Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #91  
Lisa

S/C/G: 287/See Tracker/180

Height: 5'9"

Happy Easter Everyone! I hope everyone had a good day with family and friends. I unfortunately had kind of a rough day. I had to arrange to get my grandmother to and from Easter dinner. I love my grandmother more than anything, but she is 87 and in a wheel chair and it is very strenuous (both mentally and physically) to have to deal with her. Anyway, all my family knows how hard I have been working on this diet, and that I have lost 18 pounds in four weeks. My Dad and my grandmother said I looked like I had lost weight but no one else in the family said anything. The most that they said was "I hear you are on a diet!" What really hurt was that my brother (who has been following my weight loss progress religiously) didn't say one word. It hurt my feelings so bad. I guess that I am so overweight that 18 pounds doesn't really show too much yet, but I was really hoping that people would notice, especially Joe!. Anyway, it was also really hard with everyone eating chips and dips and ham and cake while I couldn't have any of it. I ate my emergency meal (chicken and lettuce) which was very good considering that I have only had powdered soup for the last month. But the more I watched everyone eat, the more ticked off I got. At the end of the night, I just wanted to leave, but I still had to take my grandmother home and I wasn't in the mood for that. Anyway, after I dropped her off, I cried all the way home. This is so hard!!!!! This is the first big gathering with a lot of food that I have gone to. Maybe things will get easier. I'll just have to get used to it, because I'll be on liquids for at least another 6 months. I think I just hit my breaking point today.

Sorry to be such a downer! Just needed to vent! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday.

Sharon - WTG on being at your lowest weight and fitting into those jeans! I know that makes you feel so good and it is fabulous that your sister noticed your weight loss. Keep up the good work!!!!

I'm leaving town tomorrow night and will be gone until Thursday, so I won't have access to 3FC. I'll check in when I get back.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Lisa
Old 04-09-2007, 04:20 AM   #92  
Working on new me in '07!

S/C/G: 293/293/253

Height: 5 foot!

Lisa -- I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad day, but We know your progress and you are doing great!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:46 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!!! It's a new week and it's time for a new thread.

Please join us at 300+ and Ready to Try Again Weekly Thread #1101
Closed Thread