... i have lots of weight to lose and have plenty of time to email!
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:50 PM   #5  

You can always email me. I'm new here, too. My kids are older than yours, but I know how hard it is to take care of yourself with little ones and a full-time job!
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:17 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 286/274/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello. I'm new here too and just looking for someone with a little something in common with me. I am also a full time working mother (ages 9, 6, 5, & 3). Between everthing I have going in life I'm finding it hard to find time to cook and eat. I am coming off a whirl wind four years of fast food, and I have to say if I never see another fast food place again I will be so happy. But someone please hire me a chef! Anyways, it would be great to have someone to chat with and share support!
hersheyskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:55 AM   #7  
Shadiepurple

Hershyskiss: where in oregon are you? I'm in salem and would be excited to buddy up. You can send me a PM or email me at same name @aol. I have 6 kids at hope and am blessed to be home with them for now. Wearing out my poor hubby tho...LOL. I've been here for awhile and sooooo love the ladies on the thread. Join us there if you like. Its a great group to draw from. Any way just wanted to touch in with you. look me up hun.
shadiepurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:04 AM   #8  
always unmotivated

S/C/G: 240/237/150

Hey, I am new here to. I could also use a friend or two. I am only 18, so I don't have any children, but I work full time and attend college full time as well. I live with my b/f and that is like another full time job sometimes. Good Luck and feel free to contact me.
alwaysunmotivated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:19 PM   #9  
beth

S/C/G: 344.8/see ticker/299

I'm new here too. Got a lot of weight to lose - and I just want to do it for the LAST time!!! I want to develop a better, healthier lifestyle. I always seem to do well on my "diet" - last time I did it for 3 months - but then gave up - and put all plus back on......

Has anyone been successful??? Losing & keeping off the weight? If so, please PM me. I'm looking for an "after" story that I can relate to.

Thanks
gr8smyl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:02 PM   #10  
phatty

S/C/G: 376/335/180

Height: 5'7

Hi, I am new here too, and am also looking for some buddies. I have about 155 lbs to drop to reach my goal, and eventhough I've been able to drop about 40 lbs so far, it seems like it will be impossible. I am 26, married -without children (no success in 3 years of trying), work part time and am going back to school in a week or so.
feebes93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:06 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Just wanted to welcome everyone -- and say that there are tons of buddies for everyone in the numbered threads! "300+ and ready to try again" -- it's a great built in support system! Please join us!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:04 PM   #12  

Hey Tamram - are you still around? Things going ok?
luja is offline   Reply With Quote