Old 10-10-2004, 10:36 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default **Week Of Oct. 10th!!**

Hi All,

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

RR, I saw something briefly about a tropical storm in LA...everything OK there?

I'm going to Mom's today, so I'll get those bathing suits and see if they fit, so I can go swimming this week.

Mom's tenant will be out by next Friday, so we'll be able to get over there and start cleaning and seeing what needs to be done before we move in. We're gonna move stuff over slowly, and hopefully be fully moved by Nov. 15th, although we do have until the end of November. I'd love to get out of here by Oct. 31st, but there's no way, we're just too busy this month.

Being hassled to playd by my silly boy...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 04:25 PM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Lauren--TS Matthew just sent us lots of rain and a cool breeze today..I am soo glad I have an enclosed glass patio for the girls to play in....K has been so sick..Elevated WBC's again..Rocephin shot and now on Omnicef...She is almost 22 months and has had 18 ear infections..Pedi wants us to see the ENT again and have new tubes placed, adenoidectomy and her sinuses irrigated...I am getting at my wits end with the fever...She has even lost 2.5 lbs in 5 weeks..I would love to give her some!!! She is down to 23.5 lbs...My appointment is Wed with the ENT..

Hello all!! Hope UR having a great Sunday!!!Have to run!!!
Take care!!!
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 10-10-2004 at 04:27 PM.
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 04:30 PM   #3  

Ok..One more and I quit!!!
Old 10-10-2004, 06:01 PM   #4  

hello all. I'm officially ready for fall. Today I took care of all my outside plants, brought in what I could and got rid of the rest. And I took summer clothes out of my closet (except for a few things I think I'll still wear) and put fall clothes in. Whew. I also went through and organized my jewelry and my shoes - getting rid of any I didn't wear all summer. I'm glad to have it done! I still have an armoire to go through but that will be another day.

Rr - cute pictures! So sorry she has been so ill.

Lauren - hope you find some bathing suits that work. Moving can be such a pain. Have you started going through stuff?

Rabbit
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 09:29 PM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

DH took the day off on Friday and we went up to a national park to go hiking and see a bit of the fall colors. Alex had fun trying to hike. He got distracted with a stick. He had to hit every tree, leaf and sapling we passed. He finally got tired and had to get in his backpack. Here are a couple of pics:

We used the leash 'cause we wanted him to be able to walk on his own, but not get off the trail.

Alex and DH. Aren't they cute!!

RR: Those are awesome pics!! Sorry to hear that she has been sick. I hope she is better soon.

Lauren: Good luck moving. I'm sure it's not going to be that easy being pg and all.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Last edited by KarenK; 10-13-2004 at 08:55 PM. Reason: removing pics
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 07:42 AM   #6  
LBH

Awesome pics Karen & RR! I can't believe how big our kids are getting!! I have to take some new ones and post 'em.

Rabbit, good for you getting everything organized! I've got to start doing that this week. Shouldn't be too hard with the clothes, not much fits, so it can almost all get packed exept for maternity and sweats!

Have a great day all!
Old 10-12-2004, 12:49 AM   #7  
30 lost, 55 to go!

Lauren, hope your moving goes well, I know what a pain that can be, lol.

Rabbit: love the photo with the kitty! Sorry she is having so many health problems, hope good health returns soon!

KarenK: cute photos! Looks like the little cutie had a good time.

Whew, I'm new here, so hope I got all that right, lol.

Well, today was thanksgiving, and I cheated and had some pumpkin pie. I think I did pretty good with the rest. Didn't overload my plate like usual, kept the potato helping down, and we had a lot of vegetarian dishes available so I filled up on those (my brother's gf is Vegan). Also, I ate very light during the day because I knew I would over-eat at dinner....which I did. But, I did better than previous years, so I'm happy about that.

Plus, I don't weigh in until Wednesday, but couldn't resist a peak at the scale. 1lb. down. Yay! My first pound! Here's hoping many more of them leave too!
Wonder Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 08:09 AM   #8  
LBH

Hi All,

Jodee, Happy Belated Thankgiving! Good for you controlling yourself! Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite and I usually go overboard.

Picked up the bathing suits at mom's last night, so I'll try them on tonight before we go to the IL's for dinner, and tomorrow go swimming. Will probably only get one swim in this week, because we have a dinner Friday night.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:14 PM   #9  

hello.

I did some shopping today and bought this cute orange peacoat. I just love it!

Karen - great pics! Love that blond hair!

Wonder woman - sorry, but those weren't my pics. The little cutie belongs to RR (short for roadrunner)

Rabbit
Old 10-12-2004, 09:27 PM   #10  
No description available.

Adorable babies!!! They are so precious!!

Happy Thanksgiving, WW!! I think it is all about moderation, so you should be very proud of yourself!

Have fun swimming, Lauren.

Jen
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 11:11 PM   #11  
30 lost, 55 to go!

Oooops! My mistake. Sorry RR! I'll get it right soon, lol.
Wonder Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 07:06 AM   #12  

Good Morning!!!
Rabbit--She is for sale!!!Cheap!! Just at night!!hahaha

Welcome WW!!Happy THanksgiving!! My 3 good friends are from Canada and didnt even say anything yesterday...I guess They are transformed into the Nov Thanksgiving here!!!

Well...we see the ENT today..I am going to work late..The weather has been soo wonderful that I am getting the excercise with the jogging stroller..I love this time of the year!!
Things are better with her taking Zyrtec at night..It was a struggle to find the correct dose since 1 tsp made her a zombie the next day..That mess must be strong..She doesnt get the hives, runny nose, or that drip during the night and after 2-3 hrs of climbing walls and jumping off furniture she goes to sleep!!!
Have a great day all!!!
RR
Old 10-13-2004, 08:07 AM   #13  
LBH

Hi All,

RR, glad the Zyrtec is helping! I know it helps Peter when he gets too snotty.

Went swimming last night, actually swam a few laps too! Then mom got there and we just did some exercises, since the class was too early for us to get there. Tonight we go again, but we'll make it for the class, which is at 6:15.

Have a great day all!
Old 10-13-2004, 02:49 PM   #14  

hello all. 90 min of tennis today - whew. I received a gift certificate for a massage for my birthday - I've never had one. So I went this week and it was awesome! Really helped with the sore muscles from tennis.

RR - ha, if only you meant it!

Lauren - yeah for the swimming. Enjoy the class.

WW - I think I forgot to tell you Happy Thanksgiving.

Rabbit
Old 10-14-2004, 09:02 AM   #15  
LBH

Hi All,

Went swimming again last night, got there half way through the first class, so I stayed for the second! So I got in 1.5 hr. of aquasize! Felt really good after too.

Rabbit, that massage sounds awesome!!

We're supposed to go to a farm on a hayride and pumpkin patch today with daycare, but it's raining. They said rain or shine...I have no idea what they're gonna do though...how can you have a hayride and pumkin picking in the rain? :confused: I think it's stupid and a waste of money ($6./pp admission) to do this in the rain.

Have a great day all!