Old 06-03-2004, 11:39 PM   #1  

Talking I'm a NEWBIE

Hello! I am new here and not very familiar with the site. I just turned 30, so I figured I would fit somewhere in this group! I have major weight issues that I am hoping to somehow resolve. I was going to lose 100lbs before I turned 30, but somehow (m&m's, ice cream, etc.) I didn't manage to do that. Anyway, I hope to find this site informational and maybe even fun!!!

Thanks,
chattycheryl
chattycheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 07:30 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning Cheryl,!!
Come on over to the week of thread and start chatting!!! We are always welcoming newcommers!!! We are all at different diet points, following different ways to reach our goals, but all love to chat and help each other!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Cheryl! Welcome!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 12:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 598/270/240

Height: 6'3

Cheryl you came to the right place i have had more help here than any place else tons of nice people glad to see ya and good luck with the weight loss.
herb1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 09:27 AM   #5  

Smile Thanks everyone!!!

Nice to know there are some people out there!!! Thanks for your replies! I feel very welcome!!!

Cheryl
Old 06-20-2004, 09:29 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner
Good Morning Cheryl,!!
Come on over to the week of thread and start chatting!!! We are always welcoming newcommers!!! We are all at different diet points, following different ways to reach our goals, but all love to chat and help each other!!!
RR
What is this chatting thing you mentioned? Sorry, I don't know much about computers and websites, I get confused!!!

Thanks,
Cheryl
Old 06-20-2004, 09:38 PM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Cheryl, if you go to the top of the 30-something's forum, where is lists the threads, you'll see a thread called "Week of June 20th". Click on that thread (the same way you would click on this thread to come post your message) and you'll see all our posts.

Here, let me try and attach a link to the page...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Click on the above link which will bring you to the page I'm talking about. You can bookmark that page in your favorite places, that way you don't have to look for it everytime you come online. If you don't know how to do that, let me know, I'll try and explain!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote