Old 02-26-2007, 07:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default Are people blind or just trying to be nice?

I have had 3 people now(all different people at different times and not acquainted with each other) ask me if I lost weight? I really have only lost 5 lbs but I don't feel any different, my clothes don't fit any different either. Are they seeing something I am not seeing or noticing or are they all just trying to be nice?
KnCmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

They could see it in your face. I know my hubby said he noticed the first few lbs from my face. I know I was looking pretty *puffy* in the face, so when I started the water intake it might have come from there first.

Perhaps they were just being nice, and thats OK. I like positive reinforcement!!

Keep up the good work!!
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Sometimes it has to do with you and how you present yourself... could you be more confident, smiling more??
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #4  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

If you are feeling better about yourself, then I'm sure they can see it and you must have a certain glow about you. Compliments are fine. Don't sweat it!
Libby1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:34 AM   #5  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

I agree that it might be showing up a lot in your face or in the way you are carrying yourself. I think that normally people tend to be a bit shy about saying something, so the fact that they are probably means they are seeing it. Congratulations and you might as well get used to it!
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote