Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 09:31 AM   #31  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm tryin to stick and hang in there.

hahahahha i sprayed a nice pumpkin body spray on me....the dog came and licked my arm ROFLMAO and laid down as i'm typing LOLOL.

I"m gonna get ready for another day at work....I like the way the scale's going down
Old 09-26-2006, 09:51 AM   #32  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

This is how yester day went. I had a 2pt snack cake for breakfast, then a dessert for a snack. for lunch I had 3 1/2 triscuts and some chicken noodle soup. then a dessert, Chicken chilli for supper, and another dessert oh, and 1/2 a serving of pop corn.I shared all the desserts with DD, and stayed within my points, but I know I gotta cut that out!. I did drink all my water though, and excersized. ANother bad thing, I am back to getting on the scales everyday. After this week I will probably put them up. I was up a lb this morning. UGHHH. I am gonna try to eat very healthy to day, and cut out so much snacking.

Holy: LOL @ your doggie, what would we do with out 'em do you have experience in another field? Something that might be more rewarding ? When dealing with your co workers, just be nice and courteous to them. Don't stup the there level. At least you can feel good about yourself KWIM
Another frustrating type of situation that DH has often found him self in: His boss will praise him and praise him, telling him he's the best and all, but never give a significant raise. It's nice to know your appriciated, but kind words wont put the bread on the table, KWIM.

As far as ebay goes, you will need a camera, and a paypal account. Its nice to have a photobucket account too. Its free. Selling on ebay is totally easy, if you can buy on ebay, you can sell on ebay. My MIL helped me get started to some extent, but I figured most of it out myself. I would be happy to help you, and there is also an ebay forum, under the community tap. Just hollar at me!!

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 09-26-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #33  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Mornin'

Good morning, girls. I've been reading, but haven't had time to post (as usual). Also...I'm really bad at names, so I hope you'll forgive if I just continue referring to you by your screen name!!

Holy ~ BLESS YOUR HEART! When it rains...it pours. Let me offer a little bit of insight (based on my experience). No matter how wonderful your job is, there will ALWAYS be someone who is out to "get ya" or make you look bad. It's just a fact of life. This person usually has self esteem issues and tries to cover it up with a tough exterior and excels at making others look bad! The challenge is to expose that person for what they are.....which is usually hard because they've convinced enough people and they have a small group backing them. This "group" isn't strong enough to stand up to this person. Don't let them get to you! You keep doing your job and let it speak for itself! Let me also offer this feedback....regarding the meetings that occured while you were out: I wouldn't read too much into it. It may be that people recognize that you have alot on your plate and don't want to drag you into it. Just a thought... HANG IN THERE!

Goddess ~ Anxiously awaiting the outcome of DS! I hope everything worked out okay in court. I'll be praying for you and DS.

Mamabear ~ I LOVE taking a nap with my little man!! I'm jealous that you were able to do that yesterday!!!!!!

Babybelly ~ Kudos to you for sticking with your exercising, despite the crying kiddos! You should get a great workout pushing them around alone!

Melody ~ good luck on the WI! Good job for sticking with it.....

Wannabe ~ Is the Pooh auction over? I hope you made some $$$.

Squishy ~ Hi there!

My life continues to be crazy! Two older boys are in football.... and if they're not having a game, they're in practice! Had a marriage retreat this past weekend and my parents kept all the kiddos! Yeah! Had a WONDERFUL time...hubba hubba. [sex is great exercise! I wonder how many points it is? ] Oh well...back to reality.

I hope you each have a wonderful day...I'll be thinking of you.
Fondly,
fit
Old 09-26-2006, 10:10 AM   #34  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Fit, My auction is at $36 now, with a day and 9hrs left! That is very good advice you gave holy! ;0)

Sorry so many posts, I am very lazy in the mornings But only on monday's and Tuesdays.

I just had a thought. (A big accomplishment I know! ) Is anyone here on Myspace. Here is my url, I'd love to add you guys!

http://www.myspace.com/christiesparks

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 09-26-2006 at 10:34 AM.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:11 PM   #35  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Went to add Christi and got sucked into MySpace....I'll post later, Lil feller is awake now.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:09 PM   #36  

Height: 5'8"

UGGGHHH! Hello ladies. I am sorry I have been so inactive this week, I am still feeling lousy!

Not much to report from me today. We had 1 of our old Maple trees removed yesterday and the 2nd one is 75% down, hubby will be finishing that one soon. The crew that was doing it would not do the 2nd one because it is too close to the house, so they removed as much of it as they felt they could and left the rest. We can't complain, they were doing the work for our power company, so no cost to us ! I was a little sad to see the trees go down, they are so nice for shade, but they are too close to the house and getting very old, so it was their time.

Well, I did read all the posts, but no time to address each one, so Kudos to those of you losing!! and to those of you going through tough times!

