Looks like this East Coast Rooster is gonna be starting the thread every day, until we get some others from further east in here. Go me!
Not much exciting happened yesterday. Was another dark and dreary day at home. Not so much rain, but always the threat which kept me indoors.
Today doesn't look much better, nor does most of the week. This is getting downright depressing.
On a more positive note, we made a few more steps further on the basement renovations yesterday and did some planning. We're at a point where I'm bring told to get some drywall!
It'll be nice to see some real walls up. So exciting to see everything coming together.....
On the weight front, I had another bad day of eating yesterday.
It's not that I was "constantly eating", but when I did choose to eat it wasn't good.
Digestive Cookies w/ Whipping Cream. Has a Potato Chip craving which I gave into - first time for those in almost 2 months! I haven't been on the scale yet today (weigh in isn't for another 30 minutes) and I'm kinda scared. Especially after having done so well as of late... Oh well. Time to pick up the pieces and find that wagon again.
- Congrats on the 1/2 pound loss! Keep it up! And I'll have to agree with everyone else -- your DD is absolutely adorable. I love those photos! However, at that age, the last thing I'd do is give them a hose.
- Sounds like a good recipe. Kinda a low fat pumpkin cheesecake? (Of course, this means that the DW wouldn't touch it with a 40-foot pole. She doesn't like pumpkin OR cheesecake. Go figure.)
You take care, hon. I don't know about gall stones or gall bladder pain, but I have
had kidney stones and they are NOT pleasant at all. Probably the worst pain I have ever known. My mum, who has had them twice, says that she would rather go through labor again.
I'm gonna have to try those recipes that you posted. I don't think I have ever had goat cheese, but I'm always willing to try something once. I don't like to think of myself as a picky eater, but I know I have definite likes and dislikes. (Like icky, blechy, mushrooms.
) Of course, the quiche might be an issue where DW's not at all a fan of broccoli or cauliflower. Both of which I actually enjoy.
- Wow are you leading a busy life. I can't imagine what I would have done in your car situation, other than blow a fuse. (Not to anyone in public, but I would have gone home and been angry and frustrated.
) I do enjoy reading about all your adventures, though. Gotta live vicariously through someone, I guess.
I'd love to hear you sing sometime - and I'm sure I'm not the only one in the group. Maybe record something and post it sometime?
Especially that 80's stuff. Stevi's 2006 Virtual World Tour!
- Think of it this way, if you're busy....you won't (shouldn't?) have time for snacking. And that'll help with the evil, nasty, bad bad scale. You'll be fine, though. Busy, but fine.
As for the part in the skit - I wouldn't want to act. I freeze up in front of a large group.
- Men are allowed to change their mind. Just like women.
Just not as frequently.
(& runs away from the mob now chasing him)
- Hope your little one gets well soon. I used to have ear infections quite frequently when I was younger (and even had one in my University years -- yow was that unpleasant) so I know how uncomfortable they are.
(Nice new format, BTW. A little easier to figure out what's going on.)
- I'm glad people remember there's a rooster hiding out somewhere in the shadows. With all the "Hello Ladies", I was starting to get a complex.
Take care of that migraine.
I find that I typically get my worst headaches from - stress, lack of sleep, lack of food (i.e. skipping a meal) and, my vice, lack of caffeine. (Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
- Another sick person! Migraines, Colds, Ear Infections....I don't think I can stay in here without getting sick! Good thing you can't email germs.
Seriously, though....take care of the family, hon. It's always chaos when "mom" gets sick. Those are the times you really can tell that it's the mum that holds the household together.
A big hello to everyone I missed!
*phew* That's it....and it's time for me to get going. 25 minutes to put together this message! What a great way to start the day.
Take care everyone, Stay Strong & Stay on Program!
P.S. - yup, the scale punished me. A 1.5 lb increase over my weigh in yesterday.
Oh well. Today's a new day....