Old 06-18-2004, 11:24 AM   #16  

Well congrats Scuttle for keeping up with this journal as long as you have. I find it helps me a lot. Keeps me realistic about my weight loss. I haven't run in 2 days. Just not feeling well. And it has been raining...

I think that I will make a trip to the grocery store tomorrow and stock up on chicken. I enjoy it alot.

Today was not a healthy day.... but interesting I am still on target with calories.... go figure!

OK

Breakfast
yogurt and cereal

lunch
veggies and 2 thin slices of pork with 1 potatoe (left over from yesterday)

Supper
1 slice pizza
1 slice bread
1 egg

Snack
ice cream cone and twix chocolate bar ( !)

But now here is what is confusing....
1228 calories 43 fat 171 carbs 47 protein. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO TARGET FOR!! Absolutely ridiculous. Not enough veggies, fruit or fibre in my opinion.... I was dreading figuring it all out and it turned out to be ok in the end anyway!~
Minsoo's wife is offline   Reply With Quote