Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2001, 05:06 PM   #1  

Unhappy May I come back??? Pleeeasssse? :o)

It's me...Cindy. Not sure if you remember me...but I used to hang out here with you all a while ago. Not sure what happened...but I drifted and now I've hit rock bottom!

I am so torn up about what to do...ww or go it alone, or ww with these boards as my "meetings"?? I am so tired of giving ww $$$! I am getting my self on the scale FIRST thing in the morning and starting AGAIN. It's just so discouraging...and I'm so mad at myself for letting my weight get this out of hand.

It was so good to see your "faces" on the board. I will try hard to get caught up.

Lauren...are you ready for our birthday?? I'll be 36 I think that's a big reason I have been thinking so much about the weight mess I'm in...another birthday!! That and a friend gave me a picture of myself that he took at dh's co's retreat. It made me cry.

dani...are you teaching this year? I'm teaching pre-k starging August 6th. ds and I are going together. He'll be in the class next door.

I hope you all don't mind me coming back. I remember how encouraging you were and made me feel better about things. I will try to do the same.

Does RR still keep exercise miles?? THAT'S what I've been really bad at lately...exercise.

I've rambled enough,
Cindy
Old 07-10-2001, 10:19 PM   #2  
A princess in the making!

Angry

Welcome Back!!!

I use to be someone else.
But I remember you. Jump on the thread and
we will be here for you. I know how you
feel. I joined and rejoined WW so many
times. They all knew me by name. BUT this
last time has been working. I am down 25.8
lbs in 14 weeks and I feel great. No matter
what you decide we will be here for
you.

Old 07-10-2001, 11:23 PM   #3  

Angry thanks!

Thanks, Pryia!
Now, I'm curious to know who you were.
I will jump back on the weekly thread in the morning...after I walk!

You are doing GREAT, btw! Congrats!!
Cindy
Old 07-11-2001, 10:59 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

CINDY!!!!!

I'm soo happy to see you!! I was actually thinking about you a couple weeks ago, when I was trying to remember all the July birthdays here!! Welcome Back Darlin'!! We can do this!! I've been back on the wagon for just over a month. I've lost 7.8 lbs., and tonight in WI...hoping to lose at lease a half pound.

YOU CAN DO THIS!! I will be 33 next week, and feeling really good about it. Hey, when was the last time you posted?? I got married March 17th!! Yeah!! To that wonderful man I met online!! I love married life!!

Glad you're going to get to teach this year! That's great! See you on the weekly thread!!
Old 07-11-2001, 11:27 AM   #5  

Red face

Lauren,
I have totally lost it!! I am going to be 35...not 36....sheeesh....what a ding dong!

I'm going to hop over to the weekly thread.

Thanks for the welcome! You made my day!

Great going on all of your hard work!! That is awesome!!!
Cindy
Closed Thread