Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 11:17 AM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey All,

Wow, the new person they hired is keeping me REALLY busy!! I don't even have slack time to come check in most of the time!! Oh well, I guess I had to start working eventually! Honestly, I'm liking it because the day flies by.

Could be doing better on the food, but not too bad. Especially since there's not much time to sit and snack. Now, if it would just get warmer out, so I could attempt exercise!!

Peter's been sleeping through for a few nights now...knock on formica!!

RR, I see no reason to cut out the second nap, especially since you have no problems with her sleeping!

Hi Garsony, don't be a stranger!! How much do you have to lose to get to 175? We'll be here to support you in your goal!

Rabbit, Good for you with all those APs!!

Jackie, Don't you dare stay away!! We're here to support you and give you motivation!!

Have a great day all!!
Old 02-05-2004, 12:17 PM   #17  

hello.

We are supposed to get a mix of rain, freezing rain, and snow today so I am glad my running around for the day is done. I played tennis again this morning - 3 days in a row - woohoo! And dh wants to play with me on Saturday morning. Then I think we'll try to hit the gym on Sunday.

I wrote in big letters and highlighted on my journal "class reunion" to (hopefully) remind myself to focus! In the evenings sometimes I don't even think . . .

Garsony - good luck on reaching your goal by your birthday. We've just got to work hard!

RR - seems that you have a good sleeper on your hands - that's terrific.

Lauren - nice that you are so busy that the day is flying.

have a good one.

Rabbit
**3 down, 22 to lose
Old 02-05-2004, 09:23 PM   #18  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. DH is away tonight and I tried getting Alex to sleep in our bed and leaving. It worked for 20 min. I started sorting papers for filing and, of course, he woke up. I couldn't get him back to sleep and I had to put him in his crib and let him cry for a little while (about 5 min) while I put the papers away. When I went to get him he was sitting with his legs between the bars. He was so cute. If I'd been a bad Mom I would have left him a few more minutes while I got a camera to take his pic. I couldn't do it. I tried getting him back to sleep but nope, no doing. He is sitting here with me now chewing on a fake credit card. Spoke too soon. Mr Velcro needs me. I'll try to pop back in later.
Old 02-06-2004, 08:34 AM   #19  
LBH

Hi All!

Karen, you would not have been a bad mom!! You should see some of the funny pics the girls on my other forum post! :rolling: The things we put our kids through.

Rabbit, what reunion is it for you? I have my 20 yr. reunion coming up in 2 yrs...hope I can at least get it together by then!!

Our sleeping roll is over. He only ate 1/2 his lunch yesterday, and not a lot of dinner, and didn't sleep well either (only 12:30-1:45), so he was tired and clingy when we got home. I ended up not giving him a bath, because I just wanted to get him to sleep. He went down at 8:15 and woke up at 4:50. And didn't want to go back to sleep. So I've been up since then. I guess they'll find me staring at the walls around 2-3 today!!

Have a great day all!!
Old 02-06-2004, 12:38 PM   #20  

hello!

It is so dreary looking outside - I would sure enjoy some sunshine!

Last night I had no snacks! Woohoo! I picked up some cross stitching to keep my hands busy.

I am thinking of rejoining WW. I have not went for a long time. I have been doing it on my own for awhile, but am now thinking I might make progress faster if I rejoin. Hmm . . .

Karen - hope you got the little one to sleep.

Lauren - it will be my 25 year reunion.

Rabbit
**3 lost, 22 to go
Old 02-06-2004, 02:24 PM   #21  
Rattie Lover

Hey Girls!!

I'm still around. Just sicker than a dog with this clold/flu crap. I caught it down in So. California last weekend. I'm just glad it waited until I got home to kick in. I didn't want to get stuck sick down there!! Blah.
Old 02-06-2004, 07:14 PM   #22  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Alex is hanging with DH so I have a few minutes to post. He kept me busy this pm. He is standing up pretty well (holding on to stuff). He just can't figure how to get down, so he falls. Then he cries and the only thing that makes it better is nursing. So it's been: get put on the floor, stand up, fall down, cry, nurse...start all over again all afternoon!! . I took some pics but they didn't turn out too well .

Hello to everyone. Gotta go. We have to go to the mall so DH can get a haircut. Drill tomorrow. Ugh. See you later!!
Old 02-06-2004, 09:44 PM   #23  

Good evening everyone...............................

I have not had a chance to post lately because our little puppy is keeping us busy. He is only 3 weeks old and not fully weaned. Long story about that. Anyways, last night was his first night with us. I took him to the vet to get him checked out and everything looks fine, except he has hookworms and they gave him some medicine for that. I was expecting to be up most of the night with him, but he slept pretty much thru the night. He is so........... cute.

One of the girls took a digital picture of the puppy and DS. Now if I can figure out how to post it on here. I could try emailing it to you individually if you are interested. Let me know if you are.

Well, I need to go get some things done while he's sleeping. It's so much like having a little baby around.

They are finished with the interior walls of our house, and hopefully will start the roof the end of next week. I guess that's all the news for now.

Not doing to bad with eating, but not doing to good either.

Jackie
Old 02-06-2004, 09:58 PM   #24  
LBH

Jackie, you can email it to me: ldale301 @ yahoo .com ...just remove the spaces.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:44 PM   #25  

Lauren: I emailed the pictures to you. Let me know if you get them. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2004, 09:07 PM   #26  
LBH

Here's Jackie's pics! Jackie, great pics!! You are a great looking family! And Bandit's a cutie too!

Brandon & Bandit

Jackie & Bandit
Old 02-07-2004, 09:52 PM   #27  

Lauren: A big thank you!!!!!!!!!!

To all the others: I did not like the way my picture turned out. I was not prepared that day. The puppy's name is Bandit. I am spending way to much time with him, but he is so sweet and cute...............

Again, thanks Lauren for posting my pictures since I can't do it on my end.
Closed Thread