12 week Challenge! Week 2

• Week 2 -- Drink all your water and exercise 10 minutes three times this week

Remember we have to continue to journal!

I know some of these we already do, but at least then we have an easier week.

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

P
  • GREAT CHALLENGE!

OK, to change this to fit my needs. I always drink 8 8 oz classes/day and have been trying to do 10. So this week, I will do 10.

And exercise. I do that every day anyway, so I'll change this to something I had planned to challenge myself to do anyway. I decided to just add 10 minutes of exercise a few days this week to break my current stall on the scales. So I will add 10 minutes on 3 days this week.

Thanks Pryia!

RABBIT

Oh, and I will continue to journal.
  • I am in too. I will continue journaling. In addition, I will try to increase my H2O by 1/2 Liter a day (I drink liter bottles at work). This will put me at 100 oz (3 L a day). I know this is a TON, but I am always thirsty and have not been having anything to drink except H2O (and milk). The fact that I am still always thirsty makes me think that for some reason my body needs more. I need to remember to always have a bottle available. In addition, I will exercise 3X this week
  • Baiely: Not to scare you but have you been checked for diabeties. That is one major sign....always being thirsty. I only ask because it runs in my family.
  • Pyria,

Thanks for thinking about me. I have actually thought about this myself. I will make sure to ask the dr. next time I go. I think I asked my doctor in graduate school, but with student health, you are often better off asking your mom
  • When
    And when do you go again. NOT to be a mom. But it takes a great toll on your body. SO the sooner you know one way or the other....the better off you are.

• i've been lurking...
    coz I think this one is gonna be tough. I can do the exercise but I think I'm gonna struggle on the water. Haven't had any so far
  • challenge.....
    well since I was away last week I missed the start of the challenge but it sounds like fun so I'll just jump in now.

I don't usually drink water unless I exercise or force myself so the water will be tough but I'm going to try. Anyone have a suggestion on an amount to start with that won't seem to daunting to me?

My husband and I went for a walk last night and I'm going to the gym today so we're off and running.......

Elisa
  • Hi all. This is a stupid mind game, but it worked for me

I never drank water. I was, however, addicted to fountain drinks. So, when I made "the switch", I would go and get my usual cup, but put water in instead of soda. For some reason, I would drink the water out of this special container, but not any other way. May not work for all, but you might want to try it. I have always drank a lot of fluids, but this helped me to move to water.

Bailey
  • HELLO

So far so good on this challenge. I have done the 10 waters (hard!) and have done one of my 3 extra 10 minutes of exercise.

RABBIT
  • Me again, checking in on this challenge.

OK, I have journaled everyday. I have had my 10 waters everyday. And I have done my extra 10 minutes of exercise 2 times.

RABBIT
  • Report: Journaled every day, have worked out 3X this week (but MUST do aerobics tomorrow). Have had 100+ oz H2O all but 1 day.