Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 06:13 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Week of August 6!!!!!

Good Morning!!! I am soo excited--AF came to see me on my birthday!! What a nice surprise

OFf to the balloon's again!! Down 1 lb soo I am happy this morning!!!
Have a great day alll!!!
RR
Old 08-06-2006, 08:00 AM   #2  

Smile Wonderful

that is wonderful...Happy for U..
Junebug222

Old 08-06-2006, 08:19 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning All!

RR, I was just coming here to wish you a Happy Birthday!! (Sure hope the hag doesn't set the tone for the day!)

Junebug222,
Old 08-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #4  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Talking Happy day!

Happy birthday to youuuuu..Happy Bir^thday dear RR...Happy birthday too youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Old 08-06-2006, 09:11 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

RR despite the fact that TOM decided to show-up, I hope that your Birthday was a happy one!
Old 08-06-2006, 09:57 PM   #6  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Happy Birhday RR!! I'm sorry the hag decided to show up. I hope you had a lovely day.

Junebug: Welcome!!

We signed Alex up for Karate classes this weekend. They do a little "evaluation" to see if the kids are ready. Oh my, was he ever ready. The instructor held up a file folder (horizontally) and asked him to kick it. He did. Then he moved the folder up higher and asked him to kick it again. Alex jumped up and kicked it! He'd never seen anyone do that before, he just figured it out for himself. Yay!!

We tried to go to the beach today, but it was SO crowded just trying to get there that we never made it. We had to promise to get up early and go next weekend!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:02 AM   #7  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday RR.

From last week's thread:

Melody, My MIL is pretty good at finding things to sale on eBay. I am getting tired of it though. I want to start making my own boutique style dresses to sale. I gotta get everything settled around here first though. We've lived here a month now, and I still have a little settling in to do.

Squishy, that was a great post, I was wondering what I was gonna do when TOM got here. I always get soooo hungery th week before too. So I can eat a little more, as long as its healthy. It makes since. I always feel that if I'm hungry (really and truely hungry) that i should eat something, as long as its healthy.

Christie
Old 08-07-2006, 11:56 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Karen, about the karate lessons. DH wanted to enroll Peter, since we were thinking that he really needs to be involved in something. I think Karate might not be the best thing, because I'm afraid he'll use it on his daycare friends/teachers. Did they give you any insight? Did that come up at all?
Old 08-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #9  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Lauren: Each school is different, so you would have to check them out. At the end of the lesson they sat the kids down and talked about how you DO NOT use karate on your friends, siblings or dogs. My strategy is this, he gets one warning. If he does it again, he not only has to miss the next class, he has to go in and explain to the teacher why he has to miss. If it happens again he will be pulled out of the program as he's not ready.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #10  

Good Morning all,
The weekend was So so. Diet was uneventful for lack of a better word. No loss (BIG surprise) Had dinner with my Papa on Fri. He hadn't seen me since my loss. That was pretty cool. TOM is coming so I'm tired and unmodivated. Exercise is good but it makes me hungry! I went out yest by myself (no baby) and beat my best time (with the stroller) by 11 minutes. I had no idea that thing slowed me down so much. I was going to run as much as possible but ends up the pants I chose didn't want to stay up every time I went to jog. I geuss thats a good thing....sorta. Then 1/2 way in my shuffle went dead, I'm not into walking in silence. Oh and I locked myself out of the house. I know...I'm a SUPER GENIUS.
Lauren~ I started DS#1 in Karate when he was about 3 maybe a lil younger. It was fabulous. It might depend on the instructor but the focus was discipline and achievement. He's 14 and still talks about it.
Karen~ Congrats on the kid bein' a natural.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:11 PM   #11  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone, my weekend was long and tiring at work, gotta get motivated now to head to the grocery store, I really don't feel like going, but I need to. All I really want to do right now is crawl into my bed and sleep. I might take a nap this afternoon if my oldest son and nephew will be nice and keep an eye on the younger kids without being stinkers to them. Tomorrow is weigh in day I think, if my Mom was good over the weekend on her diet and wants to go tomorrow, she hasn't done so well on WW's and so she changes the day we can go to meetings so she doesn't have to weigh in after eating more than she thought she should. So I'll have to call her later and see whether we are going tomorrow. LOL. She doesn't have much to lose though, so she could do bad for months and months and still end up at goal way before me.

Stevi, glad you had a nice dinner with your dad, sorry about the jog, but hey pants being too big is a good thing, lol, just pick different ones next time.

Karen, that is neat that your son figured that out on his own. I've always heard good things about karate and helping kids learn discipline.

RR, sorry TOM started on your Birthday, but I hope you had a Happy Birthday anyway!!

Christie, dresses for adults? or kids? I hate sewing, but I always admire those who can do it, my Mom is really good at it and has made my daughter some of the cutest things. Have you made the type of dresses you want to sell before?

Junebug, welcome to the forum.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:32 PM   #12  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default No Good

I've been staying away because i've really been down i was hoping something would change but it hasnt i need to get off my lazy butt and exercise all kick's in the butt will would a help and belive me i need HELP right now im too scared to step on the scale i dont think i have in 2 weeks

RR happy birthday
Melody TAKE A VACATION you work soo much i dont see how you do it
Stevi good for you keep up the good work
Old 08-07-2006, 06:35 PM   #13  

Height: 5' 7"

707, here you go, Hope that helps. It is hard when you don't even feel like you've done good.

Lisa
Old 08-07-2006, 08:07 PM   #14  

Goddess~
I find that its best I stick around here and stay involved when I feel that way. Otherwise its too easy to slip into my own warped lil world for quite a while. Talk to us! Thats why we are all here. (((hugs)))
Old 08-07-2006, 08:56 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Height: 5'5"

Be your sculptor and take a new look at the marble. Maybe your goal is too much and you need to reset it so it is realistic. Go ahead, step on the scale, face it and still love yourself. It is a new day now and we are here for you!

Jess
Closed Thread