Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2001, 08:05 PM   #16  

Hello!

Sonya - thanks for the congrats on my loss. The lowest I have been since I started this weight loss thing is 165.5 - I will be so happy to be there again. And then I will hit virgin territory. It's been years! Sounds like you are doing great on the exercise! Keep up the good work!

Rabbit
Old 07-10-2001, 11:36 AM   #17  

Hello

Where are you guys? How are you doing working towards your goals?

My week is going fine. 2 more days until weigh in and I'm hoping for a loss. I've been a little under points the last 2 days - which is definitley a good thing.

Later all - Rabbit
Old 07-10-2001, 12:21 PM   #18  

Rabbit, you're doing so well! I'm getting ready to go on a little road trip with my mom and sister. We're going to Taos and hiking a couple of days. I am struggling so much with food! It's making me crazy. But I'm trying to exercise and figure out what it's going to take inside of me to change back to healthy eating. I can't wear any of my size 12 pants and so I've stuck them in a drawer but darn it, I want to be back in them again. Sigh. I'll check in when I get back. Keep going!

Sonya
Old 07-10-2001, 01:10 PM   #19  
A princess in the making!

I am here. Down 4 this week. I was shocked. It is PMS time so I knew I had lost some. Cause I was starving. More later at work.
Old 07-10-2001, 01:38 PM   #20  
Donna

Hello,

I'm going back to WW tonight. I skipped last week because we went to a concert. I've been doing very poorly in my food choices all of my old habits have come back to haunt me . I'm planning on starting over again , after WW I'm meeting a freind for dinner, but after that.... Actually we need to plan our meals and go grocery shopping again instead of just grabbing what I can find.

Pryia - 4 lbs Congratulations!!!!

Rabbit - Congrats on staying below points.

Sonya - at least you seem to be exercising, I can't even say that. Good luck this weekend out of town.

Good luck everyone

- Tech
249.2/234.6/170ish
Old 07-11-2001, 08:27 PM   #21  

Hello!

My first weigh in on this new goal is tomorrow. I should have a loss, but you never know. Sometimes the scale doesn't always catch up. Any loss is a good loss and I sure hope I get one!

Sonya - Have a blast on your trip! It sounds great! Sorry you are struggling with food - I sure know how that feels. The best thing I have done is to set myself up for success (and not for failure) by not keeping "bad" stuff in the house. You'll get back in those 12's again - hang in there!

Pryia - wow wow wow on the 4 pound loss!

Tech - good luck at weigh in! Starting over is what it's all about, don't you think? We all get knocked down (time and time again!) - what matters is that we get back up!

Best wishes to you all on getting to those goals!

Rabbit
Old 07-12-2001, 09:54 AM   #22  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

WI was good last night!! I lost 1.4 lbs.!! I'm very excited about that, because I really wasn't expecting a big loss!!

7.2 to go to reach my Labor Day goal!!

Starting Weight 7/4: 237.6
JULY 11th Weigh In: 236.2
Goal Weight 9/5: 229.0
Old 07-15-2001, 12:19 PM   #23  

Hello!

I did not get to weigh in on Thursday. I went to another town to weigh in at their walk-in times since I was leaving to go to my mom's. It took me forever to find the place - they had moved - and then they had changed their meetings so I was on the wrong day. I was quite bummed. My first weigh in then will be this coming week.

Lauren - congrats on the loss! You're off to a flying start!

Rabbit
Old 07-17-2001, 01:07 PM   #24  
A princess in the making!

Hello all-
I am down .8 this week. I have to check how close I am to my goal or should I say closer.

More later at work.

Okay I checked and I have 10.2 to meet my goal for Labor Day. Which is 6 weeks away. So I am really feeling good about making this happen for me. I really need to think of a reward for obtaining my goal. Something cheap though...cause school clothes happen at that time. Heck I will need new clothes. So I will buy myself something I love for work.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!

Last edited by Pryia; 07-17-2001 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-18-2001, 12:18 PM   #25  

Smile

Pryia - congrats on your loss! You are doing so well! you will be my inspiration.

Rabbit
Old 07-19-2001, 01:19 PM   #26  
Donna

Unhappy

Hello all,

Not much posting, guess everyone's as busy as I am .

Went to WW on Tuesday and gained .4 . I really need to get back on track. We planned out our weekly meals and went shopping over the weekend, and I'm vowing to write down everything I eat this week even if I go over points (like yesterday).

I really need to learn to deal with stress without reaching for the chips and wine. I'm sure I'll work it out soon, at least I recognise the problem

Pryia - Congrats on the loss!!!

LBH - 1.4 you are smoking girl!

Rabbit - hang in there, your doing great

- Tech
Old 07-20-2001, 10:06 PM   #27  

Hello!

Tech - I also had a gain this week. I gained .8 - we are headed in the wrong direction and must turn around.

All of my thoughts of being home for awhile so I could stay with it better flew out the window today. I am now at my sister's again (the queen of the junk food) because she had to go back into the hospital and I am watching the kids. I counted my points today even though I was over. Atleast I counted them!

Starting - 169.2
Present - 170
Goal - 161.2

8.8 pounds to go, 6 weeks.

Rabbit
Old 07-26-2001, 11:20 AM   #28  

Hi all!

Home again, home again, jiggetdy, jig.

Where are you all? How are the goals going? Mine not so hot. But I'm at it again. I missed my weigh in this week and hope I can make up for any damage I did while away before next week's weigh in.

Good luck all - hang in there!

Rabbit
Old 07-26-2001, 08:31 PM   #29  

Smile Labor Day Challenge!

HI!

I am new in town (so to speak). I need a good goal and this one sounds perfect. Mind if I join?

I started on 7/26 and my goal for labor day is 10 pounds. I don't think it's too lofty since I'm in the beginning stages, and I have a lot more to lose than the rest of the group (113 pounds). We hefties tend to lose the first 10 pretty quick (and you should see how quickly I can put it back on!)!

That gives me a goal of 4 lbs the first week and about 1-1.5lbs. each week following. If I stay on track I should actually lose 2 lbs. a week for a month or so.

Starting weight: 258
Labor Day goal weight: 248
Long range goal weight: 145

Thanks for letting me join!
Up & Down
258/258/145
Old 07-27-2001, 12:09 PM   #30  

HELLO OUT THERE.

Where are you all?? Everyone must be very busy.

Up & Down - welcome welcome! I love your name - it so describes me (in weight loss efforts, that is). Good luck with your goal. My ultimate goal is the same as yours (I think). It sounds good anyway. My WW goal is 158. And I realized the other day that if I get my patoot moving in the right direction it is possible for me to get to that WW goal by my 40th birthday (9/30). That is definitely going to take some work. I am trying to keep that thought in my mind - AT ALL TIMES!

Today is the start of a new day. I'm going to count all of my points. I'm going to set myself up for success. I'm going to work the plan.

Thanks for listening!!

RABBIT
230/170(if I'm lucky)/LD161.2/WW158/145*

*was that long enough??
Closed Thread