Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 09:29 AM   #31  
BELIEVE!

Hey Chicks!

How's everyone doing this last Friday of 2006? I've been enjoying a very quiet work week. I haven't even been to the office. Just been working from home. I've had hardly any messages so it sounds like the office is a ghost town. It's been nice to have the break because I've been sick nearly the entire month. To the point that earlier in the month I was hospitalized for 2 days with bronchitis, high fevers, dehydration. Then for the bonus surprise I had and allergic reaction to some IV antibiotics they gave me. I still don't feel back to normal, but I'm getting there.

I guess the good part of it is that I've lost 3.7 pounds in the past couple weeks. Now to keep it off plus some!!!

Terri - I'm so happy to hear that Bear is starting to perk up a bit. UGH...GYN...I really need to go but I don't want to (big whine!)

Lilion - Great job!!!

Karen - How was the 2nd date?

Thin - How's the work on the work-out room coming along?

A big Hello to everyone else!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Barb
Old 12-29-2006, 10:21 AM   #32  

Talking

Good Morning Ladies!

Mary Posted! Go Turtle~ I hope you have a wonderful New Year. Come back to us again soon!

Ruth, I'm glad to hear that your daughter is improving. It must be such a joy to see her doing so much better after such an awful injury. I'm not able to put my brain to AVM and come up with anything though? What is that? I think 2007 is going to be a banner year for us all!

Karen- Yes, yes...2nd Date details! Inquiring minds want to know!

BarbPA-WOW! So sorry you've been ill! Hope you are much improved and get back to normal soon. All the same - congrats on the loss!

Terri: How's Bear today? I hope he's learning to cope alright. You never said, was it front leg or back? Give him snuggles from me! And here's some for you!

I went out to dinner with my brother and SIL and their nephew last night. I was quite pleased with myself food-wise. I had some of the bread and a house salad and split a "lighter" entree with my DH - a seafood stir-fry over angle hair pasta. I think the whole meal was about 20 - 25 pts, which I can fit nicely into my flex points with some left over for NYE. I also did 15+ minutes on the IM this morning and because the weather was nice walked 1/2 mile to the office instead of parking in the 1/5 mile away lot. I still can't get over how much better it is to do exercise in the morning.

It was nice to visit with my brother and his family, but is a reminder of how little we have in common. I couldn't belive my eyes when his son (13) pulled out a PSP and was PLAYING at the table! He played until the meal came and then started again as soon as he was done! I had to bite my tounge to keep from saying something about not teaching his son any manners! I finally moved my son over next to his and gave mine permission to play with him...just because my son was having such a horrible time sitting at the opposite end of the table and watching the othe kid play! But I also made it VERY clear to my son later that I thought it was HORRIBLE manners and he would NEVER be allowed to be so rude. It's sad really, I wish our two families were closer - they just live 15 minutes away - and we only see each other at Christmas and drop an email every now and then to make sure everyone is still alive. But they're just not people I'd be friends with if they weren't family...They aren't BAD people, just too snooty for our tastes in some ways and too lacking disipline in others. Ah well, I still love them, whatcha gonna do?

Well, got people about to appear in person for their hearing, so I better get moving. Enjoy the last weekday of 06 everyone!!!!
Old 12-29-2006, 08:45 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Stop! Do not post here! Join us on the next volume thread!
Closed Thread