Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2001, 11:18 PM   #61  
Getting back on track!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted lately but I have been lurking some. Congrats on the losses and congrats to Tech on the wedding. Hope your day is wonderful.

I am still just in shock over this entire week. I made ribbons and took them to work Friday and put out a basket for donations for the Red Cross and got $81. I tried to give blood but the guy couldn't find my veins. He has tried before and always has problems. I started crying. I wanted to give so bad not even to mention the long wait. The Red Cross called my house this morning asking me givek I forget the type I have but it's the one that they can give to everyone I think, and I explained to the man that I will come to the drive this Tuesday but before I stand in line for hours I want to know that I will be able to give. He said for me to see him upon arrival and he will get the charge nurse to take a look. I really hope I can give. Friday we got to wear jeans and our red, white, blue. I decorated my desk with all USA items, my living room is decorated that way so I just took some stuff off the walls for the day and everyone had a fit. It looked really nice. I redid my beta fish in red, white and blue stones so he will be patriotic on Monday when I take him back to work. I finally found flags today. I bought 24 and gave some out to neighbors. It was amazing just to see the looks and gleams in their eyes because you can't find a flag around here. Two groups I gave them to had children and the kids started jumping up and down they were so happy, I just wanted to cry.

I got my nails done today. They are painted pearl white and they have USA Flag decals on them. Everyone is having a fit over them. I also found the coolest pen in a clearance area that is like a flag and it lights up red when you write with it. I have been using that all day and everyone wants it but I said no way.

Guess what....first week back to WW and OP and I lost 4.5! I am back on track and on my way.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Stay safe.

Love

Setina
Closed Thread