Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2001, 02:38 PM   #31  

Rabbit, I think it's so hard to concentrate on eating when you're at someone else's house. Glad you're home! I have been doing much better this week. I have stuck very close to program (except for yesterday, which was my anniversary and we went out for fondue. However, we used broth instead of oil, which had to have helped at least a little.) I have done weights twice this week and cardio four days. I know that meeting my goal isn't in the cards this time around, but that's okay as long as I'm actually working. We're going to the movies now, so I'll see you later.
Old 06-30-2001, 10:13 PM   #32  

Sonya - thanks for the support! I know I won't meet my goal either this time around, but I'm doing the right things again so I'm glad of that. How was the movie? We keep talking about going to the movies, but haven't made it lately. We've both been gone and busy too much recently. Went biking today though and playing golf tomorrow. The next 2 weekends don't look as good so I'm glad we had this one. Enough rambling!

Rabbit
Closed Thread