The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. - Unknown

RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:59 AM   #2  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Red face Tired Tuesdays

Morning Everyone.

For the first time in many weeks, I'm almost feeling normal though my computer is being a little grumpy these days. After discovering a couple of viruses & cleaning them off, I've been experiencing a little bit of wacky behavior on my computer. Not great, but it's not killing me yet....

Anyhoo, I'm kinda scared to get on the scale today. DW and I pretty much finished up our shopping last night (except for each other, obviously) and ended up at KFC for supper. Ugh. The salt in that food ALWAYS had me take in an ocean of water for days - so I'm almost guarenteed to see a gain today. OH well. You'd think I'd learn not to go there, but....

So, yeah, perhaps my increased mood is the fact that the majority of my Christmas Stress has gone.... *shrugs* Who knows. Knowing my unpredictable psychie, I'll be back into grumpy territory tomorrow. I'm telling ya, though. One of the things that keeps me going is to keep reading everyone's posts and to know that "hey, I'm not alone".

Keep on trucking, ladies. You guys keep me going.

:Lawrence

--
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:42 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8"

Morning.

I am still dragging.....I just hate feeling this way!

Lisa~Ya know, I am going to have to get some saline, it has always helped keep sinus infections at bay in the past, guess I just forgot about it....thanks! Glad to hear you had a good time in Hawaii!!

Lauren~Thankfully we have avoided the colds here so far, (I am the only one with sinus problems) but I will not start counting my chickens yet.......

Lawrence~Glad you are feeling a little less stressed, just take it one day at a time.......I should listen to myself!!

Well, Morning to everyone else and hope it is a great day!
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:50 AM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*wavie*
for the first time since thanksgiving I got up and did my ab workout. that's SOMETHING.

i didn't even weigh in this week, and yesterday i had a hard time gettin the right foods. i have to pack a good lunch today!!!!!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:46 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

RX, Nice to see you! Glad you've got a little less stress these days. KFC is soo bad, but sometimes you just gotta have it. I was pretty depressed not that long ago and had one of those bowls...that will keep me satisfied for at least a few months. Hang in there!

Holy, Good for you doing your abs! We just cleaned out our basement to make a little family room-ish space for the boys and DH found my ab roller...I should use it.

Karen, I use saline for myself, but you know what it's like getting it in the kid's noses!! I will have to tie Peter down, or knock him unconcious!

I have a "reemployment orientation" meeting at the unemployment office today. Soo not looking forward to it. It's just stupid. Two hours or so of my life wasted!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:21 AM   #6  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

I am making myself take time to post this morning!! ALthough, The clock is ticking away on me. I have A "mighty mountain" of laundry (that's what my daughter calles anything that is piled high. I have a sink full of dishes, and application to fill out (for a house I don't particularly want to live in, because its small) and numbers to call.

A short story though. Dh and I filed chater 7 a year and a half ago, but we had to get a small loan saturday. We haven't been able to get a loan since the bankruptcy. SO we said our prayers and went in. After much deliberation between the loan officer in front of us, and the person on the phone, they finally (FINALLY) came to a decision. The person on the phone wasn't gonna do it, but the loan officer plead our case, and we got our loan!! The wonderful part was that as she was printing out the check, by husband's phone rang, with the ring tone singing load into the bank "My Savior loves! My Savior lives!!" It was so awesome, with he timing and all. THe cool part is that the person calling had tried my phone first (I don't have a special ring tone), but it went to my voice mail, so she called my husbands. Some may be like???????????? But it was totally encouraging to me, and the look on the loan officers face said it all....

On the weight issue, well, At one point last week, my weight dipped down to 148, and I thought I was ok to maintain till the end of the year. Well, with all the goings on, The wagon ran over me. For example, we had pizza for lunch yesterday, burgers and fries for supper, and chocolate here and there as well as soda (not diet) SO I weighed 153 this morning. It was a WAKE UP!!!!! call, so now, I am gonna try to watch myself.
RX: Just 2 weeks left, and life will return to normal!!
Darcy
Holy Way to go on the abs! Now that all that sewing is through, I bet you get right back into your routine!!
Lauren
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:04 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Darcy, I would have loved to gone to HI, But alas I am stuck here in OH. I think you meant Karen. It's okay, it's hard to keep everyone strait.

Wanna, so sorry about hearing that you have to move. It can be frustrating, but I am sure that God has a better house for you.

Take care all.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:07 PM   #8  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

HOla!
I haven't been posting much but I have been reading. Everyone seems really busy or a tad bit cranky. I don't want to be the annoying chipper one when so many are having a tough time. Christmas is coming along just swimmingly. I can only shop for about 2-3 hours at a time with lil feller but I'm getting it done, there is a Mall abotu a mile down the road. Shopping for DS#1 is a nightmare! He's at that age. I feel bad giving him so many gift cards, they are so impersonal. Lil Fellers Babtism is this Saturday. I have a gig the night before, YIKES! We never thought we'd actually GET a date in Dec but apparently we where very wrong. UIL is going to perform the service AND be God father. KEWL. I luck out as I won't be pressured to take the lil guy to church but Daddy will! They outfit I bought him when he was born Just BARely fits. Lil Sailor suit. I thought we'd have it done by now, so its summerish. I bought him a fluffy white blanket to keep him warm if its cold.

Diet OK. I haven't gained. I'll do famously for days and days then I take a flying leap off the wagon. Its all this baking!!! I have so much fun doing it.

LAuren~ Sorry all are so sicky. I run a humidifier 24/7 in Lil fellers room and in mine.
Christi~ Sorry for the house drama, could the timing be better (sarcasm)?? Glad you got your loan.
KAren~ Your a brave brave woman taking those kiddies with you. BRAVE I SAY!
Holy~ You are SO pretty!
RX~KFC is not a favorite of mine....makes me smelly. That and the salt/fat. ACK!
DArcy~ Hope you feel better soon!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:02 PM   #9  
LBH

Stevi, Good to see you! Please come be the annoying chipper one...as long as all the downer stuff doesn't bother you! Seems like we could use a chipper one!

Christi, Sorry to hear about the house problems. Glad you got the loan though! I would definitely take that ringtone as a sign! Peter thinks it's fun to jump in the laundry pile!
Old 12-12-2006, 09:22 PM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

THanx Stevi

if i could just keep away from sweets I'd be ok. I'm going to start gifts in a jar tonight before/after rehearsal.........as of this coming monday, hubby will have one month left. i gotta work my butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone's having better times. I'm doin so much better now that all the sewing's done. tonight i'll do some resistance band workouts as well.

*hugs* to everybody!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #11  
Fighting Piano Butt!

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Default New here

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie on 3FC and looking forward to talking with you all!

I'm 38, married and mom to DD (3 1/2 yrs). I'm in Southern Ontario and looking to lose about 25lbs, but more importantly to establish a healthy lifestyle that I can pass on to my daughter.

Diet: Doing Wave 1 of Sonoma

Exercise: Running (well walking right now, but I have run a fair bit in the past) and yoga

to RX - Where do you live in New Brunswick? I grew up in Saint John and then went to Mount Allison for university.

Nice to meet you all!
cheers
eusebius

Last edited by eusebius; 12-12-2006 at 11:00 PM.
eusebius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:05 AM   #12  
LBH

Hi Eusebius!