Take Care,
Darcy
Old 09-26-2006, 02:29 PM   #37  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Back when I can!
Old 09-26-2006, 05:14 PM   #38  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

SORRY
I've really been depressed yesterday my mom sat there for 3 hours and he never got called in so she asked where's my grandson they said ohh no it was moved to tuesday well today i went and NO they postponed it untill oct 3rd one day after his b-day i took his lawyer outside and ripped her a new one telling her everything i knew and she was floored she said she wants to meet maybe tomarrow to try and drop all this **** excuse my french
other then that TOM is here i feel like the stay puff marshmellow woman and life isnt going so well it seems my whole family is getting affecteed by georges arresst and i need to grab control of the reins again which im doing this evening im sitting the entire family down and we are all gonna talk about getting this life straight sorry i just didnt want to leave you guys hangin out there
much love
Michelle
Old 09-26-2006, 05:39 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Wow- so many posts when I am away for one day! Eek!
Goddess- glad to hear you are ok and straitening things out-
Holy- I hate working too! I try my best not to now!
Angela- totally can see the 2 little peas ina pod side by side! cute!
Mamabear- I loved napping with tikes- precious moments!
Melody- good luck at weigh in!
Christie- way to go on Ebay! glad price came up- hoping for last minute frenzy for you!
Fit- take time out for yourself too Woman! too busy!
Trish- hope you are doing ok. Gald to hear about the baby but I feel for you seeing the feelings she is bringing up for you...

I roofed at my mom's again. It stinks cause wshe lives 1.25 hrs away but I can only be there 4.5 hrs working before driving back to meet the bus! Annoying! Fri if it isnt raining she'll come here and get dd from school and hang with her until I do a fuller day of work to get this job DONE!

Eating going well except overspent $ on food last week so no more until Thurs and the cupboards a bare. Have to dig around to come up with a SBD approved dinner! Ugh! I WANT PANCAKES! oh well. Exercise is down but I guess roofing counts...
Old 09-26-2006, 05:42 PM   #40  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Michelle, My heart goes out to you, I'll be praying for you girl I hope you find what you need to get your "life strait"

Lot of love
Christie
Old 09-26-2006, 05:45 PM   #41  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

LOL Jessamy, Your one of those women who can do it all. We maybe kindred spirits. I used to be my hubbys right hand "man" LOL. My mother is in the process of clearing of the land that she and dad bought. Shes doing it by hand, along with tearing down the old house that is on the land!
Old 09-26-2006, 09:01 PM   #42  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah my dog's NUTSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new mattress set...nice firm pillow top queen set...brand new for $349 cash. He took off the tax if i paid in cash. free delivery...bummer though my old set's still here. I wonder if goodwill will take it. the boxspring is brokey though.

Anyway, my dog's tryin to give me a heart attack. I had the cover to the doggie door on so he couldn't come in while the nice guys were delivering....they had the front door propped open......he pushed the cover to the doggie door up....and bolted out the front door. i found him across the street....i had images of him bein run over.....i was in tears when I got him inside......hubby had lost his childhood dog to a car......

Work stunk but at least i have a new bed and a dog who's clever or at least thinks he is. My heart's still thumping!!!!!
Old 09-26-2006, 09:48 PM   #43  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!!

Christie, I will get you added on myspace, my account is under melodylein. Glad that the auction went up, hope it goes up even higher!! I'm a sweets person too, I definately have to watch it with sweets, I could almost forgo regular food for sweets for probably 75% of my meals if I let myself, lol.

Holy, grats on the new bedding set, wish I could get one, and glad that the dog was ok!!

Michelle, so sorry about your son, I hope they get it all taken care of soon and he can come home and you guys can get your life straight again. That would be so stressful!! ((HUGS))

Jessamy, wow roofing??? Dang, you go girl!!! I would think that would definately count as exercise, although I've never done it to say for sure, lol.

Darcy, glad you got the trees that far along for free, it's expensive to get trees taken out, we had one removed at our old house and were glad that a family friend was able to do it for only $50.00.

Fit, glad you got a weekend with just you and dh!! Sounds like fun!!

Well I went to WI today and was up .4 of a pound even though I decreased my points last week (cause I was within 1 pound of the next lower set of points) and didn't eat my flex points, so I was discouraged and have had a frustrating week anyway and after WI I went off my diet for the first time in months (since May when we were in Disneyland and even then I was only over in my calories by like 200 calories two times). I haven't eaten my flex points this week so I'm still within my points for WW's, but I don't consider myself on plan at all today as I seriously overate and feel icky tonight!! I really need to get back on track tomorrow!! Sigh. I wish my body could just lose at a regular rate, silly thing, lol. I've been on WW's for 12 weeks and 4 of those I was up even though I never went off my plan, seems to be just how my body works. Anyway, I'm back on track tomorrow!!!
Old 09-26-2006, 10:04 PM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

maybe not eating your flex points might've helped stall/increase you? I don't know much about WW but i do know that sometimes if i stall I increase a bit of food that i eat and sometimes it kicks it right back into gear....

christie i'll add you asap..
Old 09-27-2006, 03:26 AM   #45  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

OK I just did a myspace account and have no idea how to add people. LOL What a dork I am right? My account name is mamabear202.

Michelle, sorry aobut the court thing. What a bunch of crap! Hopefully you'll be able to get stuff straightened out.

So here I am at 3 am on the computer. I laid the man down and he wasn't feeling food so I laid with him and fell asleep and now I'm up and can't sleep. How irritating is that?? I'm getting caught up on my tv though. LOL We have a DVR and I have a bunch of stuff that I need to watch that I never have time for.

Anyway, I'll check back in later.

Last edited by mamabear272; 09-27-2006 at 03:33 AM.
Closed Thread